剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You got a better idea?
那你有更好的办法吗
Yeah.
有
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈
Let me assure you,madam LaRue.
我保证 拉鲁夫人
We will defend your witches with a fearsome vigilance.
我们会竭力保护好你的巫师们
You have wonderful way with words really.
你真的很会说话
Your cadence is pleasant.
韵律也优雅
Normally, I could listen to it all day long,
换做平时 我绝对百听不厌
But I grow tired of this.
但我现在已经烦了
My mind remains unchanged.
我不会收回成命的
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吗
She puts on a talent show,
她上演了一出表演秀
he has every vampire in the quarter kissing you ass,
他让区里的所有吸血鬼对你俯首称臣
and your final answer is "Screw you"?
你的回答却是给我走人
Hayley. Back off.
海莉 闭嘴
We came here to honor the alliance between us.
我们是来履行同盟之职的
If this is something you wish to rescind,
如果你想打破同盟
so be it.
我们乐意奉陪
Don't you dare walk into my house
你竟敢闯进我家
and threaten me.
来威胁我
I am not the one that needs you, Elijah Mikaelson.
我并不需要你 以利亚·迈克尔森
It is you who needs us,
是你需要我们
or you will soon enough.
你很快就会意识到
There's a storm coming, Cherie,
风暴将至 孩子
and your darkest demons
你最黑暗的魔鬼
ride upon it.
将随之而来
I do not know its name,
我还不知道它的名字
but when I peer into your future,
但当我窥视你的未来
there is a blackness...
我看到了黑暗
That should terrify you.
让你恐惧的黑暗
I heard they'd gotten you,
我听说他们抓到了你
that you'd been taken over by the crazed brother
被我身体里那位的
of the one that's still inside me.
疯子哥哥抓住了
Yep.
没错
But I'm back now.
但我回来了
So you are,
确实
the man that sold out his own girl
还是那个出♥卖♥♥♥了自己女友
and gave up on their future.
放弃了他们未来的男人
Eva, don't start with me. Now Marcel said that--
伊娃 别跟我提这事 马塞尔说
Oh, Vincent, are you kissing vampire ass now?
文森特 你现在是吸血鬼的走狗了吗
This city could have been free of their kind
这座城市本可以摆脱吸血鬼
if you hadn't been such a weak, little coward!
如果你不是个懦弱的胆小鬼
You left me with no choice.
是你让我别无选择
I couldn't let you go on doing what you--
我不能眼睁睁看着你继续...
Oh, please. You saw how beaten down we'd become--
得了吧 你心里清楚我们
Covens from every ward fighting each other,
巫师会内部斗争不断
half of them working with vampires.
一半的人为吸血鬼做事
Now change was necessary.
现在我们需要改变
Unity was necessary.
需要团结一致
Killing kids was necessary?
也需要屠♥杀♥孩子吗
Vincent, I didn't kill any kids.
文森特 我没有杀那些孩子
They're still alive,
他们还活着
just asleep,
只是睡着了
cloaked of course.
被我藏起来了
All of them?
所有人吗
I just need their power.
我只是需要他们的能量
They don't need to die.
没必要让他们死
My beautiful girl,
漂亮的宝贝
my firstborn.
我的第一个孩子
Touch me, and I will use these chains to strangle you.
敢动我一下 我就用链子勒死你
Yes. Well, now that we have the pleasantries
既然我们玩笑开够了
out of the way, let's begin, shall we?
那就说正事吧 好吗
It appears your delightful sister Dahlia is on her way
你可爱的妹妹达莉亚似乎正赶来新奥尔良
to New Orleans and hell-bent on stealing my child.
准备不顾一切盗走我的孩子
I need Rebekah back in her original body
我得让丽贝卡回到她原来的身体
so she can help me destroy her.
让她帮我♥干♥掉她
Your--your child?
你的孩子吗
Yes, I suppose it is difficult
我想这的确挺难的
keeping up on current events
在这墓穴里腐烂的同时
whilst rotting inside a tomb.
还得跟进实时动态
Very well. The short version.
好吧 简单来说
My child is alive,
我的孩子还活着
Dahlia is on her way,
达莉亚就要来了
but now the previous tenant of Rebekah's body has seized
但丽贝卡之前占据的那个身体
control and isn't keen on giving it up.
被原来的主人控制了 而且不想放手
Young Freya here, although powerful,
虽然弗雷娅年轻又强大
lacks the spell to put Rebekah back in her true body,
但还是没法让丽贝卡重回真身
and that's where you come in.
所以你的任务到了
I need you to be a dear and dig deep
你给我放聪明点
in that ex-witch mind of yours.
用你的女巫脑子好好想想
Give me the spell that puts Rebekah back.
给我能让丽贝卡重回真身的咒语
You know, even when you betrayed me, I didn't blame you.
即使你曾背叛我 我也没有怪你
You just couldn't see the light,
你只是看不清方向
but you see it now, don't you,
但你现在看见了 不是吗
Now that your body was stolen
你的身体被人偷用了
by the very same family of vampires
就是那个家族的吸血鬼
that are trying to steal mine!
现在还想偷我的身体
You see what's got to be done.
你清楚我们该做什么
Now I just need one more witch,
现在只需要再多一名巫师
and then we can finish the ritual together.
我们就能一起完成仪式
Take all the power we need,
得到我们所需的一切能量
and then those kids can go home to their mums.
那些孩子也就能回到亲人的身边
And we need never be under their control ever again.
我们就再也不会受他们的控制
I can hear her yapping, but clearly she's not talking.
她这是在瞎嚷嚷 没一句人话
I guess we're back to square one.
我想我们得从头开始
Actually, she did talk,
事实上 她说得对
and I decided to listen.
我也听进去了
Great. So Eva is still in the wind,
很好 伊娃的计划仍在继续
although now she has a sidekick.
而且现在还多了个同伴
The charming Vincent Griffith.
可爱的文森特·葛里菲兹
It gets worse.
不止如此
If Eva has Davina, then she has 8
要是伊娃抓了达维娜
of the witches she needs to finish the ritual.
那她就有了完成仪式所需的8名女巫
She just needs one more.
她只需要再多一人
If she comes after Hope,
如果她来抓霍普
Rebekah or no Rebekah,
不管丽贝卡是否还在她体内
I will put her down for good.
我都会把她干掉
Fortify this house.
加强这里的防御
When they do come, kill him,
他们要是真的来了 杀了男的
capture her.
活捉女的
Capture?
活捉吗
I will not abandon my sister.
我绝不会抛弃我的妹妹
Now gather what wolves you have.
把你的狼人都召集起来
With Vincent by her side,
她有了文森特的帮助
she will strike with considerable force.
她的力量将会相当强大
The revered Josephine Larue.
尊敬的约瑟芬·拉鲁
How are you on this very fine day, dear?
亲爱的你好啊
You look nervous.
你好像很紧张
Are you nervous, Josie?
你紧张吗 约瑟
You should be.
你该紧张
You see, I just need one more special witch
我只需要再多一名巫师
to complete my circle.
就能完成我的仪式
Now the hybrid child was a target of opportunity.
那个混血孩子 不好得手
You...
而你
You're a target of choice.
手到擒来
Vincent, you're not listening to her.
文森特 别听她的
You haven't been yourself lately.
你最近都不在你的身体里
You're right.
你说得对
I haven't been,
我不在
But now that I'm back,
但现在我回来了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表