剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
He's out of commission,
他不加入
but I got the next best thing.
但我有了另一个好人选
I'm assuming you have a plan to keep Finn occupied.
我猜你有计划拖住芬恩了
Yeah. Yeah. I think I might have an idea.
是 是 我大概有主意了
When I learned I was with child,
当我知道我怀孕了
I went back to Mikael.
我回到了迈克尔身边
I told him I was having his baby.
我告诉他我有了他的孩子
He showed no joy,
他一点都不高兴
but neither did he suspect the truth.
但也没怀疑
When you were born, it renewed his spirits
你出生以后 他重返生机
we had Kol, Rebekah, Henrik.
然后我们又生了科尔 丽贝卡和亨里克
Because of you, we were a family again.
因为你 我们又重新变成了一个家庭
A family built on secrets and lies.
一个建立在秘密与谎言的家庭
Oh, you were my secret joy,
你是我隐秘的快乐
and to protect your secret,
为了保守你的秘密
I denied you a life with your father,
我没让你跟你父亲回去
but what if I could make up for all that
但如果我能弥补呢
by curing you of this sickness that's infected your soul?
治愈这侵入你灵魂的病
Whereas I put Kol and Finn into the bodies of a witch,
不同于把科尔和芬恩放进女巫的体内
you I shall place into the body of a werewolf
我会把你置入狼人体中
so you can live out your days
所以你就能在余下的日子
as what you were always meant to be.
过上你命中该有的生活
What could possibly make you think i would agree to such a thing?
你凭什么认为我会同意这种事
With mortality, you could start over.
没有了不死之身 你可以重新来过
You could have a family of your own,
你可以拥有你自己的家庭
happiness, and peace,
快乐 平静
all the things you've long been denied.
长久以来你所没有的一切
Enough!
够了
Tell me where Elijah is, or I will kill you
告诉我以利亚在哪 要不我杀了你
in this body or any other
无论是现在
you choose to jump into from now
还是以后你所在的身体
until bloody armageddon.
直到末日
I had hoped there was some part of you
我曾经希望一部分的你
that yearned for an end to your vicious ways,
会渴望结束你那邪恶的做事方式
but if you are determined to perpetuate the cycles of violence
但如果你决定继续维持
to which you have become accustomed,
你那早已习惯的暴♥力♥循环
well, then I'll have to accommodate you.
那我就得帮帮你了
Apologies for the headache.
抱歉让你头有点疼
Were you dreaming?
你做梦了吗
I was remembering the day I found out who my real father was
我梦到我发现我生父的那天
only hours after Mikael slaughtered him.
就在迈尔克杀了他之后数小时
My darkest hour.
我最黑暗的时刻
Had you yourself not killed me soon thereafter,
就算那之后你没有杀了我
I doubt I ever would have recovered.
我也很怀疑我是否还能够痊愈
You woke earlier than I expected.
你比我预计的醒得早了点
No matter.
无所谓了
It is time.
到时间了
Time for what?
什么时间
You said you wanted Elijah.
你说你要见以利亚
He's sleeping,
他在睡觉
chained to the wall of a tomb in Lafayette Cemetery.
绑在拉法叶公墓一个墓穴的墙上
I've lifted the spell that hides him.
我解除了隐藏他的咒语
You are free to take him home.
你可以带他回家
Now his own mind will work out his choice for him.
现在他自己的思想会左右他做出选择
When he wakes, he will make his own decision.
当他醒来 他就会做出他的选择
Every single thing I've said to you tonight
今晚我和你说的所有
is the truth, Niklaus.
都是事实 尼克劳斯
Whether you choose to believe it
你是否选择相信
is up to you.
取决于你
All good, not a werewolf in sight.
一切正常 没有发现一个狼人
I appreciate you being here.
我很感激你能在这儿
How's Blondie doing?
布隆迪怎么样了
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
Just keep an eye out for wolves, all right?
注意狼人 好吗
All right.
没问题
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
I feel bad about being so abrupt earlier.
我为之前的鲁莽行径道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
That was my fault.
那是我的错
I was being unprofessional.
我表现得十分业余
My apologies.
我向你道歉
You're sorry. I'm sorry.
你道歉 我也道歉
Let's call it even and have a drink.
我俩算扯平了 喝一杯吧
Ollie,
奥利
Ollie, wake up.
奥利 醒醒
What the hell are you doing?
你到底要干什么
Who the hell is that?
他是谁
We're here to save your ass, huh?
我们来救你出去
Please tell me you know where Elijah is.
告诉我你知道以利亚的下落
They know we're here.
他们知道我们来了
Sorry. No time to be gentle.
抱歉 没时间慢慢来了
Let's go.
我们走
So how would you diagnose my friend Klaus, if I may ask?
冒昧地问一句 你对我朋友克劳斯的诊断是怎样
Well, he's clearly depressive,
他生性压抑
low self-esteem, paranoia,
自暴自弃 偏执
impulse control.
克制冲动
Wouldn't you agree?
你不同意吗
A lot of it is beyond me,
很多东西我都难以理解
too much history I don't know,
很多他过去的事情我不知道
like all the stuff with his siblings.
比如他和他兄弟姐妹之间的事情
You know the resentment.
他们彼此间的恩恩怨怨
How do you manage it?
你怎么应对的
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍
In one of our first sessions,
在一次我们最初会面中
you mentioned that you don't get along very well
你有提到过你和你的兄弟们
with your brothers.
相处并不愉快
Do you stay in touch with them?
你还与他们保持联♥系♥吗
In a manner of speaking.
在某种意义上讲
We are not particularly close.
我们并不是很亲密
And your parents, are they still around?
那你的父母亲呢 他们还健在吗
Am I prying? I'm totally prying.
我在刺探隐私吗 我就是在刺探隐私
All this talk about my family
你问我家人的情况
when you so recently scolded me about boundaries.
之前你却责备我关于限度的问题
Just searching for coping methods,
只是想找到应对方法
trying to learn from the master.
尽力向大♥师♥学习
Is that so?
真是这样吗
You must be lost.
你们肯定迷路了
Vampires caught in the quarter
在法属区看到吸血鬼
are to be killed on sight.
格杀勿论
Go. Run as fast as you can.
跑 有多快跑多快
Just leave me here. Go.
别管我 快走
To hell with that.
让他们见鬼去吧
If they want a fight, I'll give them a fight.
如果他们想打架 我就和他们打
No.
不行
I came with you to save one of my own,
我和你来是为了救一个我的同类
not watch as you kill scores of them.
而不是眼睁睁地看着你杀死他们
Take your friend out the back.
把你的朋友带到后面去
Move as fast as you can.
有多快走多快
I'll hold them off here.
我在这里拖住他们
Come on!
赶快走
Look. If I've offended you, I'm sorry.
听着 如果我冒犯了你 我向你道歉
You haven't offended me.
你没有冒犯我
It's just, you seem on edge.
只是你看上去紧张不安
Perhaps it's this Klaus business.
可能这与克劳斯的事情有关
Is there something you haven't shared with me?
是不是你还有什么事情没有对我讲
I guess I'm just nervous around you.
我想我和你在一起会紧张而已
I mean, I keep badgering you with my dumb questions.
我是说 我一直用很愚蠢的问题来纠缠你
Your questions are quite smart.
你的问题相当巧妙
They're just personal,
只是太私人了
and your interest is unexpected.
你的兴趣让人意想不到
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表