剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得问问 婚礼在什么时候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后 你们都会拥有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
满月就再也无法控制你们了
You truly believe that he is worthy
你真的认为他
of your trust? Yes.
值得你信任吗 是的
I want to tell you a story about a beautiful baby girl.
我想跟你说个故事 有关一个美丽的小女婴
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亚会留在这里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就经常有些不对劲
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你困在这具身体里
a meaningless, lonely death.
万念俱灰地孤独死去
You know who I am. Freya.
你知道我是谁 弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon.
告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们
How does it feel, hunger so intense,
感受如何 如此强烈的饥饿感
Like shards of glass creeping through your veins?
像是无数玻璃碎片在血管里流淌
How, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
She's still alive.
她还活着
You and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要帮我找到她
Who are you?
你是谁
I was wondering if you'd recognize me.
我还在想你会不会认出我
Then again, you look a bit different yourself.
但话说回来 你自己也变了不少
I'm gonna ask you again
我再问你一次
before I ask much less nicely.
不然别怪我不客气
Who are you?
你是谁
Fitting I find you up here.
我就知道能在这找到你
We used to climb into the trees
以前我们总喜欢爬上树
when we were planning a bit of mischief.
在那策划我们的恶作剧
Never wanted mother to hear
不想让母亲听到
what her little hunin and munin were whispering about.
她的福金和雾尼在悄悄说些什么
Now, Finn, don't break my heart
芬恩 别说你已经忘了我
and tell me you've forgotten me.
这样我会心碎的
It can't be.
这不可能
Freya.
弗雷娅
That is just not my chin, Nik.
这下巴根本不像我 尼克
It was much more delicate.
我的柔弱多了
The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego.
你唯一柔弱的地方 妹妹 只有你的自尊
when placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly.
跟你那无人能比的自负相比 那是当然
Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment
我们能不能暂时先别讨论这个
and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?
把话题回到我们失散多年的姐姐身上吗
There's not much to discuss, Elijah.
没什么可说的 以利亚
Said she was Freya
她说自己是弗雷娅
and then darted off into the night.
然后就转身消失在黑夜之中
And you believed her.
而你相信她说的
Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony bin.
我是在一个神秘疯人院遇见的这女孩
She could be anyone telling any lie,
她可能是任何人 说的没一句是真的
but she did seem familiar somehow.
但她确实给我一种似曾相识的感觉
Then how is she still alive,
那她为什么还活着
a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions,
这个问题就跟它的答案一样可笑
given this family's annoying predilection
鉴于我们这个家族向来有着
for cheating death?
逃脱死亡的传统
I don't know, Nik.
我也不知道 尼克
I'm just telling you what she said.
我只是转述她说了什么
Well, did you happen to ask
那你有没有问问
if, by some similar miracle,
我们的达莉亚姨妈
our aunt Dahlia lives, as well?
会不会也奇迹般地活了下来
I barely had a chance to process--
我根本来不及反应...
Because on the list of obvious questions,
我想不用我提醒你
it would be nice to know if the woman
你也知道应该问问她
who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family
那个在家族长子身上下诅咒的女人
is still breathing air.
是不是还活着
Then let me turn back time
那不如让时间倒流
and do it again to your liking, then.
我好回到过去照你的要求再做一遍
Enough, both of you.
你们两个 够了
If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough.
如果她说的是真的 那我们很快就会知道了
For now, it remains imperative
目前 最重要的是
that no one learns of Hope's existence.
不能让别人知道霍普的存在
This has been our salvation thus far.
这是我们目前唯一的救赎
Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums.
除非海莉的准老公管不住自己的嘴巴
Perhaps I should take preventative measures
或许我该采取点预防措施
and separate him from his head.
直接把他的头拧下来
Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding.
杰克逊不会做任何危及那场婚礼的事
Hayley's getting married.
海莉要结婚了
Well, what in hell else did I miss?
我还错过了些什么
Uh, why do people keep leaving broomsticks on the porch,
为什么大家不停送扫帚给我们
seeing as I'm not exactly
显然 我可不是那种
a "sweep while the soup is cooking" kind of gal?
贤妻良母型的乖乖女
Well, back in the day,
以前
it wasn't easy getting a preacher out here.
要让牧师来这一趟很不容易
So if you were engaged and you couldn't wait,
所以如果你已经订婚而且急不可耐
Then the community would let your jump the broom.
大家就会默许你们用跳扫帚代替婚礼
Couldn't wait for what?
等不及干什么
Yep. Um...
没错 就是这个
I would have been happier with a panini press.
我倒更希望他们送我一个电饼铛
Just a tradition.
只是个传统而已
Yeah. I got it.
我明白
So what are you working on?
你在忙些什么呢
Oh, I started this for your little girl
之前你在这里住的时候
when you lived here before.
我就打算做这个给你的女儿
Now that she's alive...
如今既然她还活着
figured it was time to finish it.
我想是时候完成它了
Um, something else.
还有一件事
I'm getting word from a few packs outside of Louisiana.
我从路易斯安那州外的狼群里听说了一些事情
They want to be here for the wedding.
他们想来参加婚礼
They want in on the unification ritual.
他们也想参与联合仪式
I thought the ritual only affected
仪式不是只能影响
the powers of the wolves in our pack.
我们的族群吗
Unless they recognize me as their alpha.
除非他们认同我首领的地位
Then your power becomes their power.
那你的能力就会变成他们的能力
You think other alphas will step down and bow to you?
你觉得其他首领会愿意退位推你为王吗
They're coming here today to do just that.
他们今天就是为这事而来
They want what you have, Hayley.
他们想要你的能力 海莉
I mean, we all do.
我们都想要
In a couple weeks after the wedding,
婚礼结束后 不消几周
you are gonna have one hell of an army
你就有一支强大的军队
to protect your little girl.
来保护你的女儿了
Nik? Nik.
尼克 尼克
That was Aiden.
刚是艾登打来的
Finn has Marcel. What? Why?
芬恩抓走了马塞尔 什么 为什么
I don't know,
不知道
nor do I know where they are, what they're doing,
也不知道他们所在何处 想干什么
or what specifically to do about it.
以及我们应对的方法
This family make me want to murder people.
这个家族让我有杀人的冲动
I see my timing is as impeccable as usual.
看来我的时机一如既往的绝妙
Oh, the traitor thinks he can just
你这个背叛者认为
waltz in here like he's welcome.
可以大摇大摆地回来
As gracious as your apology better be,
你最好准备了诚挚的道歉
you're still getting one hell of a slap.
但我还是要揍你一顿
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
I understand the irony of what I'm about to say,
我明白接下来的话可能听来很讽刺
but I came here because I need your help.
但我来是因为我需要你们的帮助
Think about how to undo your wicked, little body swap,
先把你这该死的附身咒解除了
and then we can talk about help.
然后再说帮助的事
Look. You don't understand, Nik.
你不明白 尼克
Finn has locked me in this body,
芬恩把我困在这身体里了
no more jumping.
不能再附身他人
He's put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying.
他诅咒我了 尼克 我要死了
You don't believe me.
你们不相信我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表