剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
then it's from hell I've just come.
那我已经去过了
I didn't much care for it.
我不是很喜欢
Do as you're told.
你给我听命行事
There's a good lad.
这样才乖嘛
The child's magic is still cloaked.
那孩子的魔法还处于被隐藏的状态
I shall need your blood to track her.
我需要你的血来追踪她
No. Nik, don't!
不 尼克 不要
Keep your eyes peeled.
保持警惕
So the guys set up a perimeter.
手下们已布好边界了
We'll keep first watch.
我们当第一轮守夜人
You should get some rest.
你去休息吧
No. Hope's finally sleeping, Mary's watching her,
不 霍普终于睡了 玛丽在看着她
which means that we have 5 minutes to think.
也就是说我们有五分钟时间思考
Ok. What's on your mind?
好 你有什么想法
I want to decide where we're going.
我想确定我们的方向
I don't want to spend our life like this, always on the run,
我不想过这样的生活 一直逃亡下去
looking over our shoulders everywhere we go.
到每一个地方都要胆战心惊
If that's what we got to do--
如果我们必须这样做...
I know, and I'm not afraid.
我懂 我不害怕
I just--I want something better for her, for us.
我只是... 想让孩子和我们过上更好的生活
So what do you think?
你有什么想法
Montana, North Dakota,
蒙大拿州 北达科他州
Washington?
华盛顿
We can go wherever you want.
你想去哪 我们就去哪
Jack.
杰克
Look. I know that I don't have to say this,
我知道我不必言明
and I know that we're in a junkyard in the middle of nowhere,
我也知道我们在偏僻的废物堆积场里
which is the least romantic place
绝对不是个浪漫的地方
to say this for the first time, but...
能让我第一次对你说...
I just want you to know that I love you.
我只想让你知道 我爱你
Think it through.
好好想一下
If I try to go, you kill me.
如果我逃走 你会杀了我
If I remove these--
但如果我打开镣铐...
That is the same as trying to go.
跟逃走没有分别
Can't you fight the compulsion?
你就不能反抗意念控制吗
He bled the vervain out of my body.
他将我体内的马鞭草全抽走了
Maybe this is all part of Nik's twisted revenge.
也许这才是尼克变♥态♥复仇计划的一部分
He doesn't mean for me to die.
他不是真想让我死
He wants you to kill this body
他想让你杀死这具身体
so I wake up in the original,
这样我会回到原来的身体
robbing me of my one chance to have everyrthing I want--
夺走我此生唯一实现夙愿的机会
Children, my promise to Kol.
孩子 我对科尔的承诺
Then we don't give him what he wants, all right?
那我们不能让他得逞
Don't run, and I won't hurt you.
不要逃跑 我就不会伤害你
I won't let that witch get her hands on my niece,
我不会让那女巫得到我的侄女
which means we're gonna have to do this the hard way.
这就意味着我们得来硬的了
What about Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加怎么样
I could live in Alaska.
我可以在阿♥拉♥斯加生活
Good evening, crescents.
晚上好 新月族
It will come as no surprise to learn
毫无意外
that things will not be ending well for you.
你们并不会有什么好下场
Go back inside. Get Hope and Mary out of here.
进去 带霍普和玛丽离开这里
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I'll be right behind you.
我马上就来
Jack. Just get Hope and run.
杰克 带上霍普快逃
Let's take him.
拿下他
You think you can defeat me with your toys?
你觉得你可以用玩具打败我
We're just getting warmed up.
我们只是热热身
So Hayley runs, and you hold the line.
海莉逃走 你死守
How valiant.
多么英勇
Not too bright though.
但并不聪明
You do remember our last somewhat one-sided altercation.
你还记得我们上次一边倒的争执吧
This ain't gonna be like last time.
这次不会和上次一样
What about Jack?
杰克怎么办
He and the others will meet us up the road.
他和其他人会在路上和我们碰头
It's her--Dahlia.
是她 达莉亚
All the more reason to go.
更应该离开了
No.
不
I'm not gonna teach my daughter
我不会教我的女儿
that it's ok to leave the ones you love to die.
放任自己爱的人送死是应该的事情
Take her and get her as far away from here as you can.
带上她 尽可能走得越远越好
It's ok. It's ok, baby.
没关系 没关系的 宝贝
Mama's gonna catch up with you real quick, ok?
妈妈很快就会追上你的 好吗
What about you?
你呢
I'm gonna rip that bitch apart.
我要把那贱♥人♥撕碎
That's not happening!
不可能
End of discussion!
讨论到此结束
Think about it. Why did mother want to destroy my true body?
你想想 为什么妈妈想要毁掉我的真身
Answer--to ensure I could never go back,
答案就是 确保我永远回不去
meaning if something happens to this one
意味着如果这身体有什么意外
my spirit's default is to jump back to the original.
我的灵魂就会自动跳回原来的身体
But do you really want to bet your life on that?
你真的想赌命一试吗
Of course, I don't want to!
我当然不想
That's part of Nik's maniacal plan.
这是尼克的疯狂计划中的一部分
He's not leaving me a choice.
他没给我留下选择
What if he just wants you dead?
如果他就是想让你死呢
No. However angry he is, I know my brother.
不 不管他有多愤怒 我了解我哥哥
Endless torment, fine, but he will never let me die.
无尽的折磨 是的 但是他绝不会让我死
So all we have to do is just play this out.
所以我们只能按他的计划继续
I try to go, you kill me,
我试着离开 你杀了我
and then...
然后
I wake up in my true body.
我在自己的身体里醒来
Don't make me to do this, all right?
别逼我 好吗
I don't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
but if you don't back down,
但如果你不后退
I won't be able to stop myself.
我没发阻止自己
Marcel Gerard,
马塞尔·杰拉德
you really do care for me.
你真的在乎我
Well, the least I can do is save you from the awful act itself.
至少我可以让你不用做这可怕的行为
You have gotten stronger.
你得坚强些
I reckon you've gone from field mouse to lapdog.
我想你已经从田鼠变成了玩赏狗了
Come on then.
那来吧
Enough.
够了
Why is she with you, Klaus?
她为什么和你一起 克劳斯
Unlike some, he's doing what is best for his daughter.
不像某些人 他为女儿做了最好的打算
I'm gonna skin you alive!
我要活剥了你
What are you doing to us?
你对我们做了什么
Oh, this?
这个吗
No. This was my idea,
不 这是我的主意
stealing from Marcel the crescent curse
偷用了马塞尔曾经用在你们族群身上的
he once used on your pack.
新月族诅咒
Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments
达莉亚 非常乐意做出了必要的调整
to accommodate your hybrid nature.
以适应你的混血天性
Now you will be trapped in wolf form,
现在你会被困在狼形
save for the full moon,
除了月圆之夜
leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief.
这样你就没多少时间造成不必要的伤害
And because of the unification ritual
因为联合仪式
linking you to your pack,
将你和你的族群联♥系♥在一起
now they will share your fate, queen.
现在他们都将共享你的命运 女王
Please. Please don't do this, Klaus.
求你了 求你别这么做 克劳斯
She's gonna steal our baby.
她会偷走我们的孩子
It was you who tried to steal my child,
是你试图偷走我的孩子
and for that, you will suffer.
因此 你将接受惩罚
Fellow witches of New Orleans,
新奥尔良的巫师们
the ancestors call us here today to bear witness
今天祖先将我们召唤至此是为了见证
as I accept the role of regent to our people.
我接受摄政统治我们的人
Should any among you have cause to argue
你们之中是否有人对我的接受
my acceptance of this role,
持有不满的意思
now is your final chance to speak.
现在是最后说出口的机会了
Then it's settled.
就此决定
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表