剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
That's too bad.
真遗憾
That other harvest girl Cassie,
那个叫凯西的收获祭中的女孩
she has been superhelpful
她对我们这些狼人的
to all us wolves.
帮助可是不小
She's making you moonlight rings, Oliver.
她在给你做月光戒指 奥利弗
I wouldn't call that helpful.
我觉得那不叫帮助
I'd call that an alliance.
那叫合作
Well, you can call it whatever you want.
你想怎么说都行
As long as we don't have to turn
只要不用再在
in the full moon anymore, it works for me...
满月变身 我就没意见
But look.
但是
I'd take off if I were you.
我要是你我现在就会跑掉了
Things are about to get a little ugly in here.
因为这儿要发生点小冲突了
Hey, y'all. Store's closed.
各位 商店打烊了
What's going on? No way!
怎么回事啊 不会吧
Get out now!
都立刻给我出去
Hey. What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's Joe Dalton, right?
你叫乔·道尔顿吧
You see, I've been studying up on this store.
我调查了一下这家商店
It's be a stable for the quarter for 90 years.
在法属区稳定经营了90年了吧
It was run by you, your daddy,
先后由你 你父亲
and then his daddy before him.
还有你父亲的父亲经营过
That's right.
没错
Yeah. You see, the thing is, Joe,
你看 问题是 乔
there just ain't many photos
似乎没有多少
of anyone in your family
你家里其他人的照片
but you.
只有你一个
Oliver, no!
奥利弗 不要
Stop! Stop it! Stop it!
住手住手
Joe, get out of here.
乔 快走
We have a deal, Cassie.
我们是有协议的 凯西
Witches don't get in our way
狼人杀死进入
when it comes to killing vampires
法属区的吸血鬼时 女巫不能对此
who enter the quarter.
横加干涉
Davina's not in our coven anymore.
达维娜不再是我们的一员了
The rules don't apply to her.
她就不再遵守这规矩了
Well, make them apply.
那就想办法让她遵守
Get everyone out of my face.
所有人都给我消失
They're here hovering all the time.
他们总是在这里晃悠
They're just doing their job.
这是他们的工作
Their job is to protect me
他们的工作是保护我不受
from Klaus Mikaelson,
克劳斯·迈克尔森的伤害
who by the way has not set foot outside his house
而他已经有几个月都没有
in months!
出过家门了
All this waiting, I'm losing my mind.
等的我都快疯掉了
Anyone who is not paid to protect me, go.
所有不是被雇来保护我的 走人
Get out!
出去
She's unraveling. Poor thing.
她在崩溃了 可怜的东西
Cracking under the pressure.
压力已经要击溃她了
I assume that was Elijah and Niklaus' goal all along.
我想那本来就是以利亚和尼克劳斯的计划
Say what you will, they are impressive strategists.
不管你怎么说 他们确实是非凡的策略家
Trait they inherited from you, dear mother.
那都是从您这儿遗传来的 亲爱的妈妈
I suppose they did, Finn.
我想是的 芬恩
Francesca Guerrera will be her own undoing.
弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗会毁了她自己
Let's see how impressive your brothers are
看看当你的兄弟们和我对决的时候
when they finally come up against me.
还能有多厉害
It never gets old for you guys, does it?
你们从来都干不烦这种事吗
Like a couple of dogs with a bone.
就像狗永远爱骨头
Tell Francesca I'm just trying to live a normal life.
告诉弗朗西斯卡我只想过上正常生活
See if you can get that through her thick canine skull.
看看你们能不能让她那顽固脑袋相信这点
Why do I bother?
我白费什么劲啊
Here. You're regular, extra sugar, right?
给你 你喜欢黑咖啡多加糖的对吧
Hello?
有人吗
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus, I know you're here somewhere.
克劳斯 我知道你在的
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
He doesn't wish to see you.
他不想见你
Ohh! Elijah.
以利亚
Where the hell did you come from?
你是从哪里冒出来的
I beg your pardon.
不好意思
Aren't you the one who is trespassing?
好像你才是不请自来的那个吧
He doesn't care much for conversation these days,
他最近都没心情和人聊天
and he certainly wouldn't care for the fact
也肯定也不在乎
that you put yourself in danger by coming here.
你不顾危险来到这里
I'm already in danger.
我早就身处险境了
I have Guerreras following me like it's a police state.
格雷罗家族像跟犯人一样跟着我
The city's being run by gangsters,
这个城市到了一帮匪徒手上
and you guys aren't doing anything about it.
你们都无动于衷吗
Marcel took them out a hundred years ago
马塞尔一百年前把他们赶了出去
without any of you.
没有靠你们任何人
Don't you think he might be up for lending you a hand?
难道你不认为他随时准备好助你们一臂之力吗
Thank you for coming, Camille.
谢谢你能来这里 卡米尔
I know your family is grieving,
我知道你们一家很悲痛
but I know you don't believe those rumors
但我知道你们不会相信那些谣言
that Marcel killed the baby.
说是马塞尔杀了孩子
So if you want help taking down the Guerreras,
所以如果想找人帮忙打倒格雷罗家族
you have a weapon across the river
河对岸的那位就是你的武器
just waiting to be fired.
就等你们开火
Use it.
好好使用
I like her spirit.
我欣赏她的志气
So do I.
我也是
Dude, come on. This is, like,
应该可以了吧 这已经是
the 20th group I've brought you.
我给你找的第二十拨人了
There's got to be a keeper in here somewhere.
这拨人里面至少有人值得留下吧
I'll be the judge of that.
这我说了算
I know you're all wondering how you got here.
我知道你们都很疑惑自己是怎么到了这里
Don't worry about that for now.
这个问题暂时放一边
Instead, I want you to think about your lives.
现在我想让你们想想你们的一生
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Remember when you were a kid
还记得你们小时候
and you felt like anything was possible,
你觉得一切皆有可能
and then you grew up,
随着渐渐长大
and things didn't turn out like you planned.
一切却没有按照你所计划地发展
But still there was that part inside of you that would dream.
但在你内心深处 你仍然梦想着
Maybe you wanted strength,
也许你渴望力量
maybe you wanted to be a part of something,
也许你想要成为比你
something bigger than yourselves.
更为强大的事物的一部分
Maybe you wanted to be a fighter,
也许你渴望成为战士
have something worth fighting for.
有值得为之一战的东西
Maybe some of you even wanted to live forever.
也许你们之中有人甚至想要永生
Well, you can have it, all of it,
这一切 你们都可以拥有
because that's what being a vampire's all about.
因为作为吸血鬼正是如此
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
What do you have to fear when you can do this?
当你能做到这样还有什么可畏惧的
I know.
我懂的
Pretty cool, right?
挺酷的 对吧
When you leave here, you'll forget this,
你们离开这里的时候 会忘记这一切
but somewhere deep down,
但你内心深处的某个角落
you'll know that the offer still exists to join me.
你知道我仍然欢迎你的加入
Be like me.
欢迎你成为和我一样的人
And only then will you find your way back here
只有在那时你才能想起回来这里的路
because you want it,
因为这是你自己想要的
because you need it.
是你所需要的
My money's on the rocker chick.
我赌那个摇滚小妞会回来
I wouldn't bet on it.
我可没把握
Be lucky to get one from that group.
那一组能出一个人就不错了
How can you tell?
你怎么看得出
They all seem tough.
他们看起来都很顽强
What are you looking for?
你到底在找什么样的人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表