剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
not even our wicked father.
甚至连我们邪恶的父亲都不能
Not one
在芸芸众生之中
of the countless devoted to your destruction.
没人任何人能够像你这样自我牺牲
You will protect our home,
你会保护我们的家
even in the face of an adversary such as our mother,
即使面对像我们母亲这样强大的敌人
because that, brother,
因为 弟弟
that is what you do.
这就是你的使命
You remain ever the wise counsel,
你一直都是个拥有智慧的军师
brother.
哥哥
The rest of the family could learn something from you.
家里的其他人应该多向你学学
Bourbon. Neat.
波本酒 纯的
What? You need another python?
怎么 你还要想要一条巨蟒吗
Oh, one can never have too many.
没有人会嫌多
Thank you.
谢谢
You playing tonight?
今晚你要演奏吗
I don't think so.
我可不想
It's a shame. You're rather good.
真遗憾 你可是个好手
Ever since I turned,
自从我变成吸血鬼以来
I haven't been able to play.
我都无法演奏
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
It's different for us.
音乐对我们来说不一样
Cadence, rhythm...
声调 韵律
Harmony, our experience of the senses is altered.
和声 我们对知觉的感受都被改变了
We move faster.
我们移♥动♥速度更快
We hear things with a greater acuity.
我们能听见更加尖锐的声音
Silences are at once longer
沉静瞬间变得绵长
and more profound.
变得更加悠远
Sounds are simply different to our ears,
对我们耳朵而言 声音变得与众不同
and then there is the ocean.
感觉就像是大海
For a vampire, it's extremely heightened...
对吸血鬼而言 这一切都被放大
Sometimes difficult to express.
有时难以言表
Yeah. That's--
没错 这
That's exactly it.
说得太对了
Your music, the joy you felt
你的音乐 当你演奏时
when playing, you can learn again.
你所感到的快乐 你会再次体会到
I can help you.
我能帮你
Why?
为什么
Because if someone had done the same thing
因为要是有人能够为我和我的兄弟姐妹
for myself and my siblings,
做同样的事情
I'm quite certain history would have unfolded differently.
我确信历史将会改变
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I saw Elijah.
我遇到以利亚了
You were right.
你说得没错
He found something he wanted to fix.
他找到了他想弥补的事情了
He's gonna help me.
他想要帮助我
He's gonna help us all.
他想要帮助我们所有人
Now, you must have known
现在 你肯定已经知道
they would never give in without a fight.
他们不会就此善罢甘休
Of course. Tonight was not an ultimatum.
当然 今晚又不是最后通牒
It was an invitation.
只是一次邀请
Just want to get them thinking.
只是要他们想想
After all, only those who know they are lost
毕竟 只有知道自己迷失的人
will ask to be found.
才会想被别人拯救
They're defiant by nature,
他们本性肆无忌惮
and they've grown very strong.
现在又变得十分强大
How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?
你想怎样向他们展示他们的错误
I will systematically destroy everything they hold dear.
我会有条不紊的摧毁他们所重视的一切事物
I've already taken the wolves from Niklaus
我已经夺走了尼克劳斯的狼人军团
and made them my own.
然后归于我所有
It is time now to focus on the prodigal son Marcel
是时候专心对付那个放荡不羁的马塞尔
and his small nest of vampires across the river.
以及河对岸他的那个吸血鬼老巢
Now that we have cleansed the quarter of his kind,
既然我们已经清洗掉了四分之一的吸血鬼
perhaps it's time to turn our attention
或许时候该把我们注意力
to the outskirts of our beautiful home.
转到我们美丽家园的附近
We will take their pride,
我们将会夺走他们的自尊
their joy, their love.
他们的快乐 他们的爱人
We will lay it all to ruin,
我们会将这一切都毁灭
and when they are at their lowest point,
然后在他们最失意的时候
in their deepest despair,
在他们最绝望的时候
they will have no choice
他们将没有任何选择的余地
but to beg me to release them from their pain,
只能祈求我解除他们的痛苦
and because I love them,
但是因为我疼爱他们
I will.
我会答应的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表