剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
They're going through dark objects like crazy.
他们找咒语都快疯了
Caffeine is my Hail Mary.
咖♥啡♥因♥能救我的命
This is for Rebekah.
这是给丽贝卡的
It's a spell that unlinks her to them kids.
这个咒语能解除她和孩子的联♥系♥
It's got everything--
上面什么都有
Diagrams, pronunciations.
图形 咒语发音
It should be pretty straightforward,
应该很简单易懂
even for a baby witch.
即便初学者也能学会
You know, wouldn't it be easier if you just did it?
你来做不是更简单吗
I mean, a kid's life is at stake.
孩子们性命攸关
I'm carrying Lattes.
我只能买♥♥买♥♥咖啡
You have a gift, and you're not using it.
你有天赋 但却弃之不用
Magic is not a gift, Cami.
魔法不是天赋 卡米
In my experience,
根据我的经验
it's a loaded assault rifle with a hair trigger,
它是一把上膛的猎枪 一触即发
and I'm putting my gun down.
而我放下这把枪了
I don't give a damn what you, Elijah,
我不在乎你 以利亚
or the covens got to say about that.
还是巫师对此有何看法
"The covens"?
巫师吗
Josephine LaRue.
约瑟芬·拉鲁
She was our regent, chosen emissary
她曾是巫师会的摄政者
for all our consecrated dead.
被神圣的先人选为使者
The ancestors speak through the regent.
巫师祖先通过摄政者传达信息
With Josephine gone, the covens are a mess.
随着约瑟芬的离去 巫师会如今群龙无首
They need guidance. They got nothing.
他们需要指引 但他们什么都没有
They think they want me,
他们想要我来继任
but, like I said, I am done.
但我说过 我不会搅这趟浑水
Look, Vincent. I get it.
文森特 我懂你
I lost my uncle to a hex
我叔叔死于咒语
and my brother, um...
我弟弟也是...
But even I understand
但即便是我
that it's more complicated than that.
也能明白这其中很复杂
My friend Davina is trying to save someone she loved.
我的好友达维娜在努力救活心爱之人
She believes in something bigger than herself,
她相信至高无上的力量
and that helps her.
这对她有很大帮助
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
magic in the right hands can be a good thing.
可靠之人使用魔法是件好事
Just not my hands, not anymore.
只不过不是我来使用 我不会再用了
Wait.
等一下
They have a golem.
她们找了个傀儡
They keep using different binding agents.
一直在尝试不同的结合剂
We're desperate. Do you have any ideas?
我们没辙了 你有办法吗
Look.
听着
No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll.
一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师
They need a heartbeat.
要有活人的心跳才行
Hold this.
拿一下
So after all that, Klaus wasn't even the one that killed Aiden.
我们折腾了半天 结果艾登不是克劳斯杀的
Thought you'd want to know.
想着你也许想知道这事
Why would he take the blame?
那他为何揽罪责上身
Because he's stubborn and irresponsible
因为他顽固 不负责任
on top of being a bloodthirsty, murdering lunatic.
而且还是个暴虐嗜杀的疯子
You doing OK?
你还好吗
It's--
只是...
Pack morale isn't exactly awesome right now.
狼族现在士气低落
Jackson's heartbroken.
杰克逊很心碎
Aiden was our friend.
艾登是我们的朋友
You're a leader who cares for her people.
你是个关心族人的首领
I get it.
我懂
Right now, you're a leader at war.
但此刻 你是这场战争中的一方首领
Now, you can either be their friend or their queen.
你要么做他们的朋友 要么做他们的女王
You can't be both.
二者不可兼得
All right. Those wolves, Jackson, they'd die for you.
那些狼人 杰克逊 愿意为你牺牲
Question is, are you gonna let them?
问题是 你愿意让他们牺牲吗
If the answer's yes,
如果答案是肯定的
Then you got to live with that.
那就要接受这个事实
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
I've located Hayley, and I strongly advise,
我找到海莉的位置了 我强烈建议
do not attempt to stand in my way.
你最好不要阻拦我
Niklaus' paintings contain Mikael's ashes in the soil.
尼克劳斯的画作里有迈克尔的骨灰
Go to the compound.
你去营地
You cannot stop me from getting that baby.
你不能阻止我去带走那孩子
You begin this spell. Prepare the battlefield.
你开始施咒 准备好一切
I'll bring Hope to you.
我会把霍普带过去
Your daughter will need my guidance...
你的女儿会需要我的指引
Just as Freya did.
就如弗雷娅一样
I think I'll find someone less hostile to teach her.
我还是找个友善一些的人教导她吧
Shouldn't be difficult.
应该不难找
Practically anyone would fit that criteria.
基本上所有人都比你友善
Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated?
你躺在那里慢慢枯竭 还怎么给她找导师
How long, do you think,
你觉得要多久
before Elijah and Rebekah release you?
以利亚和丽贝卡才会放了你
How old will Hope be?
霍普那时都多大了
So after twice failing to create a family of your own,
在两次重组自己的家庭失败后
now you wish to commandeer mine?
你想霸占我的家庭了吗
Not gonna happen, sweetheart.
别做梦了 亲爱的
Family? Family only ever brought me pain.
家庭 家庭只会给我带来痛苦
I want power.
我要的是法力
I am owed Hope's, and without it,
我需要霍普的法力 没有它
I will slumber again within the year.
一年之内我就会再次进入长眠状态
Freya turned on me because I denied her
弗雷娅反抗我 是因为我剥夺了
a basic need-- the love of a parent.
她的基本需求 父母的爱
That is why I need you, Niklaus,
所以我需要你 尼克劳斯
to remain her father.
继续当她的父亲
Try to imagine this.
想象一下
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以亲自养育自己的女儿
and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me,
我可以连接我需要的法力
And in so doing, I would help Hope
如此一来 我能帮助霍普
to hone her craft that you couldn't possibly comprehend.
掌握你根本无法理解的法术
With us by your side,
我们站在同一战线
no one would ever test you ever again,
没人敢再挑战你
or you could lie there
或者你可以选择
and pray that Elijah releases you
躺在那里 祈祷以利亚会放了你
Before Hope learns to call Jackson "Daddy."
希望那时霍普没有把杰克逊当成父亲
Children...please.
孩子们 省省吧
I'm here to see Hope.
我来见霍普
Not gonna happen.
不行
One bite from us,
被我们咬上一口
there's venom in your veins.
狼毒就会侵入你的血液
Hard to find anything in these woods
等你头脑不清醒时
when your head's not right.
在林子里就什么都找不到了
Must we proceed with this nonsense?
一定要继续这出闹剧吗
From what I understand,
据我所知
you didn't exactly fare well against my brother.
你都不是我弟弟的对手
There's a difference between you and Klaus.
你跟克劳斯不同
See, you can't kill me.
你不能杀我
You're waiting for the day I die
你在等我死的那天
so that you can take your immortal place beside Hayley,
这样永生的你就会重新拥有海莉
and if you kill me, you lose her for good.
而如果你杀了我 你就永远失去她了
She'll never forgive you.
她永远不会原谅你
And speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操就到
Elijah...
以利亚
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该过来
We have another plan.
我们有了新计划
Rebekah and Davina found a way.
丽贝卡和达维娜想到了一个办法
If we can replicate Hope's magic,
如果我们能复♥制♥霍普的魔法
we can lure Dahlia into a trap,
我们就能将达莉亚引入陷阱
after which, I'll kill her myself.
然后 我会亲自杀了她
All we need is a vial of Hope's blood.
我们只需要霍普的血
I'll give you her blood.
我会给你她的血
I'm trusting you, Elijah.
我信你 以利亚
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表