剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and accepted his new form with vigor.
并接受了他的新样子
Change, dear brothers,
改变 亲爱的兄弟们
is inevitable.
是必然的
You would dare face us as a mortal?
你胆敢以人类之躯面对我们
The only thing inevitable is your death.
唯一必然的就是你的死亡
I suppose the honor of carving should go to the oldest.
我想这一刀应该刺向最老的那位
We have much to discuss.
我们有许多要讨论的
It's gonna be ok, I promise.
没事的 我保证
What's your dog in this fight?
这次争斗中你的狗是谁
You're not a Mikaelson.
你不是迈克尔森家族的
I sort of am in spirit.
我在精神上算是
The werewolf mother.
狼人母亲
Turned witch rescuer, apparently.
显然 变成了女巫的救助者
Listen. Can we do the spell, or not?
听着 我们能施咒语吗
After what that bitch and her lackey did to me,
在那贱♥人♥和她的狗腿子对我做了这些事之后
I'll do any spell you want.
你想要什么咒语我都可以施
I'm rather enjoying my evening.
我宁愿好好享受我的夜晚
And I'd enjoy you getting to the point.
而我希望你直入重点
I had 900 years to learn to be patient,
我用了900年来学会耐心
although I am curious
尽管我很好奇
why you kept me daggered in a box for so long.
你为什么用匕♥首♥把我封住关在棺材里那么久
You were daggered for being an ever-simpering sycophant.
你被匕♥首♥封住是因为你一直都是皮笑肉不笑的马屁精
Did mother bring you back from the dead
母亲让你死而复生
so you could wash her knickers?
是为了让你帮她洗内♥裤♥的吗
She raised me because I was treated unfairly,
她唤醒我是因为我被不公平地对待了
cheated out of all but the smallest portion of my life.
剥夺了我绝大部分的生命
Elijah, I can understand such cruelty coming from him,
以利亚 我能理解他做出的残忍♥行为
but I always thought of you
但我一直都认为你是
as being the compassionate one.
极富同情心的
What did I do to deserve you turning your back on me?
我做了什么 值得让你置我于不顾
Were you afraid of Niklaus?
你是害怕尼克劳斯吗
Are you still,
你现在还怕他吗
or perhaps jealousy is why you kept me locked in a box.
又或许你是因为嫉妒才把我关在棺材里
You coveted the duties of the eldest brother,
你渴望实现长兄的职责
in which case, you had near on a millennium
因此 你用了一千年的时间
to fix the problems of this family
解决这个家族的问题
and instead produced 9 centuries of failure.
却制♥造♥了九百年的失败
You might reside-- somewhat parasitically,
你也许居住在 以某种寄生的方式
I might add-- in another body,
在我看来 另一个身体里
but let me assure you, in 900 years,
但我敢说 900年里
your tedious sentiments remain quite the same.
你乏味的情绪依旧如此
You see, Finn,
你瞧 芬恩
like father,
和父亲一样
you've always despised our supernatural existence.
你一直瞧不起我们超自然的存在
Father, of course, slaughtered
父亲 当然 屠♥杀♥
and consumed his own, whereas you,
猎杀自己的亲生骨肉 而你
you became pretentious and dull,
你变得矫饰无趣
much like this meal.
如同这顿晚宴
I will not ask you again.
我不会再问第二遍
Where is mother?
母亲在哪
Ah, my darling son,
我亲爱的儿子
I've missed you, too.
我也很想你
So will this take long?
这要花很久吗
You want me to soul brand the resurrected spirit
你想让我将灵魂烙在一个1000多岁
of a 1,000-year-old witch.
女巫复活的灵魂上
It's best I take my time and do it right.
我最好能够慢慢来 用正确的方式来做
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
不管怎样 我很抱歉
No one should ever have to lose a child.
没有人应该失去孩子
No. No one should.
是的
You have the talisman?
你有护身符吗
Yeah.
有
So how does this work?
这样怎么做
You brand Esther with the spell,
你用咒语给埃斯特打上烙印
and then what?
然后呢
The next time she jumps into a body,
下一次她换入身体
she'll be marked with a distinctive symbol
就会在手背上
on the back of her hand.
有个特殊的标记
This way, you always know who she is.
这样 你就可以认出她是谁了
We still don't know why she's here.
我们还是不知道她为什么来
When Esther held you captive,
埃斯特俘获你时
did she give you any idea why she's doing all this?
她有没有说过她为什么要这么做呢
Love.
爱
How hard did they hit you?
他们打你打得有多重
What besides love
除了爱
inspires such pain and cruelty?
还有什么能激发出如此的痛苦和残忍♥
And Esther...
埃斯特
Her love is...
她的爱
very, very strong.
非常非常强大
Why don't you say what you came here to say
你为什么不直接说出你想说的话
so this wretched night can end.
这样令人苦恼的夜晚就可以结束了
It pains me that you and Elijah
你和以利亚用如此鄙弃的
look at me with such disdain.
眼神看着我 让我很心痛
I wish you could see that my every action
我希望你们能看出我的每一个举动
has been to protect you.
都是在保护你们
You actually believe that, don't you?
你真这么认为 是吗
I knew you were a liar,
我知道你是个骗子
but now I see you're utterly delusional.
但现在我明白你完全就是妄想症
If you can, forget the hatred that you cling to
如果可以 忘记你坚持的仇恨
and remember all the times I've mended and healed you.
想想那些我治愈你的时候
Elijah, do you recall the day Niklaus
以利亚 你还记得尼克劳斯
challenged your father to a duel?
向你们父亲挑战要求决斗的那天吗
Did I leave your brother to die alone?
我有没有让你弟弟独自死去
What did I say when you came to me
你来找我 请我帮他时
and asked me to help him?
我说了什么
That you would rather die
你宁愿死去
than to watch any of your children suffer.
也不愿看着你的孩子受苦
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I challenged him.
我挑战了他
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I thought if I could just best him just once,
我想如果我能打败他一次
he would see that I'm worthy.
他就能看到我是有价值的
You need to hold still.
你得保持不动
Niklaus, calm down.
尼克劳斯 冷静
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好的
He laughed at my challenge.
他嘲笑了我对他的挑战
He said he would take this from me
他说在他打败我之后
as a prize after defeating me.
他会将这个作为战利品拿走
We began to fight,
我们开始打斗
and he knocked me down.
将我击倒
He cut the bird from my neck,
从我脖子里把鸟割走
and I grew so angry,
我就变得非常愤怒
I hit him again and again,
我一次又一次击打他
and then I cut him.
然后我就割伤了他
What happened next?
然后呢
The look on his face,
他脸上的表情
I'd never seen it before,
我从没见过
And I was so proud.
我非常骄傲
Mother, I held this up
母亲 我握着这个
to show him I had kept my prize,
向他证明我留住了我的宝贝
and then he--
然后他
Why would--
为什么
Your father in his rage
你的父亲充满愤怒
struck you with his sword.
用剑刺伤你
I wouldn't let him take this from me.
我绝不会让他从我这里夺走这个
It was your gift to me.
这是你给我的礼物
You're a good boy, Niklaus.
你是个好孩子 尼克劳斯
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的事情
The necklace.
项链
It wasn't a spell to protect me.
不是保护我的咒语
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保证 你会一直都戴着它
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表