剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You out to get yourself killed?
你想要寻死吗
I'm out to get even with Klaus.
我想要报复克劳斯
And you're gonna help me.
你要不要帮我
But, first, you're right.
但首先 你说得对
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
You pulled the stake out in the nick of time.
你及时从我身体里拔出了木桩
A moment longer, and I would have been done for.
多留一刻 我就死翘翘了
It's the least I could do
这是在你第一次有机会
for telling you not to kill that bastard
杀死那个混♥蛋♥时 我让你不要这么做之后
the first chance you had.
我最起码能做到的事情
Well, he hurt you.
他伤害了你
For that alone, I would kill him.
就为这一点 我会杀了他
You know, in a thousand years,
你知道 在一千年里
I think it's the first time I've seen him run.
我觉得这是我第一次看到他逃走
You're still weak.
你还是很虚弱
And he knew he was outmatched.
他早知道他没有优势
We checked the perimeter, and he's definitely gone.
我们搜索了周边 绝对是走了
I appreciate your assistance.
我感谢你们的帮助
Well, hey. You die, I die. Just call me selfish.
你死了 我也得死 就当我是自私吧
Yeah. You die, a lot of people die.
你死了 很多人都会死
But, Klaus, we have another problem.
但克劳斯 我们还有一个麻烦
No more.
不要了
I'm afraid we've just begun.
我想我们才刚刚开始
You will hang here remembering.
你会被吊在这里继续回忆
Every atrocity you've hidden behind that door
你隐藏在那扇红门之后的每一次暴行
will emerge to haunt you.
都会浮现纠缠着你
And as you grow weaker,
你越来越虚弱
you will be ripped of your strength,
你的力量 意志 希望
your will, your hope.
都会被剥夺
And as you rot here alone,
当你独自在这里腐烂时
you will reconsider my offer--
你就会重新考虑我的提议
A new life,
一次新生命
a way to be freed of your demons, a chance at peace.
一个离开你的恶魔的办法 一次获得平和的机会
Oh. That's about enough of that, don't you think?
足够了 你觉得呢
I would have ripped her heart out,
我本想把她的心脏挖出来
but she would have just body-jumped me.
但那样她会换到我的身体里
How do I get these off?
我要怎么弄断这些
The doll. There. Break it.
玩偶 那边 弄坏它
She's using it to bind me.
她用那个束缚我
You need to feed.
你得喝点血
I can't. You're weak.
不行 你太虚弱了
I can't.
不行
I crave you.
我渴望你
My hunger, it could overwhelm me.
我的饥饿 可能会压垮我
Look...
听着
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I let him dream.
让他做梦
That's considerate of you.
真是体贴啊
I cannot lead him out of darkness
简简单单让他面对过去的恐惧
by simply exposing him to the horrors of his past.
是没办法释放出他黑暗的一面的
I have to let him bask in his own version
我得让他沐浴在自己的
of a better world to come.
对更美好的未来的幻想里
And by the time he wakes,
等他醒来时
he will know
他就会知道
the only way to find peace
唯一能得到平和的办法
is my way.
就是我的办法
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表