剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
The moment our home is safe,
等我们的家园安全了
you can return Hope to where she belongs--
你就可以把霍普送回属于她的地方
with family.
和家人在一起
By all means, think it over, though know this.
你好好想想吧 但提个醒
I shall not ask twice.
我不会再问你第二次
In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch
根据我的经验 一个恶毒女巫的提议
always comes with a catch.
总有附加条件
What's yours?
你有什么条件
Hope is all Hayley will ever have.
霍普是海莉唯一的孩子
She will fight us. She will not relent.
她会一直与我们斗争 至死方休
In order for us to succeed and live in peace,
为了达到我们的目的 和平共处
Hayley will have to be eliminated.
海莉必须死
You would have me rob my daughter
你要让我夺取我女儿的母亲
of her mother so she will grow to hate me.
好让她长大后恨我一辈子
When she grows, you can tell her whatever story you like,
她长大后 你想怎么跟她说都行
but in the end, the truth is,
但最终 真♥相♥就是
you will have made the right choice for her.
你为她做出了正确的选择
The pack's gathering for the funeral.
来参加葬礼的族人们都到齐了
They're just waiting on one more.
大家都等着你了
You, Aiden, and Ollie use to hang out here?
你 艾登和奥利以前常来这玩吗
Yeah. We were like brothers,
是的 我们就跟亲兄弟一样
always looking out for each other.
总是互相扶持照顾
Hayley, before you came to New Orleans,
海莉 在你来新奥尔良之前
our pack chose me not just to lead them,
我们的族群推选我 不光是领导他们
but to stand for them.
最重要的是维护他们
We've lost too many to the Mikaelsons this year,
今年我们因迈克尔森一家失去了太多兄弟
and Elijah wants you to go back to their family
这一切都结束后
when this is all over...
以利亚想让你回他们家
But I can't live under Klaus' roof
但我不能跟克劳斯住在同一屋檐下
and be the alpha this pack deserves.
这样我不配当我们族群的首领
What are you saying, Jack?
你这是什么意思 杰克
I love you and Hope,
我爱你和霍普
and I will honor our vows always,
我们永远遵守我们的结婚誓言
but I need to know who your family is.
但我得知道谁是你的家人
If you want to go back to the Mikaelsons',
如果你想重回迈克尔森家
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你回去
If they really are your family,
如果他们真的是你的家人
then I got to protect my own.
那我就得去保护我的家人
I'll give you some time to think.
我会给你点时间考虑
I don't need time, Jack.
我不需要时间考虑 杰克
I spent my whole life searching for family,
我花了一辈子的时间找我的家人
and I found you and the pack.
现在我找到你和我们的族群
We need to do right by them...
我们不能辜负他们
starting with Aiden.
从艾登的事开始
I told Josh where he could find us.
是我告诉乔什上哪找我们的
Let him through.
让他过来
Once the spell is set,
一旦咒语生效
Dahlia won't be able to enter
只要达莉亚进来
without being rendered mortal.
就会被变成凡人
Where's the child, Elijah?
孩子在哪 以利亚
If we use her power to lure Dahlia,
如果我们用她的法力引出达莉亚
swear to me that hope will come to no harm.
你得向我发誓她不会受到伤害
Dahlia won't get close enough to hurt Hope.
达莉亚不会有机会靠近霍普伤害她的
She won't be able to hurt any child ever again.
她再也不能伤害任何孩子了
I do hope that is true.
希望这是真的
You are now the bait.
现在你是诱饵了
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Hope's blood is now in you.
你体内有霍普的血
Therefore, Dahlia will now be hunting you.
所以现在达莉亚要找的是你
All we needed was a beating heart,
我们只需要一颗跳动的心脏
and though I question the purity of your heart's intent,
虽然我怀疑你的意图不纯
I hear it beating just fine.
你的心脏起码还在跳动
No. If Dahlia senses a ruse...
不 如果达莉亚发现这是个圈套
Rebekah assures me that this will work,
丽贝卡向我确保这会成功
and I trust her far more than I trust you.
比起你我更相信她
I am not your enemy, Elijah.
我不是你的敌人 以利亚
We shall see.
这还有待考量
Proceed with your preparations.
继续你的准备工作吧
I ain't seen a spell like that in a long time.
好久没见过这样的咒语了
It's pretty brave for someone so young,
对于一个年轻人来说相当勇敢
even a harvest girl.
即使是收获祭女孩亦然
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, I mean, that's a loaded question for me,
这是个很复杂的问题
but you seem to be exactly where you supposed to be.
但看起来你相当掌控在握
Are you sure you can do this on your own?
你确定你能一个人完成这咒语吗
Don't remember asking for help.
我可不记得有求过你帮忙
No. You didn't.
你是没求过我帮忙
I'm asking for yours.
是我有事要求你帮忙
Davina, the covens need a leader,
达维娜 女巫团需要一个领袖
and they want to bestow that title unto me.
他们想把这头衔套在我头上
I'm not into that. They're getting pushy.
我不乐意 他们就急了
So I'm inclined to present them
所以我想向他们
with an alternative-- someone who's got faith,
推荐替补人选 有同样信仰的人
someone...someone who'll use the craft to help people...
喜欢用自己的魔法帮助他人的人
and from what I hear,
从我听到的消息看来
you seem to fit that description pretty well.
你挺符合这些条件的
I walked away from my coven.
我从自己的巫师团逃出来了
I'm talking about a direct connection
我说的可是跟
to the ancestors from all 9 of the covens.
九个巫师团先祖的直接联♥系♥
I'm talking about voodoo, hoodoo,
伏都教 巫毒教
sacrificial magic, representational magic.
牺牲魔法 代表魔法
I'm talking about necromancing.
还有降神术
Yeah.
没错
See, that's a whole lot of power,
这可是强大的魔法
and you're gonna need a hell of a lot more than this here rock
你需要比这破石头更多的魔力
if you ever want to get your boyfriend back.
才有可能救活你的小男友
I never thought much about
我从没多想过
the whole immortality part of being a vampire.
吸血鬼永生这一特质
Suddenly, forever feels like a really long time.
忽然之间 永恒感觉久得难以忍♥受
Elijah,
以利亚
I'm calling to say good-bye.
我是打来道别的
Hope and I, we can't be part of your family anymore.
霍普和我不能继续当你的家人了
All Hope's life, her family has tried to destroy her.
霍普出生后 她的家人一直试图伤害她
That can't be my little girl's story.
我不能让此成为我女儿的人生
Family is supposed to love you.
家人应该是最爱你的人
Even if she is free of Dahlia's firstborn curse,
就算她逃过了达莉亚的长子之咒
Hope would still be Klaus' daughter.
霍普依旧会是克劳斯的女儿
She'd inherit 1,000 years of enemies,
她会继承千年份的敌人
all his anger and rage.
以及他的愤怒与暴戾
I don't want Hope to be a Mikaelson.
我不想让霍普成为迈克尔森家的人
All the pain that comes with that name,
这名字所意味着的伤痛
she doesn't deserve that.
不该由她来承受
Elijah,
以利亚
Good-bye.
再见
She's right, Elijah.
她说得对 以利亚
I knew you were the smartest of your siblings.
我就知道你是你兄弟姐妹中最聪明的一个
No brute viking blood in those veins.
你身体里没有残忍♥愚昧的维京血液
I'm glad to see you made the right decision.
很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择
I never cared for Hayley,
我一向不在乎海莉的下场
but you should know,
但你要知道
the rest of my family
我其他的家人
will stand against us in defense of her.
都会为了保护她而阻拦我们
We will have to go through them.
但就必须打破他们的阻拦
Are you prepared for that?
你准备好了吗
They have more than earned
考虑到他们的所作所为
everything that is to come.
这一切绝对是罪有应得
We need to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
Even now, Hayley is attempting to flee
现在海莉正试图带着我的女儿
with my child.
逃离此地
Hmm, don't worry.
别担心
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表