剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
How's Hayley? You two seemed close.
海莉怎么样了 你俩似乎挺亲近
Rocinante.
若兮南缇
The horse's name is Rocinante.
那马叫若兮南缇
Worried about your wolves,
在担心你的族人吗
or perhaps the source of your anxiety
还是你在担心
is a little further from home.
别的与家族无关的事
How is Elijah, by the way?
以利亚怎么样了
I'm sure he found your visit most curative.
你能去看他 他肯定很欣慰
Eww! No.
别说了
That obvious, huh? Ahem.
有这么明显吗
Well, you both had a certain glow about you all morning.
你们俩都傻乐了一整个早上了
Frankly, I'm glad the two of you dropped your pretenses, and, uh,
老实说 我很庆幸你们都卸下了伪装
shall we say, let the spirit move you.
还是该说 遵从神灵的指引
Ok, ok, ok.
好吧好吧
Stop. Enough.
住口 够了
This family's weird enough already.
这个家庭已经够怪了
You're feeling guilty, aren't you,
你觉得内疚 对吧
Wondering if you should tell your betrothed
在犹豫是否应该
things he doesn't need to know.
跟你的未婚夫说实话
For all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love,
有无数诗词描述单恋的苦痛
there are so few on the pain
却嫌少提及
of being the object of that affection.
被恋上那方的苦痛
The truth is, Hayley, it's not love
实际上 海莉 这不是爱
on which the strongest foundations are built.
爱是一切最强韧的根基
It's the decency of merciful lies.
这是善意的谎言
They say this place is haunted.
他们说这地方闹鬼
How could you possibly tell?
你怎么知道
There's lots of versions of the story,
故事有很多个版本
but they all start the same way
但都有同样的开头
with Astrid Malchance and Mary-Alice Claire,
从阿斯特丽德·马尔斯和玛丽·爱丽丝·克莱尔
imprisoned here over a century ago
被囚禁在此长达百年开始
by your brother.
罪魁祸首是你哥哥
Then the coven started to put others here, too,
女巫团开始吸引其他人来此
ones broken by magic, witches like me.
像我一样被魔法所害的女巫
So that's it then?
就这样了吗
They just lock you lot up and throw away the key?
他们把你锁起来了 扔掉钥匙
Wait! I didn't!
等等 我不是
No! No! Nooo!
不 不 不
Who are the creeps with the scars?
那些带伤疤的怪人是谁
They call themselves the Kindred.
他们管自己叫宗族
Years ago, they got obsessed with dark magic,
多年前 他们沉迷于黑魔法
necromancy, immortality spells.
死灵术 长生不死咒
So their coven locked them up here.
所以被女巫团锁在这里
Since then, they kind of put themselves in charge.
自那以后 他们就自成一派了
What about our magic then?
那我们的魔法呢
We're still witches, right?
我们还是女巫 对吧
All we need to do is send a little distress signal.
我们只需要发出遇难的信♥号♥♥
Careful, careful.
小心 小心
It's nasty.
这屏障很强
Pretty girl to the rescue, eh?
美女来救英雄了吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
What just happened?
刚才发生什么事了
I assume that means we're all free to go.
我想这意味着我们都自♥由♥了
No. The spell's locking us out.
不 咒语屏蔽了我们的魔力
Vincent must be channeling something,
文森特肯定从什么地方汲取力量
A dark object maybe.
也许是个黑暗物品
Oh, you should have seen them.
你真该看看他们的样子
They were so...
他们如此...
They were so confident in our defeat.
如此自信能打败我们
But I assure you, father,
但我向你保证 父亲
they have no idea what they're up against now.
他们对对手一无所知
"What 3 european countries begin with the letter A"?
"哪三个欧洲国家首字母为A"
Albania, Austria, Andorra.
阿尔巴尼亚 奥地利 安道尔共和国
Ok. All right.
好吧
Hey. "Who was the only U.S. President
看这题 "谁是唯一的美国总统"
to earn a ph.D?"
并获得了博士学位
The tedious Woodrow Wilson.
平庸无奇的伍德罗·威尔逊
"Who rode Secretariat to the triple crown in 1973?"
"谁驾驭赛马传奇在1973年获得三连冠"
Ron Turcotte.
罗恩·特科特
No! I refuse to believe that you just happen to know that.
不 我不相信你都是恰好知道
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Elijah. Here.
对不起 对不起 以利亚 给你
Ok. "Who was..."
好了 "谁是"
Elijah?
以利亚
Hey. Are you ok?
你还好吗
Hey, Elijah.
以利亚
I'm not as fragile as my brother suggests.
我并非我弟弟说的那样脆弱
Rebekah, where on earth are you?
丽贝卡 你到底去哪了
I see. No. I must have been dialing the wrong number.
知道了 不 我一定是打错号♥码了
Forgive me.
很抱歉
What do you mean she's gone?
你说她不在了是什么意思
I just received a call from Angelica Barker,
安杰丽卡·贝克尔刚刚打电♥话♥给我
who is still very much herself.
她完全是她自己
Stay where you are. I'll handle it.
你待着别动 我来处理
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
It will be.
会的
Provided you found the solution
如果你能想办法
to this little quandary of ours.
帮助我们摆脱窘境的话
Well, I might have.
办法我可能有
I'm not sure you're gonna like it, though.
但不确定你是不是会喜欢
I'm not sure we have a choice.
我们还有别的选择吗
There are things that we need from lycee,
学院里面有我们所需的东西
which means we need it clear of Finn,
这意味着得转移芬恩的注意力
and knowing him, there's only one thing
据对他的了解 只有一件事
that will distract him for long enough.
能够让他足够分心
And what's that?
什么事情
If you tell him
如果你透露给他
where to find our mother.
我们母亲的下落
Hayley, what's going on?
海莉 出了什么事
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yes. Uh, no. I mean,
是的 不 我是指
I was just thinking that if we're gonna go
我想如果真的要结婚
through with this marriage then I want to do it right.
那么我想确保按正确的方式来
And I want to be honest with you.
我要对你坦诚布公
The last couple of days when I was gone,
我离开的这两天里
the truth is
真♥相♥是
I was with Elijah.
我和以利亚在一起
Ok.
好的
No. I mean, I was...
不 我是说我
with Elijah.
和以利亚"在一起"
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
Right.
是的
Guess I already knew that, didn't I?
我其实早看出来了 对吧
It doesn't matter how I feel, Jack.
我怎么想的不重要 杰克
This isn't about me or you. It's--
你我都不是问题的重点 关键是
It's a sacrifice.
关键是我们的牺牲
That's not what I said.
这不是我说的
No. Hayley, you didn't have to.
不 海莉 你不需要说
You really think there's a way out up here?
你真心觉得上面会有出口吗
Uh, nope. Not a chance.
不是 没有可能
One of the vamps even tried climbing up on the roof.
甚至有吸血鬼爬上屋顶尝试过
No dice, but I figure
没成功 但是我想
as long as we're trapped here
既然我们都已经困在
in the witch bubble of doom...
巫师的末日结界里面
We might as well make the most of it.
倒不如趁机放肆享受一番
Come on. Someone might come up.
拜托 有人会上来的
So?
所以呢
I don't really care if anyone sees me
我不介意被人看到
making out with my boyfriend.
跟自己男朋友在亲热
And I totally just called you my boyfriend.
而且我刚刚用了"男朋友"称呼你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表