剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
a child in danger would bond us,
能让我们心心相连
but I will not be manipulated.
但我不会被你操控
Whatever you choose,
不管你怎么想
one final truth remains.
有一件事情不变
Dahlia's coming for us.
达莉亚是冲我们来的
With me, you have a chance to defeat her.
跟我一起 你还有一线机会赢她
Without me, she will take your daughter
没有我 她会抓走你女儿
and make her a slave.
给她当奴隶
She will suffer as I had,
她会受尽我所经历的苦难
never knowing her mother and father
永远不知道亲生父母是谁
because Dahlia will have rendered you into ash.
达莉亚会将你化为灰烬
Are you quite finished?
你说完了吗
If there is to be an alliance between us,
如果我们要联盟
it will be one of my design...
那也是出于我的意愿...
And if you ever
如果你敢
try to control me again, sister,
再次摆布我 姐姐
you will spend the rest
我会让你
of your immortal life Regretting it.
在接下来的永生之年悔不当初
Then leave.
那你走吧
I already have Rebekah and Elijah's trust,
我已经赢取了丽贝卡与以利亚的信任
and I'm not going anywhere,
我哪里都不会去
but if I were you, brother,
但如果我是你 弟弟
I'd rethink your alliances as you go forward.
我会再仔细斟酌联盟一事
I filled the guy in,
我把事情都跟他说了
but he's still a little freaked out about all this.
但他还是被这一切吓坏了
Good. That makes a perfect pair.
很好 这样我们正合适
Right.
很好
Well, I can tell from your face
看你的表情
that you knew the previous occupant of this body.
你应该认识这个被我占据身体的女人
Rest assured, you're now speaking to Rebekah Mikaelson.
放心 在你面前的人是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
So who are you?
那么你是谁
I mean, now that you're not my brother Finn.
很显然 你现在不是我哥哥芬恩了
Vincent Griffith.
文森特·葛里菲兹
I would say, "At your service,"
我很想说 愿意为您效劳
But, uh, that implies I had a choice in the matter.
但此事 我并没有选择的余地
He's witty. Wonderful.
他很机智 太棒了
Now I hear you have some information for me.
我听说你能给我提供些信息
Just give me a second.
让我缓一下
When they put Eva in the Fauline cottage,
当他们把伊娃锁进弗琳的宅子
I never thought I'd see her again.
我以为再也不会见到她了
How exactly is it that you knew Miss Sinclair?
你跟辛克莱小姐什么关系
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
Well, that is bloody fantastic, isn't it?
这是太绝了 对吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Do we indeed?
真要谈吗
Have you come to express your gratitude
你是过来感谢我
at the courtesy I've shown your husband,
我对你丈夫表现出的礼节吗
or perhaps you want to thank me
还是来感谢我
for my efforts to protect you and your pack.
为保护你和你的族人我做出的努力
All this tension with you, Jack, and the wolves,
你跟杰克以及狼人之间的纠葛
we need to put it behind us.
我们要抛到脑后
Give Jack the space he needs to run the pack as he sees fit.
给杰克空间 让他按自己的方式统治族人
No more orders, no more favors.
不要再下命令 不要再帮忙
He's Alpha period.
他就是狼人首领
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you really think I would ever agree
你真以为我会同意
to let Jackson control the wolves?
让杰克逊领导狼人吗
You will show him respect, Klaus.
你要尊重他 克劳斯
He is on our side, and he's fighting for our daughter.
他在帮我们 为我们的女儿奋战
You know, I've spent all day with people
知道吗 今天一天都有人跟我说
who claim to be fighting for our daughter.
他们是在为我们女儿奋战
Some I trust, some I do not,
有些人我信任 有些我不信
but one thing is for sure,
但有一件事我确信
that there is only one person
在保护女儿这事上
that I trust when it comes to my child's safety,
我只相信一个人
And that would be me!
那就是我自己
You know, you all seem to think this is a democracy.
你好像认为我们在搞民♥主♥
I assure you it is not!
那你就大错特错了
If Dahlia is coming, then she is a threat to my child,
如果达莉亚过来威胁我的孩子
which means I decide how to protect her, no one else!
我来决定怎么保护她 其他人都不行
And if Jackson or anyone strays from the course that I set,
要是杰克逊或其他人不按我的计划行事
Then they will answer to me.
我不会放过他们
Now your husband would do well to remember that.
你丈夫最好谨记这点
In fact, I think I'll leave it to you to remind him.
实际上 我让你来提醒他好了
That way, when he does inevitably incur my wrath again,
这样 当他再做些惹怒我的事
You'll only have yourself to blame.
你也只有怪自己了
After today,
经历了这样一天
I could use a drink.
我得喝上几杯
I see Marcel let you out.
马塞尔放你出来了
Yeah. He's got a sense of reciprocity
对 作为一个吸血鬼
for a vampire.
他挺懂互惠这套
I told him what I knew,
我知道的都跟他说了
but if Eva's coming back here,
但伊娃要是回来了
I don't want anything to do with her.
我可不想跟她有任何关系
Too much history.
恩怨太多
As for you,
对你来说
stay away from that crowd.
最好远离那群人
Do like me. Make it a clean break.
跟我学 彻底斩断
Not the first time I've heard that advice,
不是第一次有人这样劝我了
but if there's one thing I've learned in this town,
但这个地方让我学到了一点
we do better when we're not alone.
最好不要落单
I appreciate you escorting me home.
谢谢你护送我回家
Given that there's a witch inside me trying to break out,
鉴于我体内有个女巫想要逃出来
I probably shouldn't be alone right now.
我目前最好还是不要落单
You're gonna be OK, I promise.
我保证 你会没事的
Funny, isn't it?
很好笑 对吧
I've lived a thousand years,
我活了一千年
And now I'm stuck in a body that might swallow me whole.
现在却被困在一具想要将我吞噬的身体里
Of course, if josephine larue gets her way,
当然 若让约瑟芬·拉鲁得逞
I'll be heading back to that witchy asylum.
我又要回到那个女巫疯人院了
That's not gonna happen.
不会的
The point is, for the first time in ages,
重点是 长久以来 这是第一次
I'm quite vulnerable,
我如此脆弱
Weak even.
不堪一击
It's an uncomfortable moment realizing
意识到我只是害怕了
that you're genuinely afraid.
让我很不安
It's OK to be scared...
害怕很正常...
and we are all vulnerable,
我们都很脆弱
But weak, no.
但不是不堪一击
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
Klaus is the smartest person i've ever met.
克劳斯是我见过最聪明的人
Elijah is...
以利亚是..
The stuffiest.
最一本正经的
You're the strongest...
你是最强大的那个
No matter what body you're in.
不管你在哪个身体里都很强大
You need anything?
需要什么吗
Perhaps I could use a drink.
想喝一杯
A drink.
好
Be but a moment, milady.
请稍后 "夫人"
You all right?
你没事吧
I honestly don't know.
我也不清楚
I keep having flashes of memory,
总是出现闪回的记忆
but they fade almost as soon as I've had them.
但总是转瞬即逝 让我难以记起
I don't suppose you'd mind staying
我想你不介意留下陪我
just to keep an eye on me.
留心看着我
Yeah. I'm not gonna go anywhere, all right?
好 我哪里都不去 好吗
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
So this is where you live.
原来你住在这里
It's nicer on the inside.
这房♥内布置得还不错
Can I help you, Niklaus,
有什么能帮你 尼克劳斯
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表