剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
So bloody what?
那又怎样
I happen to like Davina.
我恰好喜欢达维娜
I'm not about to let her die.
我不会让她死
Besides, do you really want the wrath
另外 你真的想让新奥尔良
of every New Orleans witch upon us just as Dahlia arrives?
所有的巫师在达莉亚来时和我们作对吗
We need them on our side
我们需要他们站在我们这边
or at the very least not siding against us,
或者至少不站在我们的对立面
and there's also the matter of Kol.
同时还因为科尔
I vowed I'd I'ing him back.
我发誓我会让他复活
I can't even attempt to do that if I'm not a witch.
如果我不是女巫 我连尝试的机会都没有
Freya's been inside my head.
弗雷娅曾经进入过我的头里
She knows my secrets.
她知道我的秘密
So she knows you go very far for very few?
所以她知道你会为了很少的几个人不择手段
So bloody what?
那又怎样
Niklaus, just for one second,
尼克劳斯 哪怕只有一秒
can we just be what we need to be,
我们能不能只做我们需要做的
a family united?
一个团结的家族
For now,
暂时
for you.
为你
Nik.
尼克
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a saying in my family--
我的家族里有一个说法
"Kill a demon today,
"今日杀死魔鬼
face the devil tomorrow,"
明日面对魔王"
Yet even as you dance on that demon's grave,
即使你在魔鬼的坟墓上舞蹈
you can't help but wonder
你也会忍♥不住想知道
was that demon alone...
那个魔鬼是否是孤独的
Or do you have other, deadlier ones to fight?
还是你会拥有其他更致命的要对抗
And though you celebrate having won the battle...
尽管你庆祝赢得了一场战斗
You are one of us now.
你现在是我们中的一员
New Orleans is your home.
新奥尔良是你的家
Your friends are our friends,
你的朋友 就是我们的朋友
your enemies ours.
你的敌人也是我们的
Have you really prepared for the war?
你真的准备好战斗了吗
Come to check on me again, brother?
又来看我吗 弟弟
Maybe you've wormed your way into the witches' good graces
也许你用你缓慢的方式赢得了女巫的信任
and my siblings', too,
还有我哥哥妹妹的
but I see you
但我看到的你
for what you really are,
是真正的你
even if they cannot.
即使他们不能
They are not burdened by crippling paranoia,
他们不会受到严重妄想的负累
the kind that leaves you muttering to yourself alone in the dark,
这是让你在黑暗中独自喃喃而语的原因
"Where has everyone gone?"
"大家都去哪儿了"
Mean of me, yes.
我的意思是 是的
Shouldn't bring up your childhood secrets,
不应该提起你童年的秘密
but don't worry.
但别担心
All I saw when I channeled you
在我和你连通时看到的
were anger issues and a questionable taste in women.
是愤怒问题和对女人值得怀疑的品味
I was once alone, brother.
我曾经独自一人 弟弟
It would be a shame if you were the one
如果你现在发现自己也是如此
who now found himself so.
那真是太可惜了
It doesn't have to be like this of course,
当然没必要要变成这样
but be careful.
但小心点
I have only so much patience.
我只有这么点耐心
So as we dress ourselves in the armor needed for this new fight...
在我们为新的战斗武装好自己之时
we must first tend to our wounds,
我们必须首先关注我们的伤口
starting with the deepest.
从最深的开始
Freya.
弗雷娅
You were wrong about me.
你看错我了
I loathe Dahlia more than you could ever know.
我比你以为的更讨厌达莉亚
You don't see that light in me?
你在我身上看不到那光芒
That's because she snuffed it out.
那是因为被她扼杀了
I was 5,
我那时才5岁
and she was the devil.
她就是魔鬼
She took my light,
她夺走了我的光
my love,
我的爱
my will to live,
我求生的意志
my ability to die.
我寻死的能力
You are no longer my mother,
你不在是我的母亲
but I am not her child.
但我也不是她的孩子
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's a little late for that,
道歉有点晚了
but it turns out you were right about one thing.
但结果证实 你说对了一件事
Maybe Klaus shouldn't have let me glimpse inside his mind.
也许克劳斯不该让我瞥见他思想深处
I warned him to be wary of you,
我警告过他要提防你
of what you might see.
提防你可能看到的
Oh, I saw quite a bit,
我看到了很多呢
but I only learned one thing.
但我只了解到一件事
Klaus and I can never be allies.
克劳斯和我永远不能成为盟友
I now see that he will never trust me,
我现在知道他永远不会信任我
so he leaves me no choice.
所以这让我别无选择
I will have to turn the family against him
我不得不将家族与之为敌
one by one, and now I know how to do it.
一个个 现在我知道该怎么做
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Because you won't be around to see it.
因为你不会还活着看到这一切
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表