剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you're hardly the champion of truth telling.
你可不擅长说实话
Of course.
想也是
Why would a brother expect his siblings
一个人怎能渴望自己的血亲手足
to leap to his aid?
施予援手呢
Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol.
别装可怜了 科尔
Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief.
你近来的表现足够损害你的可信度
Look. I know what I've done,
我清楚自己的所作所为
But I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on your Bex.
但我不会为耍了你道歉 贝卡
You deserved it, but I don't deserve to die,
这是你应得的 但我罪不至死
certainly not at the hands of my own family.
更不应该死在家人手上
What kind of con are you playing?
你又在耍什么骗局
The con I hate the most...
我最讨厌的骗局
The truth.
实话实说
He's not lying.
他没撒谎
Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act.
即使是小时候 被揭穿后科尔从不会说谎
He may play dirty pool,
他也许诡计多端
but he's not lying.
但他没说谎
Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina.
尼克 我在帮达维娜救马塞尔
Finn has got him.
芬恩把他抓走了
He's trying to get a secret out of him,
他试图从他嘴里套出一个秘密
something he thinks Marcel knows about you.
他认为马塞尔知道关于你的秘密
He's right, isn't he?
他说得没错 对吧
Marcel doesn't know anything about anything.
马尔塞对此事一无所知
Well, you better hope that that's true
你最好祈祷他对此毫不知情
because, believe me,
不然的话 相信我
Finn has the means to get it out of him.
芬恩绝对能从他那套出来
I'm here because of a spell that Dahlia cast
我来此是因为达莉亚施的一个咒语
placing me in a deep sleep for a century,
一个让我沉睡百年的咒语
only to then wake for a single year of life.
每隔百年才能清醒一次 为期一年
I've repeated this cycle for hundreds of years.
这种轮回我已经历过数百年
It started as a way for us to stay young and beautiful.
开始 这只是个保持青春永驻的办法
She said, "If a witch can't be immortal,
她说 "如果女巫不能永生不死"
This was the next best thing,"
"这就是最好的选择"
But in time,
但不久后
I realized that all her stories were paired with lies.
我发现她的话语都带着谎言
The way you're speaking of her,
你谈起她的方式
you're saying that Dahlia is still alive.
就跟达莉亚还活着一样
She doesn't just live. She hunts.
她不光活着 还不停狩猎
I fled from her long ago and have been running ever since.
我在很久之前逃离了 一直四处藏匿
To Dahlia, any act of betrayal is punishable by death.
对于达莉亚来说 任何背叛者都得死
Dahlia is my cross to bear.
达莉亚是我应受的诅咒
She has no grudge against anyone but me.
她只对我积恨深远
Did she ever speak to you about the curse she placed on this family,
她跟你提过她对我们家族下的诅咒吗
the one that said she can take the firstborn of every generation?
允许她带走家族每一代长子的诅咒
Yes, but why should that concern you?
提过 但你为什么在乎这事
Our siblings are vampires.
我们的兄弟姐妹都是吸血鬼
There are no firstborns for her to take.
根本不会有长子让她带走
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
The hybrid...
那个混血儿
He had a daughter.
他有个女儿
Where is she?
她在哪
He has her hidden.
他把她藏起来了
Our mother filled my head
母亲不停向我灌输
with the terror of what would happen
若是那孩子活下来
to all of us if that child had lived,
我们所有人都会遭受的折腾
and I've been searching for her,
所以我一直在找她
but she's been impossible to find.
但却一直无法找到她
Nothing is impossible to find, Finn.
没有什么东西不可能被找到 芬恩
Yep?
是吗
As powerful as you are, I found you.
强大如你 不是照样被我找到了吗
I'll need wormwood and ripple weed and a few other items.
我需要苦艾 罂粟以及其他物品
I've come to understand a hard lesson in our time apart.
在我们分离期间 我有了苦痛的教训
You have to let some things die
必须得有牺牲
so that others might live.
才能换得生存的权利
I know you're in there.
我知道你能听见
Whatever Finn has in store,
不管芬恩要做什么
we're gonna get through this together.
我们一起度过难关
It's that can-do spirit that makes you the perfect choice.
就是这种乐观精神 让你成为最佳人选
Got a job for you.
给你安排了任务
I don't think so.
休想
Really?
是吗
You care to reconsider?
要再考虑一下吗
Look. What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
It's simple, really.
很简单 真的
I need you to bring me Hayley's blood.
给我取一点海莉的血
She yanked the tablecloth, and that knickknack fell on her.
她把桌布扯下来 那玩意儿砸到了她
It's just a scratch. Oh...
好了 只是个小擦伤
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah!
以利亚
Yes. Forgive me.
是的 抱歉
So what is the secret, anyway?
所以秘密到底是什么
The term "secret" implies something only known
秘密 指的是私密之事
by those who have earned the right to be aware of it.
有资格的人才能知道
Start the spell.
快开始施咒
Well, it's easier said than done.
你说得轻巧
Finn is channeling the power from our parents.
芬恩的从我们父母身上汲取能力
He's a lot stronger than something
他比某些老弱女巫
some week-old witch and I can do.
比我强大多了
Now hang on. I might not be trained, but I--
拜托 我可能是没受过训练 但我
blast.
完了
We need a stronger witch. Call Davina.
我们需要更强大的女巫 叫达维娜
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I don't want her to know that I'm sick.
我不想让她知道我出问题了
Then do a better bloody job.
那你给我表现好一点
I just need time.
我需要时间
This spell that Finn cast to lock you
芬恩施的那种法术
in your body, do you remember it?
把你困在身躯里的法术 你记得吗
Well, I was a little distracted by the murdery part.
我当时只顾着他要杀我
If we can use his own spell against him,
要是我们能以彼之道还施彼身
once he's locked in his body, I can end
把他困在身躯里 我就能
our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck.
扭断他的脖子 了结所有问题
All I need to do is pull it from your memory.
我只需要读取你的记忆
No. No, no.
不 不行
I am not allowing anybody into my mind.
我绝不允许任何人进入我的脑袋
Do you understand?
明白吗
You came into my home asking for my help.
你自己来我的地盘 找我帮忙
This is it.
这就是我的方式
It's not a request.
这不是请求
I've wanted one thing for years--
这是我多年的夙愿
to drive a dagger into his heart.
把匕♥首♥插♥进♥他的心脏
See?
你瞧
I'm guessing just by the look on your face
从你的脸色 我估计
that it worked, but just listen.
读取记忆成功 听我说
It's a trigger.
这是诱发因素
You pulled yourself back, which is improvement,
你控制住了自己 这的确是进步
for sure, but we can't ignore the fact
但我们不得不正视
that your mind clearly went elsewhere.
你有一瞬已经失去意识了
It's very common in traditional ptsd patients.
这是典型的创伤后精神障碍症状
You've done the work to face your atrocities.
你已经面对了自己过去的暴行
The truth is, it's just going to take some time to settle.
但事实上 还需要时间来冷静
And you believe you have the power to resolve this.
你认为你有能力来解决我的问题
It's not that easy. There's no...
这并不容易 不可能...
And you're fixed.
然后你就痊愈了
In cases like yours, sometimes not dwelling
像你种情况 有时更有效的办法是
on the problem is more productive
不要从病情本身着手
than examining it through the minutia of therapy.
不要去做繁琐的治疗
Staying mentally busy instead of physically.
你需要保持心理繁忙 而不是身体繁忙
This house, though charming,
这房♥子 虽然漂亮
is completely falling apart.
但毕竟年久失修
So this is your solution.
这就是你的解决方案
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表