剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I think you're pretty amazing.
我觉得你很了不起
I'm a little surprised we don't hear clapping right now.
我有点吃惊 这会居然没有掌声
Yeah.
就是
Hey, Davina.
达维娜
You can come down now.
你可以下来了
Davina.
达维娜
We can deep doing this as long as you want,
只要你想 我们可以一直进行下去
Or...
或者
I can kill you now
我现在就杀了你
and turn you into A brand-new baby vampire.
然后把你转变成一只新生的吸血鬼
Go on. Do it.
来吧 动手吧
My mother's got plans for me whether I like it or not.
不论我喜不喜欢 母亲都已经替我计划好了
If I die, she'll just pop me into another body,
要是我死了 她不过再替我找一个肉身
not that my family will care that much
我家人也不是真的关心
if the death was permanent.
我是不是永远地死了
What are you really up to,
你到底有什么目的
and what's it got to do with Davina?
跟达维娜有什么关系
You're afraid I'm gonna break her little heart.
你是在担心我会伤了她的心
That's downright paternal of you, Marcel.
十足的父亲范呢 马塞尔
Easy, Marcel, easy.
放轻松 马塞尔 放轻松
Let's give Kol a little longer to decide
在砍掉科尔脑袋之前
before we lop off his head, hmm?
还是再给他一些时间考虑吧
Comments like that--
说这种话
He already thinks that you don't care.
他已经认为你不在乎他了
Is that so, brother?
是吗 弟弟
You only daggered me a dozen times.
你多次用匕♥首♥封住我
You always cared more for Marcel than you did for me.
你总是关心马塞尔多过我
Well, I didn't realize I'd hurt your feelings.
我没意识到这伤了你的心
Well, that's the thing, isn't it, Nik?
问题就在这里 对吧 尼克
You don't know squat about me.
你根本不了解我
Ah, but thanks to Marcel,
但是多亏了马塞尔
I know all I need to.
该了解的我都知道了
You're desperate to be a part of this family, aren't you?
你很渴望成为家族的一分子 对吧
All of your mischief was just attempts for attention.
所有的恶作剧也都只是想获得关注而已
You know, the truth is, Kol,
实际上 科尔
you're right to feel slighted.
你感觉不被重视 这就对了
I mean that. You're right,
我说真的 你是对的
But perhaps there's still time
不过也许我们还有时间
to make it up to you.
来补偿你
You have reached the voice mailbox of--
已为您转至语♥音♥信箱
Tell me...
告诉我...
Has there been anyone out of the ordinary here today?
今天有谁不是常客吗
Just you.
只有你
I am so sorry. Let me--
很抱歉 让我...
That's quite all right.
我没事
Thank you.
谢谢
I told you to clean yourself up...
我让你将自己收拾干净
that if you were clean,
如果你身上干净了
no one would know what you are or what you'd done.
就不会有人知道你是什么 你做了什么
So, brother.
哥哥
Ready to embrace your new life of freedom?
准备好迎接你自♥由♥的新生活了吗
I'm already free, brother.
我本来就很自♥由♥ 弟弟
You're aware our mother cares nothing for you?
你知道母亲根本不在乎你吗
Niklaus, I assure you, my mother loves me.
尼克劳斯 相信我 母亲很爱我
She loves all of her children.
她爱她的每一个孩子
We would not exist without her sacrifice.
若不是她的牺牲 我们都不会存在
Do you even know the truth,
你知道真♥相♥吗
that she was barren,
她本来不育
And she grew so desperate for a family
对家庭的极度渴望
that she begged one of
促使她跑去乞求
the most powerful witches in history for help,
有史以来最强大的女巫
Her sister Dahlia.
她的姐姐达莉亚
Of course, Dahlia's price was high.
达莉亚开出的条件自然很高
She agreed to make our mother fertile,
她同意让母亲怀孕
But in exchange, she sought the firstborn as sacrifice.
但代价是 她夺走长子作为祭品
Having no other choice...
别无选择...
Our mother gave away our beloved Freya.
我们的母亲只能交出亲爱的弗雷娅
Our sister died of plague.
我们的姐姐死于一场瘟疫
Esther gave her away.
埃丝特把她送出去了
Think about that,
好好想想
the pain,
痛苦
the grief.
悲伤
If you what you say is true,
如果你说的是真的
than death is far too delicate a fate for her.
那命运于她是真心残忍♥啊
She loves us more than you realize.
她根本没意识到她有多爱你
And is love the reason she wanted my child dead?
爱到想杀死我的孩子吗
She was trying to protect you from Dahlia's curse.
她是在保护你不受达莉亚的诅咒
What curse?!
什么诅咒
Dahlia demanded the firstborn of every generation.
达莉亚索要每一代的长子
Had your child lived, she would have paid the price,
你的孩子活下来 她就要付出代价
and if anyone had tried to protect her,
如果有人企图保护她
Dahlia would come and destroy us all.
达莉亚会过来灭掉我们所有人
Look at you.
看看你啊
So big, so perfect.
长这么大了 这么健康
I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her.
无法想象每天都和她在一起会有多开心
It's...
感觉...
Quite lovely.
很美好
Feels so human.
感觉很人性
Yes.
是的
Some would argue the most human of experiences.
可能是感觉最人性的体验了
I know I have to give her back to Hayley
我知道当有一天时机成熟
when the time is right,
我要把她送回海莉身边
but she's made me realize
但是她让我意识到
how much I want that child of my own
我是多么想有一个自己的孩子
that I know I can't have.
但我永远都不会有
A lovely dream.
一个美好的梦
Unfortunately, it's one that's just beyond our reach,
不幸的是 我们永远无法拥有
considering the curse of our existence.
因为让我们存活的诅咒不允许
Seems Esther's attacking with her usual fervor.
看来埃丝特还是那么热衷伤害她
Yes. Mother tortured me for days with memories
是的 母亲用我埋藏已久的记忆
I thought I'd buried long ago.
折磨了我好几天
Then she made an offer
然后她提议
to make us all mortal again.
让我们重新做回人类
You see, sister, mother believes that
妹妹 母亲认为
by placing us in new bodies
把我们放进新的身体里
we could then reclaim some kind of purity,
我们就能找回纯洁了
even begin families of our own again.
甚至可以组建自己的家庭
And I have to confess, Rebekah,
不得不说 丽贝卡
this invitation, however cruel the delivery,
这个提议 虽然传达的方式很残忍♥
had a certain kind of...
却让我觉得很有..
appeal.
吸引力
You needn't worry.
别担心
We're safe.
我们很安全
Looks like this little one needs her diaper changed.
看起来小宝贝要换尿布了
Here, my love.
过来 亲爱的
I'm done leaving messages, Elijah.
我都留了无数条信息了 以利亚
To say this is urgent would be a gross understatement.
情况已经不能用紧急来形容了
We need to speak immediately.
我们得马上谈谈
I was wondering whether you'd show up.
我还在想你什么时候现身呢
I'm afraid I'm not done torturing your darling Kol.
恐怕我还没折磨够你的宝贝科尔
You best run along while you still can.
趁你还有机会的时候赶紧逃吧
I'm not going anywhere, Klaus.
我哪儿都不会去 克劳斯
D, today is not the day.
D 今天别闹
Actually, I think it is.
事实上 我觉得是
Looks like it's just you and me now.
看来就剩咱俩了
I know you're angry and scared,
我知道你们愤怒 恐惧
But we are a pack, no matter what.
但我们是一个族群
You've been checked out for months.
你失踪了数月
Why should we listen to you?
我们为什么要听你的
Because he's the alpha.
因为他是首领
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表