剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Lock him back up.
把他锁回去
Elijah.
以利亚
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it you see when you go away like that?
你走神的时候都看到了些什么
Things I've done,
我做过的事
images of who I was.
我曾经的样子
A lovely gift from mother.
母亲送的一份"好礼"
I can't turn it off.
我无法让它停止
I suppose it's her way of demonstrating
我想这是她想以这种方式
I'd be better off taking her deal.
说服我接受她的条件
To leave your body behind?
放弃你的身体吗
To start over,
重新开始
to live a mortal life,
体验凡人的人生
Have a child of my own if I choose.
如果我想的话 还能有自己的孩子
Cursed as your first born
作为你的第一个孩子 承受诅咒吗
If we're to believe the story.
如果我们相信那故事是真的话
Not if I am no longer Mikaelson blood.
如果我不再是迈克尔森家族的人就没有问题
See, this is the beauty of mother, Rebekah.
看 这就是母亲的好处 丽贝卡
Sometimes, even her darkest deeds
有时候 即使是她最黑暗的举动
possess a logic that's difficult to refute.
往往都带有难以拒绝的逻辑
It's a lovely fantasy, Elijah.
这是个美好的幻想 以利亚
Rebekah, you and I both know what mother is capable of.
丽贝卡 你我都知道母亲的能耐
Now I do wonder if she would relent and leave us be.
我很怀疑她是否会放过我们
Now what if all that mother needs is a victory.
如果母亲要的只是胜利呢
Let her find it somewhere else.
让她到别处找去
Besides, she wants all 3 of us.
而且 她想要我们三个人
She has Kol, she has Finn.
她已经有科尔和芬恩了
Perhaps in the end, a simple majority will do.
也许到最后 她会满足于大多数
Is this you?
这是你吗
I was lot better looking back then.
我那时候帅多了
You wish.
想得美
What about Rebekah?
你和丽贝卡关系如何
You never talk about her.
你从未提起过她
There's not much to say really.
没什么好说的
She was always their girl.
她一直与他们为伍
There was one time, though, she did me a solid
但又一次 她帮了我个忙
Back in Christmas 1914.
那是1914年的圣诞节
Doing a bit of pilfering before cocktails?
在鸡尾酒会前还得来点小偷小摸吗
Nik stole something that belongs to me.
尼克从我这偷了点东西
I'm simply taking it back.
我只是拿回来而已
And I'm simply going to tell Nik.
而我也只是会告诉尼克而已
Wait!
等等
What if I said I'm close to finishing a dagger
如果我说我很快就能研制出
that would work on him?
能制住他的匕♥首♥呢
You wouldn't dare use it.
你绝对不敢用
Why? It's no more than he's done to us.
为什么 这跟他对我们做的事比起来不算什么
You've suffered at his hands more than anyone,
你在他手下受的罪比任何人都多
and it's not like we'd be killing him,
而且我们又不会把他杀了
just giving you some time to be with Marcel.
只是让你有时间跟马塞尔在一起
You're entirely serious.
你是认真的
Haven't we both earned the right
我们都有权利不再继续
to live out of his shadow?
生活在他的阴影下 不是吗
Are you with me, sister?
你愿意帮我吗 妹妹
You can count me in, but do hurry downstairs.
算上我 但还是赶紧下来吧
Throw on one of Nik's jackets.
穿上尼克的外套下来
He'll notice your absence if you're late.
如果你来晚了他会发现你不见了的
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Wonder if it will work.
不知道还能不能用
Oh, bloody hell.
该死的
Come on. Let's try.
来嘛 来试试
Hey, Nik.Do you think you can cram us into a selfie?
尼克 你能把我们都照进去吗
Well, Niklaus is the virtuoso of cramming his siblings
尼克劳斯最擅长把他的兄弟姐妹
into confined spaces.
关进狭小的空间了
I'm so glad I traveled hundreds of miles
我好高兴 千里迢迢
to visit my mentally ill brother,
来探望有精神病的哥哥
only to have him insult me to my face.
却被他当面侮辱
Oh, come on. Just take the picture.
拜托 赶紧照相吧
See?
看见了吗
I wish that it could always be like this.
我希望一直都能这样
If wishes were horses.
如果愿望是马
Beggars would ride.
连乞丐都能骑了
You realize we'll have to burn it.
你们知道我们得烧掉照片
You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah,
你想让我为家族许愿 丽贝卡
I wish it didn't have to be like this, but it does.
我希望我们不必如此 但事实摆在眼前
We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands.
我们不能冒险让这照片落入他人之手
No. This-this isn't right.
不 这样不行
We deserve this. We've earned this.
我们值得这样的生活 这是我们争取来的
I won't let it slip away.
我不会在让它溜走
I know what to do to stop Esther.
我知道怎么可以阻止埃丝特
Rebekah, no.
丽贝卡 不要
I'm gonna take her deal,
我会接受她的条件
and when I do,
在她施法时
I'm taking her down with me.
我会拉着她同归于尽
It'll work.
会成功的
She will be distracted during the spell.
她施法时会无暇顾他
She'll be vulnerable.
她会很脆弱
No. If we kill her, she body jumps.
不 如果我们杀了她 她会换一个人附体
Then stop her from jumping.
那就别让她附身
If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping,
如果我知道怎么能不让她换人附身
don't you think I would have happily murdered her ages ago?
你不觉得我早八百年就会杀了她吗
Well, ages ago,
但在这之前
you didn't have a harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch.
你没有收获祭女孩和迈克尔森家的巫师
Kol knows all of her tricks.
她的法术科尔都会
Are you both insane?
你们都疯了吗
Hardly, Elijah. It was your idea.
才不是 以利亚 这是你的主意
You were tre one who said she needed a win,
是你说她需要胜利
and if we get this right, then she'll have one.
如果我们能成功 她就赢了
And if we do it wrong,
如果我们失败了呢
you're no longer in your own body.
你就不在自己的身体里了
Would that be the worst thing?
这有那么糟糕吗
You were ready to do it yourself.
你本来也打算这么做
It was a foolish moment,
那时是我一时犯傻
and one that you sagely dissuaded me from.
幸好你明智地劝阻了我
Hopefully, we'll get lucky
希望我们运气好
and stop the spell before I jump.
能在我附身前停止咒语
And if we're not, you get what you always wanted.
如果运气不好 你就能得到你一直想要的
I mean, that's what you're saying, isn't it?
我是说 这是你的意思 对吗
You're willing to lose.
你甘愿失败
I'm willing to risk losing, yes.
我甘意冒失败的风险 没错
Well, we need to find someone for her to jump into,
那么 我们要找到让她附身的人
someone anonymous, someone who could disappear with Hope.
不知名的人 这样就能带着霍普消失
Rebekah, we've been together for centuries.
丽贝卡 我们在一起几个世纪
If you were human...
如果你变成了人类
When I'm old and wrinkly,
等我老了 爬满皱纹了
You can dump me back into my old body.
你可以把我拉回原来的身体里
Nik already has a coffin he can stall me in.
尼克那已经有了存放我的棺材
But to trust Kol?
但是要信任科尔
It's not about trust, Elijah.
这跟信任无关 以利亚
It's about finding the proper leverage.
这是为了找到适当的筹码
She's right.
她说的没错
Kol will do what's best for Kol.
科尔会把自己利益放在首位
We just have to meet his price.
我们只需要满足他的条件
Be happy to help.
乐意效劳
In exchange for what?
以什么做交换呢
From all the sneaking around today,
你今天鬼鬼祟祟了这么久
you're clearly in need of something.
显然是想在找些什么
If you want me to find a new body for Rebekah,
如果你想我替丽贝卡找一具新身体
I want the Fauline diamond you stole from me back in 1914.
你得把1914年偷走的那颗弗琳钻石还我
What do you plan to do with it?
你要拿它做什么
Does it matter?
跟你有关系吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表