剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You guys done?
你们闹够了吗
This macho stuff is cute and all,
争强好胜点很可爱
but don't make me come out there and kick both your asses.
但别闹得过火要让我出来收拾你们俩
Look. If you got a problem with the way I lead,
如果你对我的领导方式有意见
now's the time to speak up.
那现在就是你说出来的机会
Klaus is acting like we're on his leash.
克劳斯把我们当奴隶使唤
You think the guys don't see that?
你觉得大家看不出来吗
Things are changing, Jackson.
状况在变化 杰克逊
Our people aren't cursed anymore.
我们的人摆脱了诅咒
We're strong.
我们变强了
If any of them see you as vulnerable,
如果他们觉得你变软弱了
then they're gonna challenge you for alpha
那他们就会挑战你的首领地位
because that is what wolves do.
因为这就是狼群的生存法则
Are you putting yourself in that category?
你是说你也要挑战我吗
I'm looking out for you.
我是为你着想
That's all.
没其他的
Your stories are fascinating,
你的故事很有意思
and Dahlia does indeed sound dreadful,
达莉亚听起来也确实厉害
but Elijah and I have killed our fair share of evil witches.
但我和以利亚杀过的邪恶巫师也不少
Not like her.
她不一样
What are her weaknesses?
她有什么弱点
She's paranoid, obsessed with power.
她很偏执 视力量为一切
She hungers constantly
她总在追逐
for what's been denied her,
从前未能得到的东西
Be it love or revenge.
爱与复仇
Yes. I think I'm familiar with the type.
我想我很熟悉这样的人
When I was a child, she would tell me
我还小时 她时常给我讲
tales of her own youth,
她小时候的故事
being victimized by those stronger than her.
被那些比她强的巫师欺负
Dahlia vowed never to be weak again.
达莉亚发誓说她永远不要当弱者
She bargained for the firstborn
她和埃丝特做交易
of Esther's bloodline,
换取每一代第一个孩子
intending to raise us in her own image,
就是为了把我们塑造成她需要的人
Forming a coven of her own, from which
为了创造她自己的巫师团
she could draw endless power.
为她提供无尽的可汲取的力量
That plan was foiled the day she learned
这个计划在埃丝特把自己的孩子
that Esther had ended her bloodline
都变成了吸血鬼结束了血脉后
by turning her children into vampires.
也就自动流产了
And so the burden fell to me.
所以重任都落在了我肩上
Dahlia demanded I bear the firstborn
达莉亚要我产下后代
that would add to her power,
以增强她力量
but I would not allow a child of mine
但我绝不会让我的孩子
to live as I did,
遭受我的境遇
as a slave.
成为奴隶
So I vowed never to love,
所以我发誓永不坠入爱河
never to have a child of my own.
绝不生育后代
Of course, the more I resisted,
当然了 我越是反抗
the harder Dahlia fought to control me...
达莉亚就越想控制我
Until the day when she took the last
直到她夺走了我的
of what little freedom I had left.
最后一丝自♥由♥
Take my hand.
拉着我的手
No.
不要
This is not right.
这不好
You've already taken everything from me.
你已经夺走了我的一切
I will not follow you into this madness.
我不要跟你继续疯狂下去了
Don't be stupid. I'm offering you eternal life.
别傻了 我是要给你永生
We will sleep for a century and wake
我们将沉睡一世纪
with a power unlike any that's ever been seen.
醒来时将是前所未有的强大
It's what we wanted.
这才是我们想要的
What you wanted.
这是你想要的
Please do not bind me with this curse.
求你不要让我活在这个诅咒里
Ungrateful child, you will thank me for this
不知感恩的东西 过几个世纪
in one century or the next.
你就懂得感谢我了
Magi somn et immortalis.
[咒语]
Binde oss.
[咒语]
And so we slept,
所以我们睡着了
our magic accruing over time until we woke,
我们的魔法随时间增长直到我们醒来
filled with immense power
充满巨大的力量
and allowed to live a single year of life.
能够过一年的生活
That has been the existence
这就是过去十世纪来
I have suffered for the last 10 centuries.
我所过的生活
Well...
这个嘛
It's quite the ordeal, isn't it?
真是非常痛苦的经历 不是吗
But it does beg the question
但这回避了实质问题
why not end it yourself?
为什么不自己结束
A high enough bridge,
一座足够高的桥
a tight enough noose.
足够紧的绞索
You must have considered it.
你一定考虑过
Long ago, I did consider it,
很久以前 我是考虑过
but Dahlia would never give me even that freedom.
但达莉亚甚至连这样的自♥由♥都不给我
I would later learn the spell made me like her... immortal
我后来发现这道让我变得像她一样永生的咒语
and impervious to harm.
同时会让我不受伤害的咒语
So you see, I am like you,
所以你看 我和你们一样
a creature of great power
都是拥有强大♥法♥力的生物
cursed for all time.
一直被诅咒
Cami, if you don't want to do this...
卡米 如果你不想这么做
Of course I don't want to do this.
我当然不想这么做
That guy practically tried to kill me.
那家伙试图杀死我
Well, not this guy.
不是这家伙
Vincent Griffith is just another victim.
文森特·葛里菲兹只是另一个受害者
Yes, but as of yesterday, he was Finn,
是的 自昨天起 他就是芬恩
Finn who lied to me, who used me,
骗了我 利用我的芬恩
who tried to erase me from my own body,
还试图把我从我身体里消除
and now we're just gonna hang out.
现在我们还要待在一起
I mean, it's fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我会做的
I just need a drink first.
我只是需要先喝一杯
Bring him in.
把他带进来
What is this, Marcel?
这是怎么回事 马塞尔
You're dragging me from one dump to another
你把我从一个垃圾场拖到另一个
without telling me what's going on, man.
都不告诉我是怎么回事
Dump. Ouch.
垃圾场 好心痛
And here I thought a change in venue
我以为换个地方
might brighten your mood.
能让你高兴点呢
Maybe it's me,
也许是因为我
so how about I give you a chance
所以不如我给你个机会
to talk to my friend here?
和我这位朋友聊聊
You be nice, all right,
你客气点 行吗
or I won't.
否则我就不客气了
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Would you like to sit down?
你想坐下吗
Ok.
好吧
I'm Cami.
我是卡米
Look. Whoever you are, you should know
听着 不管你是谁 你该知道
this isn't gonna work.
这没用的
I do not break, not for vampires
我不会被攻破 吸血鬼不行
and not for pretty-faced whatever you are.
你这样的漂亮脸蛋也不行
Well, that's a relief.
真让人欣慰
The last time we spoke, I got the feeling
上次我们说话时 我感觉
you were kind of obsessed with me.
你有点痴迷于我
You knew the guy who did this to me?
你知道是谁对我这么做的吗
I'll tell you about it if you want.
如果你愿意我会告诉你
And what's in it for you?
你要什么好处
A little exchange of information never hurt anyone.
交换一点不会伤害任何人的信息
Look. If you want to be the guy in the room
听着 如果你不想知道
who doesn't know where he was last week, that's fine,
上周自己在哪儿 没关系
but if you want to know the truth
但如果你想知道真♥相♥
from someone who had a front row seat,
听最了解的人来说
sit down.
那就坐下
Elijah?
以利亚
I expected you hours ago.
我等了你几个小时了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表