剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Yes. Well, I seem to have lost track of time.
是啊 我似乎忘了时间
What's wrong? Where are you?
怎么了 你在哪
That's just it. I don't know.
这就是问题 我不知道
You still thinking about what Aiden said?
你还在想着艾登说的话吗
He's just trying to help.
他只是想要帮忙
Being alpha's an honor, you know.
成为首领是至高无上的荣誉
It's one you have to earn every day.
这是你每天都需要努力的
The pack is changing.
狼群在改变
You know, we're gonna face some challenges.
我们面领着一些挑战
I just want them to know that I'm here to lead for them,
我只是希望他们知道我会在这里引导他们
put them first.
把他们放在首位
Look. The pack loves you, Jack.
听着 狼群爱你 杰克
You just have to remind them of that.
你只要提醒他们这点
Buy them a round of beers,
给他们买♥♥些啤酒
turn on that backwoods bayou charm.
展现你的粗野河口魅力
Worked on me.
对我管用过
What about our other problem?
我们的问题呢
You mean, our evil landlord?
你是说我们邪恶的房♥东
Klaus acts like we're his personal army.
克劳斯表现得我们好像是他的私人军队
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
I can handle Klaus.
我能对付克劳斯
We're a team, right?
我们是一支团队 好吗
You and I united the pack together.
你和我一起将狼群联合起来
Are things changing? Yes,
事情有所改变了吗 是的
but one of those changes is that we no longer
但其中有一个改变是我们无需
have to go through this alone.
再独自经历这一切
It was this witch Eva.
是女巫伊娃
The nasty, little cow is inside me,
这个卑鄙的小贱♥人♥在我体内
trying to bust her way out.
想要逃出来
Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps...
弗雷娅还在楼下等着 也许...
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Tell me we're not considering opening
告诉我 我们不是想要
our sister's head to someone we barely know.
让一个几乎不认识的人打开我们妹妹的脑袋
Nik, for god's sake, she is our sister.
尼克 老天 她是我们的姐姐
I've know it since she saved me from the Fauline cottage.
从她在弗琳宅舍救了我开始我就知道了
An act no doubt meant to secure your trust,
显然是一个为了获得你信任的举动
perhaps for this very moment,
也许就是为了这一刻
to strike when we are vulnerable.
在我们脆弱时攻击我们
No. We've no way to prove that anything she said today is true.
不 我们没法证明她说的任何话是否真实
Niklaus, I understand your concern.
尼克劳斯 我明白你的担忧
Both of us are powerless to help our sister.
我们俩都没办法帮我们的妹妹
Now either we leave Rebekah to suffer,
我们要么让丽贝卡继续痛苦
or we place our faith in the hands of someone
要么我们相信这个在我看来
I believe to be our blood.
和我们同血脉的人
Right now, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to family.
现在 我想要对家人疑罪从无
I woke up last night.
昨晚我醒来
I didn't know where I was
不知道我在哪里
or how long I'd been there,
或是在那里多久
let alone that I'd lost 9 months of my life.
更不用说我失去了9个月的时间
Marcel said the guy who possessed me, this Finn,
马塞尔说有个人附身于我 芬恩
he made a lot of enemies.
树敌无数
What'd he do?
他都做了些什么
He...
他...
terrorized the city.
恐吓了整座城市
He threatened and manipulated his enemies,
他威胁 操纵他的敌人
tried to steal an innocent child,
想要偷走一个无辜的孩子
and executed his brother.
处决他的弟弟
Mr. Griffith,
葛里菲兹先生
Vincent,
文森特
what you experienced
你所经历的
was a violation of a profoundly personal nature,
严重侵犯了个人本性
and whatever you're feeling,
不管你有何感觉
I am here to listen.
我都在这里倾听
That's just it.
就是这样
What do I say?
我要说什么
Am--am--am I-- am I supposed to feel bad
我该感到难过
for these people that I hurt,
因为我伤害了这些人
am I--am I supposed to feel guilty
我是不是该感觉内疚
for this...
因为这个...
for this man I killed?
因为这个我杀了的人
I...
我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's ok. You're gonna be ok.
没关系 你会没事的
Did he...
他有没有
Did I hurt you?
我有没有伤害你
Listen to me.
听我说
You didn't do anything,
你什么都没做
and whatever else may have happened,
其他可能发生过的事情
the only thing you can do now is move on.
你唯一能做的就是继续生活
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
And you, though I'd prefer better circumstances.
而你 尽管我希望有更好的情况
You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem,
你不用担心 以利亚解释了问题
and I can help.
我可以帮忙
Rather confident, aren't we?
相当自信 不是吗
The spirit of the host body is powerful,
宿主的灵魂很强大
but I can cast a spell,
但我可以念个咒语
put you in a deep sleep,
让你陷入睡眠
and then suppress this other essence.
然后抑制另一个灵魂
You'll be just fine.
你会没事的
Lovely. When do we start?
好极了 什么时候开始
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
逗我玩吧
She spouts off some magical diagnosis,
她信口开河说些魔法诊断
and we are all supposed to applaud.
我们就都该鼓掌
Nik, she's trying to help.
尼克 她只是想要帮忙
Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open,
是的 但是为了让我们有所选择
why not write down your spells and incantations?
为什么不把你的咒语写下来
That way, we can have them double-checked
那样 我们就可以让公正的第三方
by an impartial third party, say Davina.
比如达维娜 来检验一下
She'd love to prove me wrong.
她喜欢证明我是错的
I doubt she would understand my magic,
我怀疑她没法理解我的魔法
let alone have the power to execute it.
更不用说驾驭它的能力
Oh. So you're our only hope then?
所以你成了我们唯一的希望
Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?
好一场及时雨 对不对
I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus.
我明白要让你信任我很难 尼克劳斯
Your reputation precedes you...
你名声在外
But if we are to face Dahlia together,
但如果我们要共同面对达莉亚
you will have to trust me.
那么你必须信任我
Given the peril that Rebekah now faces,
考虑到丽贝卡的困境
are you truly incapable of giving me
你难道真的有本事
even a chance to prove myself?
连一次机会都不给我吗
I know I appear as an outsider,
我知道自己算局外人
but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years.
但我已经牵挂你们一千年了
Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb,
以利亚 当你还在埃斯特的肚子里时
she would ask me to sing to you.
她会叫我唱歌♥给你听
I would feel her belly as I did.
我能感觉得到
How you would kick.
你在她肚子里踢腿
She would say, "It was as if Thor himself
她会说"这小家伙简直就是"
had raised his hammer"--
"雷神本尊在抡锤子"
"And summoned thunder and lightning."
"召唤风雨雷电"
Mother rarely mentioned you.
母亲很少提起你
When she did, she would say
当她提到你 她会说
how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth.
我的出生让你有多么着迷
How I wanted more brothers
还有我多渴望再拥有几个弟弟
and a sister
和一个妹妹
more than anything,
胜过一切
but between Esther and Dahlia,
但埃斯特和达莉亚
that wish was taken from me.
却夺走了我的期望
I was ruined by those who raised me.
我被抚养过自己的人毁了
If nothing else, at least we have that in common.
就算没别的 至少我们还有这个共同点
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表