剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Besides, I've done my last bit of magic.
再说了 我已经不愿再沾染魔法
Now, I want to help the kids, but after that, I'm done,
我是想救那些孩子 但之后就结束了
no more witch business.
我不要再做任何巫术
Fine.
好吧
Get it done. I'll touch base later.
办好这件事 再联♥系♥
And when we're done, we're all done.
这事结束了 我们就再无关系了
I'm not your witch for hire.
我不是你手下的巫师
I left you a dozen messages.
我给你留了一打留言找你
Family crisis.
家庭危机
Have you spoken to Klaus?
你跟克劳斯谈了吗
Well, briefly.
谈的不多
Before I put him to sleep with a dagger,
在我用匕♥首♥刺伤他进入安眠以前
words were exchanged.
还是说了几句的
No. Elijah, Klaus didn't kill Aiden.
以利亚 艾登不是克劳斯杀的
He just took the blame
他之所以承认
because of some insane dictator edict
完全是因为什么独♥裁♥者的疯狂理念
about making people fear him.
认为被统治者该对他心生畏惧
Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing,
就算如此 如果我放了尼克劳斯
the very army protecting Hope would have revolted.
保护霍普的大军肯定要起义了
But you can't just leave him like that
但现在他女儿有危险
while his daughter's in danger.
你不能就这样不管他呀
Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment.
拜托 你的感情在干扰你的判断
My feelings?
我的感情
For my brother. I'm not a fool, Camille.
对我弟弟的感情 我不傻 卡米尔
Although I valued our time together at the safe house,
虽然我很珍视我们在安全屋度过的时光
make no mistake.
别搞错了
I was in your head as much as you were in mine.
你在我思想里时我也在你的思想里
How long are you gonna leave him like that--
那你要让他那样睡多久
5 years, 10, a lifetime?
五年 十年 还是一辈子
Till Hope is safe.
直到霍普安全
Now I need your help.
现在我需要你的帮助
Elijah called.
以利亚来了电♥话♥
Freya is doing a locator spell to find us.
弗雷娅正在用定位咒找我们
We need to leave now.
我们得赶紧离开
Wait. You're burying Aiden here.
等等 你要把艾登埋在这里
I can't keep carrying him around forever.
我不能一直带着他走
Just give me a minute to get him into the ground,
给我点时间让我把他埋起来
and we'll get out of here.
我们就可以走了
You said that this is how wolves bury murderers and traitors.
你说这是狼人埋葬杀人犯和叛徒的方式
I know that Aiden was answering to Klaus,
我知道艾登为克劳斯当过间谍
but he was loyal to the pack in the end.
但最终他还是忠于狼群的呀
That's what got him killed, Jack.
因此他才被杀的 杰克
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
You think this is how I want to put Aiden to rest?
你觉得我就希望艾登这样长眠吗
I don't have a choice, Hayley.
我别无选择 海莉
You said it yourself. We got to go.
你自己也说了 我们得赶紧离开
It's not right.
这样不对
If we expect the wolves to put their lives on the line for Hope,
如果我们指望狼群为保护霍普献出生命
then they deserve to know that those lives matter to us.
至少该让他们知道我们也很珍视他们
We'll take Aiden down river,
我们带艾登去河边
give him a true crescent funeral.
给他办个像样的新月族的葬礼
Too much has been taken from our pack.
我们的狼群已经失去了太多
I won't let them lose this, too.
我不能连这个传统也夺走
What good's a jazz club with no bloody jazz?
爵士俱乐部居然没有爵士乐
Do you mind?
能安静点吗
I'm trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice,
我是在试图解除一个很复杂的咒语
but then you whining about jazz is not helping me.
你在旁边抱怨爵士乐不叫帮忙
I'm afraid we have more pressing concerns.
恐怕我们现在有个更紧迫的问题
What's all this?
那是什么
Dark objects,
黑暗物品
because, apparently, now I'm a dispensary.
显然 现在我就是个配给员
It seems that Niklaus' distrust of Freya
看来尼克劳斯不信任弗雷娅
was not entirely misplaced.
也并非全无道理
Our sister wants to use Hope
我们的姐姐想要用霍普
to lure Dahlia into a trap.
来引诱达莉亚
And I assume you told her
那我想你也告诉了她
she's out of her lunatic mind.
她这完全是痴人说梦吧
I have another idea.
我有别的打算
Hope is something of a beacon for this new terror,
霍普是这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的最大目标
and now that she's been cloaked,
现在有藏身咒保护她
perhaps we could use something else to ensnare Dahlia.
也许我们可以用点别的东西来诱捕达莉亚
These enchanted objects should generate enough power
这些魔法物品应该有足够的魔力
to create a decoy of some kind.
制♥造♥出一个诱饵
Mr. Griffith, where do you think you're going?
葛里菲兹先生 你要去哪里
I agreed to help Rebekah break her bond
我答应了帮助丽贝卡解除和
with them 8 kids.
八个孩子的连锁咒
When you want to get back to that,
等你们想继续时
um, text me.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
Right now, I need the best minds
眼下 我需要城里
and the most formidable witches in this city.
最智慧最强大的巫师的帮助
Mr. Griffith, do you have any idea
葛里菲兹先生 你知道现在
the danger my niece now faces?
我的外甥女面对着怎样的危险吗
I wish her well-- I really do--
我希望她安全 真的
but I'm done with magic, and this ain't my fight.
但我不想再用魔法 这本身也与我无关
Elijah, it's not worth it.
以利亚 不值得
I'll call Davina. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.
我联♥系♥达维娜 她一定愿意帮忙的
Dahlia demanded Hope by nightfall.
达莉亚要在夜幕降临前得到霍普
Time is of the essence.
时间不等人
You sure you want to do this?
你真要这么做吗
What else am I gonna do?
那我应该怎么做
I mean, it's not like I can call my family
我没法打给我的家人
because, um, they suck.
因为他们不好
I can't get revenge because Klaus is already in a coffin,
我没法复仇因为克劳斯已经到棺材里去了
and even if he wasn't, that's suicide.
而且就算他没死 我也打不过他
So you tell me, Marcel, what else is there?
那你告诉我 马塞尔 我还能做什么
I have to leave. Oh, wait. Let me guess.
我要离开 等等 我猜
You, uh--
你是
You need me to patrol the city for some witch.
需要我在城里找某个巫师吧
No. No, Josh.
不不 乔什
I'm not here to tell you what to do.
我不是来告诉你该做什么的
I'm just here.
只是来陪陪你
We were gonna leave town.
我们本来要离开这里的
I spent his last day saying
他生命的最后一天被我用来
good-bye to everybody but him.
和所有人告别 除了他
Marcel, I--
马塞尔 我
I didn't even get to say good-bye.
我都没能和他告别
Charming.
真好
This dismal hovel is where I endured
我在这个阴暗的小屋里
the terrors of Viking captivity for years.
被维京人囚禁了许多年
I performed the dark magic they demanded
我按照他们的要求施展黑魔法
so that Esther would be free of their violent abuse.
使埃丝特免于遭受他们的暴♥力♥虐待
While she was out in the sun gathering herbs,
她在阳光下摘着花草
I toiled in the gray of this room,
我却在这里忍♥受阴霾
but I never resented her.
但我从未怨恨过她
We'd made a promise.
这是我们的约定
Is this your feeble attempt to garner sympathy?
你这是想要博取点同情吗
To what end?
为什么
No ancient plight will ever justify
任何过去的痛苦也不能成为
your intention to enslave my daughter.
你想奴役我女儿的正当理由
Oh, Niklaus, our plights are the same.
尼克劳斯 我们的痛苦其实一样
You've been with Mikael.
你去见迈克尔了
Heh, we were only talking.
只是聊了聊天
No matter.
没关系
I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
This is potent sage soaked in serpent's blood.
这是蛇血泡过的鼠尾草
It'll give us strength. We can get out of this place.
可以给我们力量 我们就能离开这儿了
Esther, together, we can live forever.
埃丝特 我们可以永远在一起了
Dahlia, stop.
达莉亚 够了
I no longer wish to practice magic.
我已经不想继续用魔法了
Magic has kept us alive.
我们是借魔法保护才活下来的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表