剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not looking for tough guys, Josh.
我要的不是硬骨头 乔什
I'm looking for warriors.
我要的是战士
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
A warrior fights for what they believe in.
战士为信仰而战
A warrior fights for his family.
战士为家族而战
What do you think you're doing, Elijah?
你在干什么 以利亚
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
What is it, the third night this week?
怎么 这是这周第三次回来了
I don't need a caretaker.
我不需要监护员
Hybrids are invincible, right?
混血是战无不胜的 不是吗
What are you doing, Elijah?
你到底在干什么 以利亚
As we have discussed, our illusion needs to be flawless.
我们讨论过了 我们制♥造♥的假象必须完美无缺
Now months have passed.
已经过去几个月了
It's the appropriate time.
现在时机正合适
What's next on the appropriate list,
下一件合适的事是什么呢
Klaus and I hold our heads up high
我跟克劳斯昂首挺胸地宣布
and say we're ready to try again?
我们已经准备好再试一次吗
I understand that this is difficult for you.
我明白对你来说这不容易
What's difficult is knowing that
真正不容易的是
Francesca Guerrera is still breathing
明知弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗还活得好好的
after she was the one that plotted
是她和女巫一手策划
with the witches to kill my baby.
要来杀我的孩子
You will have your vengeance,
总有一天你能复仇
I promise you this.
我向你保证
Well, until then, this is my room,
到那时为止 这仍是我的房♥间
and I'll tell you when it's appropriate
什么时候清理是合适的
to clean it out.
由我决定
I don't know why you keep showing off.
你为什么总是要显摆
You know you can't hurt me.
明知道自己伤不了我
Oh, but the desire I have to do so.
我就是控制不了自己的欲望
I am Mikael,
我可是迈克尔
the vampire who hunts vampires.
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You know thin human blood does little to sustain me.
稀薄的人血可不会使我满足
Feed.
喝吧
Stop.
停
I wish I could rip this from you
真希望可以把这东西扯开
and break that which binds me to you
打破我和你之间的束缚
and complete the task for which you resurrected me--
然后完成你复活我的使命
Kill the bastard who calls himself my son.
杀了那个自称是我儿子的杂种
You can't take off the bracelet,
你无法取下这只手镯
and you can't kill Klaus,
你也杀不死克劳斯
not until I figure out
除非我想出
how to save my friends from dying, too.
如何能让我朋友免于一死的办法
I've studied their mother's spell book for weeks.
数周以来我一直在研读他们母亲的咒语书
I'm getting close.
我就快明白了
Once I unlink my friends from Klaus' sire line,
一旦我解除我的朋友对克劳斯的联♥系♥
I will unleash you to be the monster
我将释放你恶魔的本性
that you are so eager to be.
让你如愿以偿
Music to my ears, my little witch.
这话我爱听 我的小女巫
The wolves have the numbers.
狼人人数众多
Back in 1925, the Guerrera pack was may 100.
在1925年 格雷罗家族可能有一百个成员
We went Guerrilla warfare on their asses
我们对格雷罗家族穷追猛打
and wiped them out over a 4-day fight,
在一场历时四天的战斗中将他们赶尽杀绝
but we're not just talking about Guerreras now.
但我们现在不仅仅要讨论格雷罗家族的问题
They've had wolves coming in from packs all over.
他们有来自各个地方的狼群的加入
Well, we don't need to hit them all,
我们不必将他们赶尽杀绝
just the 12 with the rings
只需干掉十二只戴有戒指的狼人
that take me out very full moon.
这些戒指能让我在满月的时候行走自如
What, you want to find 12 rings?
什么 你想找到十二只戒指
Go out and chop off the hand of every wolf
砍掉每一只狼人的手
you find until you get what you want.
直到你找到你想要的东西
I mean, come on. You taught me that.
你懂的 还是你教我的
You and Elijah are stalling.
你和以利亚在拖时间
Why?
为什么
Because it's possible they're in possession
因为我怀疑他们拥有
of something very dangerous to us.
对我们十分不利的武器
Yeah. The stake that can kill you.
能杀死你们的木桩
It went missing
木桩不见了
the night I lost my child.
就在我失去孩子的那晚
So it's in play,
这一切都是有预谋的
and the thought of that makes me very nervous,
一想到这件事就让我毛骨悚然
especially on nights like tonight.
特别是在今晚这样的夜晚
Why would you tell me that?
为什么要告诉我这件事情
Depends.
这得看情况
Do you have it?
在你手里吗
Of course not.
当然没在
That kind of weapon does me no good.
这样的武器对我没有任何好处
You die, I die
你死 我也死
Along with every vampire we've ever sired.
我们认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼都会死
Well, then perhaps, you'd like to help me get it back.
那么也许你很愿意帮我把它找回来
We attack the wolves tonight
等到今晚月圆之时
when the moon hits its apex.
我们就攻击狼人
They won't expect it while I'm weak.
他们根本想不到在我虚弱之时发动的攻击
Hey. Bad news or good news?
好消息还是坏消息
Klaus, Joe.
克劳斯 这是乔
Joe, Klaus.
乔 这是克劳斯
Now you want to talk Guerreras,
如果想谈论格雷罗家族
nobody fought harder back in 1925 than Joe here.
没有人能和1925年奋勇杀敌的乔相比
Fought so hard, he retired into retail.
奋战过后就退隐山林
Been keeping the peace ever since
一直维持本地的和平
and living right under their noses.
一直生活在他们的眼皮底下
Yeah. Well, good news is your order came in this morning.
好消息是我今早就收到了你的指令
The bad news, I got made.
坏消息是我被揭穿了
Your friend Davina saved my ass,
你的朋友达维娜救了我一命
but what's done is done,
但木已成舟
so pour me a drink, play me a song
给我倒杯酒 放点音乐
because it's gonna be my last.
也许这将是我最后一次如此享受
Joe, don't be dramatic.
乔 别这样悲天悯人
Just head out of town till things blow over.
先出城避避风声
No way. I don't run from Guerreras.
不行 我才不怕格雷罗家族
You don't leave, you won't have to.
你不用离开 也没必要离开
They'll sniff you out in a day.
一天之内他们就会闻出你的位置
You let them come hunt me down
你让他们杀我试试
because I've had a good ride.
因为我跑的很快
How would you like to get back in the fight, Joe?
乔 你想不想重回战斗
So what do you have in mind?
你有什么计划
I've been thinking about this whole thing the wrong way.
整件事情我一直都想错了方向
Guerrera pack loves to hunt.
格雷罗家族热衷于猎杀吸血鬼
They're primal, alphas.
他们是原始的阿尔法战士
I gave you my reason
我给你们讲了
for not making a move these past few months.
过去几个月按兵不动的理由
What, pray tell, is theirs?
请告诉我 为什么他们没有动静
They don't have the stake.
因为木桩没有在他们手里
Well, then who the hell does?
那木桩到底在谁手里
Tonight, it doesn't matter.
今晚 在谁手上都无所谓
Because tonight
因为今晚
we're going on a wolf hunt.
我们要猎杀狼人
We have the Guerreras where we want them,
我们将格雷罗家族引诱到了理想的位置
we have them waiting, we have them worried,
我们让他们等待 让他们焦虑
and now we know they're an army
现在我们知道他们是一支
with no defenses against an original.
没有任何能力抵抗始祖吸血鬼的军队
We don't know that for certain.
这个我们可不敢肯定
I'm willing to gamble.
我宁愿放手一搏
It's too risky.
太冒险了
The stake didn't just disappear.
木桩不可能无缘无故消失
Someone has it.
一定在某人手里
One enemy at a time.
一次消灭一个敌人
In the end, we'll slay them all.
到最后 我们定能将他们全部消灭
Tonight, we just have to plant the right seeds,
今晚 我们只需播下正确的种子
and for that, we need help.
因此我们需要帮助
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表