剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You got a problem with that?
你有意见吗
I want to hear what Jackson has to say.
我愿意听杰克逊的计划
This is a pack meeting.
这是族群会议
You're not one of us anymore.
你已经不是我们的一员了
No?
是吗
I am still a wolf,
我仍是一个狼人
and I didn't need any magical rings
而且我不需要什么魔法戒指
to control when or how I change.
就能控制变身的时间和方式
You want the same? Then sit down, shut up,
你们也想要这能力吗 那就坐好 闭嘴
and listen.
乖乖听话
You forget yourself.
你忘了
You're not as powerful as you once were,
你并不像之前那么强大了
harvest girl.
收获祭女孩
Doesn't mean I can't still kick your ass.
并不意味着我不能收拾你
Such hubris,
一个会轻易流血的人类
and from one who bleeds so easily.
竟敢如此狂妄不羁
You talk such a big game,
你就只会嘴上逞逞威风
but you couldn't even kill Mikael when you had the chance.
但给你机会你都不能杀死迈克尔
He was right about you, you know?
知道吗 他说得没错
You're weak.
你太软弱了
It's impressive.
真令人钦佩
What exactly did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I channeled dark objects, turned my blood to poison.
我连通了黑暗物品 把我的血变成了毒药
How did you get free?
你怎么会放出来
Oh, it's a long story. Better question is
说来话长 更好的问题是
if he's not dead, then what are you gonna do when he recovers?
如果他没死 那他醒来你要怎么办
We have an hour, maybe less,
我们最多有一小时的时间
Enough time to chain him, bleed him,
足够我们把他绑起来 放光血
dump him in the river.
然后扔进河里
That's a bit harsh, isn't it?
这有点残忍♥吧
Since when do you care what happens to Klaus?
你什么时候开始在乎克劳斯了
Kol is with us now.
科尔现在跟我们是一伙的
We're gonna be going up against Esther,
我们要共同对抗埃丝特
assuming Klaus is upright.
要是克劳斯肯老实合作的话
Look. Nik, he's a pain in the ass,
尼克的确是个混♥蛋♥
but, well, she's a problem for us all.
但她是我们所有人的问题
Klaus is the problem.
克劳斯才是我们的问题
I don't give a damn what happens to Esther.
我才不在乎埃丝特想怎么样呢
Yeah? Well, I sure do.
是吗 但我在乎
Should I even ask?
我还要问吗
Cami, you should go. It's not safe.
卡米 你赶紧走吧 这不安全
No kidding. I woke up with puncture wounds
可不是嘛 我醒来发现脊骨上
all up and down my spine and no idea
全是穿刺伤口 完全不知道
how they got there.
这是怎么一回事
According to my uncle's files,
根据我叔叔的档案
they're a part of this ancient spell,
这是古老咒语的符号♥
and I don't know about you guys,
不知道你们会怎么想
but when I see "ancient" and "spell"
但一听到"古老"和"咒语"
in the same sentence,
出现在同一句话里
I think Esther.
我首先想到的是埃丝特
You all need help, and you know it.
你们都需要帮助 这你们心里清楚
Now whatever it is that you think of me,
不管对我有什么看法
I was born a Crescent.
我是新月狼族的一员
I'm the last of the Labonair line,
我是拉波瑟家族最后的族人
which makes me an alpha.
所以我就是我们家族的首领
Jackson is your alpha.
杰克逊是你们的首领
Now I don't know how many
我不知道有多少人
of you bought the story you grew up with,
相信小时候听到的故事
the Unification Myth.
合姻神话
Well, it is all true.
这一切都是真的
Which means if Jackson and I get married,
这意味着如果杰克逊和我结婚
anyone with the guts to turn up to the ceremony
任何有胆量参加婚礼的人
has as much control over their wolf form as I do.
都能像我一样完全掌控狼身
Hayley, what are you doing?
海莉 你在干什么
What needs to be done.
干我需要干的事情
This isn't just about uniting our pack.
这不仅仅是为了团结我们的族群
It's about forming a new community.
是为了组建一个新的族群
This ceremony will change everything for us.
这场婚礼会改变一切
It will give us the strength we need to defend ourselves.
能给我们力量自保
Then and only then will we finally have peace.
只有在那之后 我们才会拥有和平
The choice is yours.
选择权在你们手上
Keep the rings and be somebody's bitch,
留着戒指 当别人的走狗
or be part of the greatest pack that ever lived.
或是成为史上最伟大的族群中的一员
I'm in.
我加入
Yeah, that's mum's work all right.
没错 这绝对是母亲的杰作
She must have wiped your memory.
她肯定是抹去了你的记忆
Not the first time that's been done
这不是你们家的人第一次
by a member of this family.
抹去我的记忆了
What does it mean?
这符号♥是什么意思
It's a byproduct of a preparation spell.
这是一个准备咒语的副作用
Preparation for what?
为什么而准备
To make her a vessel.
让她成为容器
He means Esther prepared your body
他的意思是埃丝特准备让别人
for someone to jump into.
进入你的身体
Likely herself. I mean, knowing mother.
很有可能是为她自己准备的 我了解母亲
Where's Vincent?
文森特在哪
Why me out of everyone in this city?
全市那么多人为什么偏偏选我
Because you're perfect...
因为你是最完美的人选
Healthy, beautiful, smart, and alone.
健康 美丽 聪明且孤身一人
No one would question any personality changes,
没人会对你的性格转变起疑
and as I discovered from our sessions,
从我们的会面中我发现
Niklaus would never allow you to be harmed.
尼克劳斯永远不会让你受到伤害
Fix this.
解除咒语
Do something to stop it.
想办法阻止这一切
I can't. Only my mother can.
我办不到 只有母亲能做到
I will step in front of a moving truck
我宁愿被车撞死
before I let your mother take over my body.
也不愿意让你们母亲占用我的身体
She wasn't preparing you for herself, Cami.
你不是她为自己准备的容器 卡米
She was preparing you for Rebekah.
她是想把你当做丽贝卡的容器
Well, she is all sorted and ready for an adventure.
她已经都收拾好 准备好冒险去了
Aren't you, luv?
是不是啊 宝贝
It's difficult to believe we were all this innocent once.
很难相信我们曾经都这么天真
We mustn't let the world ever hurt her.
我们一定不能让这世界伤害她
You're right. We mustn't.
是的 我们必须不能
How long do I have?
我有多久时间
Well, now that Esther knows where she's hiding,
既然埃斯特知道她躲在哪里了
not long.
那就不会太久了
The only way to stop it is to stop her.
唯一阻止这的办法 就是阻止她
Then let's do this.
那我们就这么做吧
Marcel's a vampire,
马塞尔是吸血鬼
you both are powerful witches.
你们俩是强大的女巫
Esther's stronger than anything I've ever seen.
埃斯特是我见过的最强大的人
We go up against her,
我们要对付她
we're gonna need Klaus.
那得需要克劳斯
No. No. We can do this without him.
不 不 没有他我们也可以
I'm never gonna say this again,
我绝对不会再说第二次
but Marcel's right.
但马塞尔说得对
We do need the bastard.
我们的确需要那混♥蛋♥
Davina...
达维娜
I know this is asking a lot,
我知道这个请求很过分
but please.
但是求你了
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
All you need to know is that I beat you again.
你只需要知道 我又一次打败了你
And yet you relented,
然后你又大发慈悲
which means you need me, don't you?
这就意味着你需要我 是不是
Did I really lose?
我真的输了吗
I'm sorry I sprung that on you.
我很抱歉我突然那样对你
You know, I always thought it would be me popping the question
我一直都以为会是我求婚
instead of being the one put on the spot.
而不是站在那个尴尬的位置上
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定想这么做吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表