剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I realize something.
我意识到一些事
The only time I've ever been myself...
只有和她在一起的时光
is when I'm with her.
我才是我自己
No!
不
What is taking so long?
怎么这么久
You didn't tarry when you attempted to kill my child.
想杀我孩子的时候可不会耽误这么久
I took no joy in that.
我也不乐意那样做
I knew if your daughter lived
我知道如果你女儿活了下来
Dahlia would come not only for her
达莉亚不仅会来找她
but for all of you,
还会来找你们所有人
and however you may despise me,
不管你们怎么蔑视我
I would not wish that upon you.
我都不想让那样的事发生
How touching.
真是感人啊
Isn't it?
是吧
I always wondered what maternal compassion sounded like.
我一直想知道母亲的关怀是什么样子
Of course, I wouldn't know
当然我从不知道
since you sold me into slavery at the age of 5.
因为你在我5岁的时候把我送去当奴隶
When I made that bargain with my sister,
我和妹妹商讨此事的时候
I had no idea what it meant to be a mother.
我完全不知道母亲意味着什么
I thought if I had a dozen children
我以为如果有了更多的孩子
I--I would not miss the one,
我就不会为其中之一牵肠挂肚
and then you were born.
接着你就出生了
You were beautiful.
你很漂亮
You had a light about you.
你有独特的光芒
It put a smile on the face
能让一个
of the hardest man I had ever known,
最冷血的男人展露笑容
and when Dahlia took you,
当达莉亚把你带走之时
I believed that same light might warm her embittered heart,
我相信这光芒能温暖她那痛苦的心
that you would lead a good life.
你能有美好的人生
A good life?
美好的人生
You were my mother!
你是我的母亲
You should have come for me.
你应该来找我的
Yes, I should have,
是的 我应该去找你
But it would have been a mistake,
但那会是一个错误
the same mistake you'll be making
你现在就在犯同样的错误
if you let this girl help you.
如果你让她帮你
For god's sake, speak plainly.
上帝啊 能说明白点吗
The light I saw in Freya as a child,
弗雷娅小时候的光芒
it's gone.
已经不见了
While she was mine for 5 years,
她只当了5年我的孩子
Dahlia was her mentor for a thousand.
而达莉亚教导了她一千年
And like her mentor,
和她的老师一样
she will offer to solve your problem but for a price.
她会帮你解决难题 但你会付出代价
There is no price. I loathe Dahlia!
没有代价 我恨达莉亚
No violence until she's finished writing the spell, please.
在她写完咒语之前请不要动粗
Honestly, it's all temper and no timing with this one.
老实说 现在没时间发脾气
Heh. I for one am glad you gave her away
我就很感激你把她送走了
So that I could be born.
这样我才能来到这世上
You should think of me as an upgrade.
你应该把我当成改良品
There.
那儿
Where are the others?
其他人呢
That's the harvest girl.
那就是收获祭女孩
Davina Claire.
达维娜·克莱尔
Now once I link Josephine, we can begin.
我连接约瑟夫之后 就可以开始了
Though I should admit
不过我得承认
I told a little lie earlier.
之前我撒了点小谎
In order to save the many,
要拯救大多数人
we've got to sacrifice a few.
我们得牺牲小部分
You understand, Vince?
你能理解吗 小文
Yeah.
能
Yeah. I figured as much.
是啊 我也猜到了
Still no sign of her.
她还没出现
What the hell is she waiting for?
她到底在等什么
She didn't wait.
她没有等
She took Josephine LaRue half an hour ago.
她半小时前绑走了约瑟芬·拉鲁
If Eve doesn't need Hope,
若伊芙不需要霍普
then where would she go?
那她会去哪里
Same place she kept all the other captives,
去她囚禁那些人的地方
where she took davina.
抓走达维娜的地方
A place no one has been able to find for two years.
两年内都没人能找到的地方
When I find you,
等我找到你
I am going to rip your head from your neck.
我会把你的头扯下来
You might want to hold off on that decapitation.
先别想着扯下我的头
I found them all.
我找到他们了
Davina's alive.
达维娜还活着
Sorry. I had to make it look convincing.
抱歉 我得演得像一点
If you were in on the plan,
如果提前跟你说好计划
Eva would have known.
伊娃会察觉到的
Yeah. Blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it.
把我炸出玻璃门外 这戏演得真好
All right. Round of applause.
好 给你鼓个掌
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we got a problem.
现在出现了个麻烦
These kids, they're all linked to her.
这些孩子跟她相联在一起了
If she dies, they all die.
如果她死了 他们都会死
So we'll find a witch to unlink them.
那我们找个巫师解除联♥系♥
We're gonna need somebody with some serious power.
我们要找个法力强大的巫师
I can't do this.
我做不到
This spell requires an enormous amount of power.
这个咒语需要极强大的法力
Which you have.
你法力很强大
And that power needs to be anchored,
这种法力需要一个人做"锚"
or I'll be lost inside Eva's mind along with Rebekah.
不然我会和丽贝卡一起迷失在伊娃的头脑中
Unlike your magic, mine isn't anchored to any one place.
跟你的魔法不同 我没有任何"锚"作为依靠
Because of you, I have no home.
因为你 我无家可归
Perhaps,
也许吧
but there is no other spell.
但没有其他咒语了
You.
你
I can use you as my anchor.
我可以用你做"锚"
I'll channel your power while I breach Eva's mind.
当我进入伊娃的大脑时 连接你的力量
And there it is. The price.
瞧见了吧 代价来了
If she channels you, she will have access to your mind
如果你跟她连接 她就能进入你的大脑
past and present.
获知你的过往与现在
She will know everything about you.
她将了解你的一切
All of my strategies
我深谋的策略
and all of my secrets laid bare
埋藏的秘密都将暴露无遗
to give to Dahlia.
你会将这些献给达莉亚
You must think I'm a fool.
你当我傻啊
Unless it's not a trick.
除非这不是骗局
I'll be the anchor.
我来当你的"锚"
Brother, I think not.
哥哥 还是不要吧
Brother, whatever this is,
弟弟 不管这是什么
nothing must prevent us from saving our sister.
我们势必要救我们的妹妹
I will not lose Rebekah.
我一定不能失去丽贝卡
Oh, yes, by all means, let's give Dahlia's whelp
好 行 就让达莉亚的小奴隶
access to all the information she needs
获取所有她想知道的信息
to destroy us.
用来毁灭我们
And since do we heed the word of this serpent?
我们什么时候开始听信这毒妇的话了
Enough!
够了
For an upgraded model, you're not very sharp.
作为加强版始祖 你不太机灵啊
Let's go.
我们走
Oh. This place smells like werewolf.
这地方充满着狼人的气味
Well, that's because Jackson has a whole platoon of them out there.
因为杰克逊和他的狼人军队在外面守着
You know, you can go.
你可以走的
You don't have to stay.
你不用留下
Elijah says you and your kid have more than one enemy.
以利亚说你和你的孩子树敌众多
If someone manages to make it through the dog show outside,
要是有人攻破了那群不中用的狼人
You and the baby run,
你带着宝宝逃跑
I stay and stall them.
我来拖住他们
You don't know me.
你不了解我
Why would you put yourself in harm's way for us?
为何愿意为了我们至自己于险境
I don't have to know you.
我不用了解你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表