剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
She's just a baby. How we gonna do that?
她只是个婴儿 我们要怎么做呢
I have an idea,
我有个主意
although it's dangerous,
虽然很危险
especially now.
尤其是现在
Let me do it.
让我来吧
Look. Whatever it is,
不管是什么
it's my fault you guys didn't get away yesterday.
你们昨天没能离开是我的错
That wasn't your fault, Aiden.
那不是你的错 艾登
Please just give me a chance to make it up to you.
拜托就给我个弥补的机会吧
Freya, I am so sorry.
弗雷娅 我很抱歉
About what?
抱歉什么
Certainly not our father.
肯定不是为父亲吧
I alone mourn him
就我一个人悼念他
as I alone loved him,
就像只有我一个人爱着他
and now because of Klaus,
现在因为克劳斯
my father is taken from me once more.
我又一次失去了父亲
I never knew the man you're now mourning.
我并不了解你在悼念的他
He showed more tenderness to you yesterday
昨天他对你的温柔
than we have ever seen.
是我们从未体会过的
All I can recall is his terrible temper,
我记得的只有他的坏脾气
his awful cruelty, especially to Klaus.
他的残忍♥ 尤其是对克劳斯
That is not an excuse.
这借口没有用
Isn't it?
没有吗
I know that Klaus can be infuriating,
我知道克劳斯有时很让人讨厌
treacherous even,
甚至是很危险
but there is no one better to have by your side
但要想对付达莉亚 没有比他更好的
against someone like Dahlia.
同盟了
Klaus wants Hope safe just as much as you want your freedom.
克劳斯希望霍普安全和你对自♥由♥的渴望一样
We need to work together.
我们必须同心协力
Oh, how can you defend him?
你怎么能为他说话
I was abducted by Dahlia,
我被达莉亚带走
spent years under her control,
在她的控制下活了这么多年
and yet he acts as if I am the enemy.
但他却把我当敌人
I have given you all every reason to trust me,
我从没做过让你们觉得我不可信任的事
and still Klaus rejects me.
但克劳斯却并不信任我
In all honesty...
说实话
I cannot understand why you would continue to trust him.
我很不理解你为什么还能信任他
You and Elijah have a choice.
你和以利亚必须选择
From now on, it's either Klaus or me.
从现在起 要么跟我要么跟克劳斯
You do understand there is no time.
你知道我们已经没时间了吧
Niklaus, if Mikael's ashes
尼克劳斯 迈克尔的骨灰
are the key to ending Dahlia,
是阻止达莉亚的关键
then surely you must see the need to share their whereabouts.
你应该明白需要告诉我们骨灰在哪儿
I see nothing of the sort.
我怎么没觉得呢
It is no secret
大家都知道
that you often strategize while painting.
你画画的时候是在制定战略
I assume you have a plan, Nik.
我想你一定有计划了吧 尼克
You ask that I share my strategies
你要我告诉你我的战略
so you can run straight to Freya
然后你就直接去告诉弗雷娅
and bring her into the circle of trust.
让她也知情
I think not.
还是算了
It is too dangerous for you, brother.
这太危险了 弟弟
You cannot do this alone.
你不能独自承担
And whom should I trust to protect Hope?
那我应该信任谁来保护霍普
Our newfound sister with duplicitous motives of her own?
我们久别重逢心怀鬼胎的姐姐吗
Hayley, whose allegiance to her husband grows stronger by the day,
对丈夫日渐忠诚的海莉
or how about Jackson,
还是杰克逊
the self-declared king of the wolves?
那个自私自利的狼王
You need only trust me.
你只需要信任我
I would love to, Elijah.
我很想信任你 以利亚
Now more than ever, I need my brother,
尤其是现在 我需要我哥哥
my closest ally, by blood...
我最亲密的同盟 我的血亲
But you have not been the same
但自从母亲侵入了你的头脑
since mother got inside your head.
你就一直有点不对劲
Your judgment is not what it was.
你的判断不如从前了
You are not what you were.
你变了
The Elijah I know would never have clung
我认识的以利亚绝不会
so desperately to the word of a duplicitous stranger,
这么坚持听信一个只告诉他他想听的话的
telling him what he wants to hear.
心怀鬼胎的陌生人
Freya is our blood, brother.
弗雷娅也是我们的血亲 弟弟
She also has every reason to want Dahlia's demise.
而且她也有充分理由希望达莉亚死
We have no cause to distrust her.
我们没理由不信任她
Which is a far cry from being trustworthy.
但这和值得信任的距离更远
She vanquished Finn, yes,
她征服了芬恩 没错
but only after she herself resurrected him,
但之后又是她复活了他
and though lauded for saving Rebekah from Eva Sinclair,
虽然她是从伊娃·辛克莱那救了丽贝卡
how do we know she didn't have a hand
但我们又怎么能知道
in waking that demon in the first place?
唤醒了那个魔鬼不是她干的好事呢
Niklaus, if we cannot trust one another,
尼克劳斯 如果我们不能相互信任
we can't work together.
就没法合作
No. We cannot.
确实 我们没法合作了
Aiden.
艾登
To what do I owe this visit?
什么风把你吹来了
I just wanted to tell you that Hayley, Jackson,
我只是想来告诉你海莉 杰克逊
and Hope are at Marcel's jazz club,
还有霍普都在马塞尔的爵士俱乐部
and they're safe there, very well protected.
而且他们很安全 保护十分周到
Well, you can hardly be my eyes and ears there
但你站在我面前的时候不就没法
if you're standing before me.
帮我监视他们了吗
Why are you here?
你来干什么
Uh, for this.
来找这个
Hayley said she left it here yesterday.
海莉说她昨天落在这儿了
I guess it's Hope's favorite.
我想这是霍普的最爱吧
Your loyalty is refreshing.
你的忠诚真令人感动
However...
但是
Your life will be worth less
如果让我发现你
than the velveteen on this little rabbit
辜负了我的信任 你的命
if I find my faith in you has been misplaced.
会连这小兔子上的绒毛都不如
Understood?
明白了吗
Klaus doesn't suspect a thing.
克劳斯没有怀疑
Oh, right. Yes, I'm sure that
是吗 我信了 我相信
Klaus "Color me paranoid" Mikaelson
以多疑出名的克劳斯·迈克尔森
totally fell for your whole
完全相信了你那个
"I came across the river for Hope's bunny" ruse.
我是来为霍普取小兔子的完美谎言
Look. These manacles are spelled
这些镣铐被施了魔咒
to neutralize witch power, right?
可以使巫师的咒语失效对吗
So, Davina, if you could transfer the magic from these
达维娜 那你能不能把这个魔法
onto something smaller, just think about it.
转移到更小的东西上 想想看
If the baby can't give off magic,
如果孩子不能显示出魔力
then Dahlia won't be able to track her.
达莉亚就找不到她了
I could try, but what difference does it make?
我可以试试 但有什么区别吗
I thought the baby was already safe.
孩子不是已经安全了吗
Jackson and Hayley are getting ready to run.
杰克逊和海莉正在打算逃跑呢
Good for them.
很好
If Kol had asked me to run before he got hexed,
如果科尔在被施咒前能要我跟他一起逃
well, he wouldn't have had to ask me twice.
我绝对会立刻答应
Ok. Let's say I do this.
就算我答应
Aren't we forgetting one really important thing?
是不是还忘记了件很重要的事
If Klaus finds out what you did--
如果让克劳斯发现你们
Let me worry about that.
这事我会处理
They're Dahlia's.
是达莉亚的
She knows we're here.
她知道我们在这里了
"Tadadi."
[咒语]
"Tadadi."
[咒语]
Oh, come on.
拜托
I need you to go get help now. Go, go!
你得去求救 快去
So that's it?
所以就这样
I'm to choose between the brother
我要在那个我认识了
I've known a thousand years
一千年的哥哥和我一直
and the sister I've always wanted,
想要的姐姐之间做出选择
and of course, Nik doesn't exactly make it easy
而且当然了 尼克也没有让我能轻易选择
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表