剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
have some compassion for that.
更同情她
Yes, yes, poor Freya, but that's my point exactly.
是 弗雷娅是可怜 但这正是我要说的
I of all people know whether the parent raising you
我最清楚 不管父母是否养育了你
loves you or loathes you, they still form who you are.
是否爱你 憎恶你 他们还是造就了你的为人
After all this time, am I not Mikael's son,
我始终不都是迈克尔的儿子吗
and therefore,
因此
is Freya not just as dangerous as Dahlia herself?
弗雷娅不也跟达莉亚一样危险吗
We've been talking for 20 minutes,
我们谈了二十分钟了
and that's the first time you brought up Mikael.
这是你第一次提起迈克尔
I see no reason to dwell on the deceased.
已故之人 不提也罢
You made an alliance with him,
你跟他结盟了
you fought beside him,
你们携手抗敌
and then you killed him.
然后你杀了他
Yes, for the second time.
对 这是第二回杀死他了
Your point?
你想说什么
You don't have any feelings about that?
你对此没有感觉吗
My only feeling is a lingering sense of annoyance
我唯一的感觉就是 他第一次没死透
that he didn't stay dead the first time.
一直都挺让我恼火的
I don't believe you.
我不信
Mikael raised you.
迈克尔养育了你
And I ended him...
我结束了他的生命...
After the first good day we ever had together.
就在我们第一次共度了美好时光之后
We actually made quite a team,
我们还真是不错的搭档
and just when it looked as though we might for once be allies,
第一次感觉我们可能成为不错的盟友
I drove a stake through his heart.
我将木桩插入了他的心脏
Because he said he loved Freya?
因为他说他爱弗雷娅吗
Or maybe it's just what I do--
也许只是我本性如此...
Kill my enemies, sometimes my friends.
灭掉敌人 有时也会杀死朋友
This may come as a surprise to you, Camille,
也许这会让你有些惊讶 卡米尔
But I'm not a terribly good person.
但我绝非善类
So after I realized that I was spending,
当我意识到自己花了三个小时
like, 3 hours a day on reddit,
泡在掘客网[社交新闻网站]上之后
I just thought, "This stupid, you know?
我就想 "这太二了
I'm just gonna start reading the times-picayune,"
我还是看皮卡尤恩日报吧"
I mean, even though it is, like,
即便一家报纸
the weirdest name ever for a newspaper. It's--
竟然叫这么奇怪的名字...
Josh.
乔什
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, no.
天 不是吧
What are you gonna do?
你要打算干什么
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I am who I am, OK?
我不能改变本性 懂吗
Loyalty is in my DNA,
我本性忠诚
but I can't live with myself if I'm spying for Klaus
我不能继续为克劳斯当卧底
because I'm not cut out to be a double agent,
因为我不是当间谍的料
so I'm gonna tell Jackson everything.
所以我要向杰克逊坦白一切
What? Because it's so much better
什么 因为死于杰克逊之手
to be killed by Jackson than Klaus?
要好过死于克劳斯之手吗
And even if he doesn't kill you, then what?
即便他不杀你 然后呢
Then meet me in two hours.
然后我们两小时后见
Let's get out of here and finally start our life together.
离开这里 开始我们俩的生活
You really want to just...
你真的想...
Go...with me?
跟我远走高飞吗
Like I said, I am who I am.
像我说的 我改变不了本性
I'm a pack guy, and you are my pack now.
我是重视家族的人 你就是我的家人
Uh, leave? OK. Yeah.
离开 好吧
I mean-- I'm finally pronouncing all the street names right,
我才终于把这里的街名都念对了
and I know I--I did die here and all,
我知道我死在这里
but, well, this was the first place I ever felt like myself.
但这里是我第一次感觉可以做自己的地方
I know this is all really fast,
我知道这一切发生得太快了
but if you want this,
但如果你想跟我在一起
I'll see you in two hours.
我们两小时后见
Yes.
好
I'll be there.
我跟你走
Of course, I'll be there.
我一定会过去找你
OK.
好
Good.
好
Hey, Aiden.
艾登
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hold it. It's just me.
别慌 是我
I--I come in peace.
我并无恶意
You should know better than to sneak up on me.
你知道不应该鬼鬼祟祟地接近我
I wasn't sneaking.
我没鬼鬼祟祟
Just haven't talked to you in a while.
只是很久没跟你谈谈了
What do you want, Marcel?
你找我♥干♥什么 马塞尔
Look. I know you been going through a hard time,
我知道这段时间你过得很艰难
holed up in here ever since Kol died,
从科尔死了之后 就窝在这里
trying to bring him back.
试图复活他
What do you care?
关你什么事
You hated him anyway.
反正你恨他
I didn't hate him.
我不恨他
I just didn't much like him,
我只是不太喜欢他
and to be honest, I really didn't like him for you.
说实话 我不喜欢你跟他在一起
You know, I can be a little protective.
我有些过分保护你
Yeah.
是
Understatement of the year.
这么说也未必轻描淡写了
You know, even though I appreciate you saving me from Eva...
尽管我很感激你从伊娃手上救了我...
You never once bothered to ask me
但你从没问过我 科尔死后
how I felt after Kol died.
我有何感受
And even after all the crazy things that I've been through,
尽管我经历了这么多可怕的事情
that was the worst.
但那件才是最虐心的
That's when I needed you most.
那时才是我最需要你的时候
You're right.
你说得对
I'm truly sorry that I wasn't there for you,
我很抱歉我那时没陪着你
but we have a problem--Klaus.
但我们有个麻烦 克劳斯
What else is new?
这还用说吗
Kol told me that you guys were working
科尔告诉我你们在研究
on a weapon to use against him.
一件可以对抗他的武器
Rebekah heard that it was a dagger,
丽贝卡说是一把匕♥首♥
one that would work even on Klaus.
一把可以制♥服♥克劳斯的匕♥首♥
I need to know if you finished it.
我想知道你们是否完成了
And what if we did?
若是完成了呢
Look, D, nobody in this city is safe
小达 女巫达莉亚的出现
with this witch Dahlia coming around.
使全城都不再安全
Now Klaus is off the rails,
现在克劳斯发狂了
and he won't trust anyone,
他不相信任何人
and he won't share the one weapon
也不愿意将唯一能够
that will take down this witch.
打倒女巫的武器共享出来
If things go south,
如果出了岔子
that dagger might come in handy.
那把匕♥首♥也许能派上用场
Kol gave me that dagger for my protection.
科尔给我那把刀用来保护自己
I'll be the one who decides if it gets used.
使不使用这把匕♥首♥由我决定
Now I have to get back to work.
我要继续工作了
Your transparent attempts to therapize me failed, brother.
你想要心理疗愈我的算盘打不响了 哥哥
I suggest you allow me to make my way home in peace.
我建议你还是乖乖让我回家吧
Enough with the games, Niklaus.
别再玩花样了 尼克劳斯
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
Must I beseech you to stand with us?
非得要我求你跟我们并肩作战吗
If by "us" you mean you and Freya,
如果你是指你和弗雷娅是一条战线
then I will not be standing with you.
那我不会跟你们并肩作战的
She is the best chance we have to save your child.
有了她 我们才能救你的孩子
Yes, Elijah, my child,
是 以利亚 是我的孩子
which is why, although she feigns innocence,
因此 虽然她装无辜装得很像
I can't help but recall it was Freya
但我还是不禁想起 是弗雷娅
who led our lunatic brother Finn to the safe house,
把我们的疯子兄弟芬恩引到了安全屋
where he would have done god knows what
要不是你出手阻拦 天知道
if you had not intervened.
他会做出什么丧心病狂的事
I was a breath away from taking your life.
我差一点就杀死了你
Just a few short years ago when you broke your curse,
就在几年前你打破诅咒时
I held your beating heart in my hand.
我手里握着你跳动的心脏
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表