剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Really? I thought you always had tabs on him.
是吗 我还以为你在他身上贴了标签呢
We haven't really been on the best terms lately.
我们俩最近有点小别扭
He wouldn't just disappear, though.
但他不会平白无故地消失
Last I knew, he was gonna keep the wolves distracted.
我只知道当时他去分散狼人的注意力
Your boy Oliver was gonna help him.
你的人奥利弗去帮助他
I couldn't track down Oliver either.
我也联♥系♥不上奥利弗
If they're both missing--
如果他们俩都失踪了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To find them.
去找他们
Not on your own, you're not.
你不是单独行动
You're hungry, aren't you?
你饿了 对吗
It's been hours since you fed.
你上次喝血已经是好几个小时前了
What an awful thing,
多可怕啊
To feed upon the blood of others.
靠饮他人的血为生
For this I blame myself
这得怪我自己
and your father.
还要怪你父亲
We tried to make you children strong,
我们希望让你们变得更强壮
but instead we cursed you all.
但却让你们背负了诅咒
Brother?
弟弟
What am I?
我是什么
How many...?
多少人...
Six.
6个
You slaughtered 6 villagers, brother.
你杀了6个村民 弟弟
You tore them apart
你把他们撕个粉碎
as if they were nothing at all.
好像他们什么也不是
Brother...
哥哥
What have I become?
我变成什么了
You seem like the wolves in the village.
你看起来就像村子里的狼
Cursed to turn when the moon is full.
受到诅咒 在月圆夜变身
Listen to me.
听我说
Father is beside himself with rage.
父亲发狂大怒
It seems this...
似乎...
affliction can only be passed
这种痛苦诅咒
by some kind of conception.
只能来自家族遗传
And do our siblings share this affliction?
我们兄弟姊妹之间都有这种诅咒吗
Do you... share this affliction?
你也受此折磨吗
No...
没有
I don't.
我没有
He is not my father, is he?
他不是我的父亲 对吗
You listen to me.
听我说
This changes nothing
什么也不会改变
for any of us.
对我们任何一个人来说
We are here for you
我们都会陪伴你
as we shall be always, mm-hmm?
直到永远
Tatia. Tatia!
塔提亚 塔提亚
I fail to see your point here.
我不知道你想说明什么
I compelled Tatia to forget what she saw,
我强迫塔提亚忘记她看见的一切
and she did.
她忘记了
You'd only been a vampire for a few days.
你刚刚变成吸血鬼几天
You hadn't yet learned compulsion.
还没学会精神控制
No...
不
I remember that clearly.
我记得很清楚
Do you?
是吗
You still thought there were lines you wouldn't cross,
你依旧以为你不会越界
people you wouldn't hurt, things you wouldn't do.
伤害你不会伤害的人 做你不会做的事
But you were wrong.
但你错了
That is what I'm here to show you.
这是我要告诉你的
Tatia!
塔提亚
Tatia! Tatia!
塔提亚 塔提亚
Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What have you become?
你变成什么了
I am who I've always been.
我就是原来那个人啊
I'm the one who loves you.
那个深深爱你的人
You knew how special she was.
你知道她有多特别
I always thought you would protect her,
我一直以为你会保护她
that she would be your wife,
她会成为你的妻子
that one day I might call her daughter.
有一天我可以叫她声女儿
Instead I didn't hurt her.
然而... 我没伤害她
You've taught yourself to hide
你教会自己
from who and what you are for thousands of years.
隐藏真实的你长达上千年
No.
不是的
I did not hurt Tatia.
我没伤害塔提亚
I could not.
我不会的
But you did.
但你确实做了
Your mother asked for my blood.
你母亲要我的血
She said nothing of the dark magic
她没说过黑魔法
that would turn you into a monster.
会把你变身怪物
Look at me.
看着我
I am not a monst--
我不是怪物...
Tatia.
塔提亚
Oh, my beautiful boy,
我的好孩子
no more hiding.
别再隐藏了
It is time now for you to remember it all.
是时候记起所有了
No! No!
不 不
I said I wouldn't hunt you.
我说过我不会伤害你
And I don't want t...
我也不想...
Elijah.
以利亚
Run.
快跑
You didn't want to hurt her.
你不想伤害她的
You loved her.
你爱她
No! But you couldn't fight what you had become,
不要 但你无法与变成恶魔的自己对抗
what I had turned you into...
也就是我将你变成了...
a predator...
一个掠食者
And she became your prey.
而她做了你的猎物
This was you.
是你
You murdered her for her blood...
你为了得到她的血而杀了她
And then used it to cripple Klaus for centuries.
然后用它来削弱克劳斯长达数个世纪
I won't listen to another word.
我不会再听你说任何胡话了
You don't have to listen, son.
你无需来听 儿子
All you have to do is remember.
你要做的只是记起
Did you honestly think to hold me
你真以为用刀
with a blade forged for pain?
就能拿伤痛来困住我吗
Unlike the weak, unlike you,
不像那些弱者 不像你
I gain strength from pain.
我从痛苦中汲取力量
Soon you will know the taste of white oak
很快你就能尝到白栎树木桩
as it pierces your heart.
刺入你心脏的味道了
Very clever, Mikael.
很聪明啊 迈克尔
Compelling the locals to say to my face
控制当地人来当我面
what you dare not.
说出你不敢说的话
Enjoy the theatrics.
尽情享受表演吧
They only delay the inevitable.
他们只会推迟你死亡的到来罢了
Well, perhaps we should hold off on this.
也许这个该往后放放
No. I have everything I need.
不 需要的我都有了
Combine a knotting spell with a sire bond spell.
将结合咒语和认祖咒语合起来用
I just have to combine them the right way.
我只需正确结合就行了
Then do them in reverse.
那就反着试试看
That's pretty advanced for a wee girl like you.
对你这个娇小的姑娘来说有点超前啊
I can give you a list of people who have underestimated me.
我可以给你一筐子曾经轻视过我的人
Not one of them has done it a second time.
他们没一个敢再看轻我
Well, perhaps I should help you.
也许我应该帮你
I'm pretty good at stuff like this.
我很擅长这种事
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
It's not just saying spells backwards.
这并不是将咒语二字倒着念
It's changing the verb tense into--
变变时态就能...
Nemo unus animabus
[咒语]
Carnem et sanguinem de ista duo.
[咒语]
Like I said,
就像我说的
I'm pretty good at what I do.
我很擅长这个
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表