剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the disturbance,
女士们先生们 我为这骚乱感到抱歉
but what's a Mikaelson family party
但是迈克尔森家族聚会
without a little squabble?
没有点小动♥乱♥怎么行
No, no! Ohh!
不不
I've owed her one for a century.
我亏欠了她一个世纪
Today, I got to repay that favor.
今天 我偿还给她了
Oh, don't worry, luv.
别担心 亲爱的
Not gonna hurt me own sister.
我不会伤害我的妹妹
I didn't exactly prep Angelica Barker either.
但我也没有让安杰丽卡·贝克尔做好准备
I prepped someone else.
我准备了别人
What? Who?
什么 谁
Oh, it's a bit of a story.
这就有点故事了
You see, Klaus didn't just punish me
你看 克劳斯不仅因为我偷走
for stealing the diamond.
钻石而惩罚我
He also punished my witch friends,
他还惩罚了我的女巫朋友们
locking them in the dowager Fauline cottage.
把她们锁在弗琳的村舍里
Over the decades, it's become quite a catch-all
数十年后 就变成了包罗万象的
for an assortment of odd birds of the witchy variety.
魔术鸟类的聚集地
I'm sure Rebekah will be very comfortable
我很确定丽贝卡在克劳斯
in the prison created by Klaus.
创造的监牢里会很舒服
You didn't.
你不是吧
Oh, I did, and besides,
是的 而且除此之外
with Rebekah missing, Klaus will be occupied,
丽贝卡失踪 克劳斯会无暇顾他
so we can finish what we started.
这样我们就可以完成未竟的事业
You swear she's safe?
你发誓她很安全
Perfectly.
绝对的
Seeing as this is the best day I've had
这是过去两百年来
in the past two centuries,
我最棒的一天
I've made a wish for you.
我为你许了愿
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Hello, mother.
你好 母亲
What have you done?
你做了什么
You sold me to that butcher Mikael
你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给屠夫迈克尔
like I were nothing more than chattel.
就跟我是粗鄙奴隶一般
Ask me what I have done.
还问我做了什么
I've done what every good son does, mother.
我做了每个好儿子会做的事情 母亲
I've followed the example of my parents.
我效仿了我的父母
You taught me exactly how I should treat you.
你教会了我该如何对你
You must be feeling a little twitchy right about now.
你现在一定感觉有点焦虑
That's what happens when you're in transition.
在转化中就是这样的
No.
不
That's not possible.
不可能
Oh, but it is.
但就是这样
You see, you may have thought you were one step ahead of us,
你看 你也许觉得你比我们领先一步
but the truth is Rebekah was two ahead of you.
但事实是丽贝卡比你领先两步
And when am I happiest then, mother?
我什么时候最幸福 母亲
When you're doing as you're told.
你乖乖听话的时候
The wine.
那红酒
You died with vampire blood in your system.
你死的时候体内有吸血鬼的血
It's a delicious irony because as you know
多么美好的讽刺 因为你知道
you cannot be both witch and vampire.
你不能既是吸血鬼又是女巫
So now you either be the thing you hate the most,
所以现在你要么成为你最憎恨的生物
or you can be dead.
要么就死
Your choice...
你自己选择
Which is more than you ever gave us.
比你给我们的选择要多
Promise is a promise.
承诺就是承诺
Let me out!
放我出去
Someone!
有人吗
Kol. Damn it!
科尔 该死的
I'm not meant to be here.
我不该在这里的
I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
Let me out. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
放我出去 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表