剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
She had some visitors earlier today.
早些时候有人来找她
I'd like to know what they wanted.
我想知道那些人想干什么
Don't dally.
别偷懒
Marcel's witch is being held captive in the quarter.
马塞尔的女巫在法属区被活捉
Oh, perfect.
好极了
Mother is a step ahead of us, as usual.
母亲又如常快了我们一步
Oliver is with her.
奥利弗跟她在一起
I'll go, and I'll get her to do the spell,
我去找她 让她完成咒语
but I need the necklace.
我需要那个项链
I don't like this...
我不希望...
No. You don't get to ignore me for days
不必 你不必无视我好几天
and suddenly act like you're concerned, Elijah.
然后突然假装很关心我 以利亚
Just for once, please, will you trust me
能不能相信我一次
that I will do something and it will get done?
我能有所作为 完成好任务
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
I don't want to hear there's something else.
我不想听 还有一件事
A disciple of Marcel's was instructed to fetch another ingredient.
我命令马塞尔的手下去取另一种原料
Ask for Gia.
找吉娅要
Ok.
好
What's going on with your two?
你们两个是怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
She's stronger. That's all that matters.
她变得更强了 这才是最重要的
A snake.
一条蛇
That was my big lesson of the day--
这就是我今天的重点训练
Snake fetching.
捉蛇
Hold on. You compelled yourself a snake?
等等 你意念控制自己去捉蛇吗
No, I stole the damn thing.
不 我偷了那鬼玩意
Captain condescension didn't feel the need
谦谦公子觉得
to cover the mind control chapter in today's lesson.
今天没必要学习意念控制
Did you even try?
你自己试过吗
I don't even know where to start trying, Marcel.
我都不知道该从何试起 马塞尔
Why Elijah? I'm not stupid.
为什么是以利亚 我不笨
You want something from him.
你想从他那里得到什么
I just can't guess the reason you think
我只是想不明白 为什么你觉得
I'm the way to get it.
我能帮你达成心愿
Actually, I want something for him,
事实上 是我想为他做些事
and it's the same thing that I want for you.
这跟我想为你做的是一样的
Which is what?
是什么
This. Us. Our new community.
这一切 我们 我们的新社区
Look. I learned my lesson the hard way.
听着 我有过最惨痛的教训
You can't make your way in this town
在这座城市里 你寸步难行
unless you have an original looking out for you.
除非有始祖吸血鬼罩着你
Klaus is so fixated on those wolves,
克劳斯只关心狼人
and Elijah is so wrapped up in centuries
以利亚几个世纪以来
of his family's old crap that he can't see it,
只知道埋首于家族的烂事 所以他不懂
but we need him.
但我们需要他
We need him to see us as family, too.
需要他将我们视为家人
I couldn't even get my own family to care about me.
连我自己的家人都不关心我
How am I supposed to win him over?
我要怎么让他关心我
I've known that man 200 years.
我认识那家伙两百年了
He's cranky. He's fussy.
他脾气古怪 极其挑剔
He can ride your last nerve,
他能挑战你的忍♥耐底线
but he has an Achilles' heel, ok?
但他有一个致命弱点
He can't help trying to fix what's broken.
他总是忍♥不住要去修补破碎的东西
You don't need to be anything other than what you already are--
你只需做自己 不必改变
Someone who needs his help.
你就是需要他帮助的人
Are these outfits really necessary?
真的有必要穿得这么正式吗
Appears as though we're showing respect, Niklaus.
穿着代表尊敬 尼克劳斯
Mother will be more likely to surrender her true intentions.
母亲会更愿意吐露真实意图
Well, I doubt her guard will drop
我很怀疑她是否会放松警惕
just because I'm dressed like a bloody lawyer.
因为我穿得像个该死的律师
We need every advantage we can get, Niklaus.
我们必须发挥一切优势 尼克劳斯
You always did excel at diplomacy.
在外交方面 你真是出类拔萃
Just know if she tries anything,
要是她敢有什么动作
I'll tear her new body to pieces.
我就把她这具身体撕得粉碎
You two haven't changed a bit.
你们俩还真是一点儿没变
Linens and silk can't disguise your pathetic self-loathing, and you,
华丽衣服掩盖不了你们自我厌恶的本性
despite the arrogant facade,
傲慢的外表下
you're still the same paranoid little boy
你仍旧是那个偏执的小男孩
full of hate and fear.
满腔仇恨和恐惧
Forgive me.
请见谅
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我不记得曾有幸见过你
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
So much for the unbreakable bonds of family, huh?
牢不可破的家庭纽带也不过如此嘛
Always and forever, indeed.
直到永远 还真是如此
It's been a long time...
好久不见
Finn.
芬恩
Now that the introductions are out of the way,
开场白也说得差不多了
let's eat.
晚宴开始吧
They worked her over pretty good.
她们把她折磨得够惨的
We need to get her out of here.
我们得救她出去
What? Well, then what?
什么 然后呢
They'll know that I let her go.
他们会知道我放她走了
Look. You asked me to infiltrate Cassie's coven.
听着 你让我潜入凯西的女巫族群
I'm not gonna blow my cover
我才不会为了个老丑女巫
for some has-been, hippie witch,
而暴露自己
no offense.
无意冒犯
I guess we could always make it look like you got jumped,
我们可以伪装成你被偷袭了
tell Cassie that Lenore got rescued by her people.
告诉凯西 丽诺尔是被她自己的人救了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You want to beat the hell out of me,
你准备把我往死里揍
make it look convincing?
看起来比较有说服力
Oh, I can't say I won't enjoy it.
我应该会很享受的
Ok. Just--
好吧
Just not the face, ok?
别打脸 好吗
What an aromatic bordeaux.
好香的波多尔[葡萄酒]
Well, it was a challenge to find a good pairing.
要找配这酒的东西可不容易
What wine goes well with treachery?
什么酒配背叛好呢
Don't pout, brother.
别生气 弟弟
Tonight is meant to be a happy occasion.
今晚应该和和乐乐
What, exactly, are we celebrating?
我们到底在庆祝什么
Well, my return, of course.
当然是我的回归
Remember, I spent 900 years, right,
记得吗 差不多900年了吧
lying daggered in a box.
我一直躺在棺材里
I'm rather enjoying this new body,
我挺喜欢这具新身体的
strolling about your lovely city
在你们这座被你们当做家的
that you've made your home.
可爱的城市漫步
Do tell me, what'd I miss?
告诉我 我错过了什么
Regale me
让我了解
with your contributions to society-- medicine,
你对社会的贡献 医学的
philosophy, art--
哲学的 艺术的
Or have you two merely cut a path
亦或者你们两人这么久以来只是
of destruction across time?
开辟出毁灭的道路
The last time we met,
上次我们见面
you were helping our mother
你是在帮助妈妈
try to annihilate the lot of us.
消灭我们
Let's not throw stones in glass houses.
我们就不要批评别人了
Are we expecting another guest?
我们还有一位客人吗
Mother will sit at the head,
母亲会坐在那里
and as for the seat across from me,
至于我对面的位置
That's reserved for another of our clan.
是为我们家族另一位而保留的
Care to wager an educated guess?
愿意据理推测猜猜是谁吗
How about a paranoid one?
说是偏执狂怎么样
Well, there's no way
科尔极其自负
Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.
绝不会听从任何人的话
And yet our mother has made
然而我们的母亲
such a compelling argument that even he,
定下了令人叹服的约定 即使是他
the wildest of us Mikaelsons,
迈克尔森家族最狂野的
has seen the error of his ways
也认识到自己的错误
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表