剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生了什么
Klaus made Aiden spy on us.
克劳斯让艾登监视我们
Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him!
只不过他把一切都告诉了我 所以你就杀了他
You killed him,
你杀了他
one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter?
誓死要保护我们女儿的狼人之一
So what if I did?
如果是我杀的呢
This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me!
这就是任何惹我生气的人的下场
Just give us the word, Jackson.
下命令吧 杰克逊
Yes! Come and have a go,
是啊 来试试
but you'll be putting your life on the line
但你就让自己为了一个自愿背叛你的人
for one who was all too willing to betray you.
而将自己处在危险之中
Perhaps this never would have happened
如果他有一个真正的首领
if he'd have had a real alpha.
这一切也许就不会发生
Do you wish to die?
你想死吗
You want to kill me, too, Elijah?
你也想杀了我吗 以利亚
If you come at him, you come at me.
如果你攻击他 你就是和我作对
You lot should make better use of your time.
你们应该好好利用你们的时间
I suggest burying your dead.
我建议先埋了你们的死者
Get out!
滚出去
Niklaus, you mentioned a plan.
尼克劳斯 你提到了计划
I recommend you begin.
我建议你开始执行吧
Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being.
海莉和霍普暂时安全
They're not going anywhere.
他们哪儿也不会去
Shan't be long.
不会太久的
I can't believe this is happening.
不敢相信居然发生了这事
My brother's lost his bloody mind.
我哥哥疯了
You really think those wolves are gonna fight to protect Hope now?
你真觉得那些狼人现在会为了保护霍普而战吗
He ruins everything he touches,
他毁了一切
turns everyone against us.
让所有人与我们为敌
Marcel?
马塞尔
We just heard. Is Josh with you?
我们刚听说了 乔什和你在一起吗
No. When Jackson came to get Aiden's body,
没 杰克逊来带走艾登的尸体时
he just took off.
他就离开了
D.
小达
D, I'm so sorry.
小达 我很难过
I brought something for you.
我给你带了东西
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个吗
The dagger Kol and I made.
科尔和我做的匕♥首♥
I want you to use it.
我想让你用它
I want you to put Klaus down.
我想让你解决克劳斯
Nice job today.
今天你做得很好
First Klaus kills Aiden, and then you defend him?
首先克劳斯杀了艾登 然后你还保护他
I was protecting Hope.
我是在保护霍普
Yeah. Well, if that's true, then what happens now?
是啊 如果是真的 那现在怎么办
Somehow, I don't think that Klaus is gonna be able to save us.
不知为什么 我觉得克劳斯没法救我们
He loves her.
他爱她
I love her.
我爱她
Well, if you do, then let us leave.
如果你爱她 那就让我们走
If you run to the bayou, I cannot protect you
如果你们跑去河口 我就不能保护你们
from Dahlia or niklaus.
不受达莉亚或尼克劳斯的伤害
We have a way of keeping Hope from doing magic.
我们有办法不让霍普施展魔法
Dahlia won't be able to track us down.
达莉亚没办法追踪我们
Jackson knows every inch of the bayou.
杰克逊了解河口每一处
He can protect us, and I know that Marcel will help us
他能保护我们 我知道马塞尔会帮助我们
get out of the city.
离开城市
The only thing standing in our way is you.
唯一阻碍我们的就是你
What are you asking me to do?
你要我怎么办
We can't run from Dahlia
我们没法逃避达莉亚
and hide from Klaus at the same time.
同时还要躲着克劳斯
You want to protect us?
你想保护我们
Buy us some time.
为我们争取点时间
Tell me you didn't do it.
告诉我你没这么做
Tell me you didn't kill that sweet boy.
告诉我 那个可爱的孩子不是你杀的
Camille They said you admitted it.
卡米尔 他们说你承认了
Then why even come here?
那为什么要来这里
To see for yourself,
要亲眼看看
morbid curiosity,
病态的好奇心
a new piece of the puzzle
一块新的拼图
in your long-standing analysis of the immortal bastard?
加入进对不死混♥蛋♥的长♥期♥分♥析♥中
If I tell you who I am, and you refuse to believe me,
如果我告诉你真实的我 而你拒绝相信
then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment.
那我就不该因你的失望而被指责
I wish I did believe you,
我希望我相信你
and you know what? Maybe you were right,
你知道吗 也许你是对的
maybe about everything, even Freya.
也许你说的一切都对 甚至是弗雷娅
Maybe she's not what she seems.
也许她不是表面的样子
Maybe she is out to get you
也许她是设法针对你
and twisting everyone against you,
让所有人都与你为敌
and maybe she is this terrible person,
也许她就是这么可怕的人
but you know what she didn't do, Klaus?
但你知道她没做什么吗 克劳斯
She didn't just kill Aiden.
她没有就这么杀了艾登
She didn't just murder an innocent guy.
她没有就这么杀了一个无辜的人
And neither did I!
我也没有
What? Why did you tell them that you did?
什么 那你为什么跟他们说是你做的
If I have spilled crescent blood,
如果我杀了新月族的血脉
then Hayley will be forced to question
那海莉就会被迫怀疑
her pack's loyalty to Hope,
她的族群对霍普的忠诚
and she will not run.
她就不会逃走
But if they don't protect her, then who--
但如果他们不保护她 那谁...
Only I can save her,
只有我能救她
and I need them to fear me!
我需要他们害怕我
Am I supposed to fear you, too?
我也该害怕你吗
It would be better for you if you did,
如果你害怕 那就更好了
for you to believe I am the monster they would paint me as.
让你相信我就是他们描述中的怪物
And then one day when all of this was past,
等有天 这一切都过去
I might find you
我也许会找到你
and profess my innocence,
向你证明我的清白
and because you are you, you would believe me,
因为你是你 所以你会相信我
and we would pass a perfect afternoon
我们就能在街角的咖啡店
in a corner cafe together.
共度完美的下午
And I would wish for nothing more.
我不祈求太多
A better man would protect you with that lie,
一个好男人会用这样的谎言保护你
but I am not that man...
而我不是
And so I leave you with the burden of a truth
所以我要让你背负着没人相信的
that no one will believe.
事实的重负
You put them in the paint--
你把它们放进了颜料中
Father's ashes,
父亲的骨灰
The earth from sacred ground,
神圣的土壤
all hidden in plain sight.
都藏在眼前
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You're supposed to be guarding Hayley.
你本该在守护海莉的
She's gone.
她走了
She and Jackson took Hope,
她和杰克逊带走了霍普
and you will not find them, brother.
你不会找到他们的 弟弟
You helped Hayley escape
你帮助海莉带着我的女儿
with my daughter.
逃走了
Well, someone had to protect that child.
总要有人保护那孩子
How dare you!
你好大胆子
I'm a hybrid, Elijah.
我是混血儿 以利亚
Why provoke a fight you cannot win?
为什么要挑起你赢不了的战斗
For Hope.
为了霍普
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表