剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You seem to have crossed continents
你好像是跋山涉水
in order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces,
费尽心机才接近了达维娜
thereby meddling in my family business.
于是也就搅进了我的家事
Strange, isn't it,
很奇怪 不是吗
Unless, of course, it's your family business.
除非 这也是你的家事
Ever since my dinner with my mother and Finn,
自从我和我母亲还有芬恩吃过那次晚饭
I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol.
我就一直在想你何时会现身 科尔
Well, the jig is up. Hello, brother.
露馅了呢 你好啊 哥哥
It's not that I begrudge you
其实我并非是羡慕你
hitching a ride back to the land of the living.
重现拥有了肉身人躯
It's just that you're making all the wrong friends,
只是你交了这么一堆不合适的朋友
brother, and I have half a mind
弟弟 让我有点想
to show you how wrong you are.
纠正你的错误呢
But you're not gonna do that, are you,
但你不会这么做不是吗
because your little, blonde friend
因为你金发小朋友
told you to leave me alone.
让你不要伤害我
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Does she take one of those
她带你出去
little plastic baggies out
遛弯的时候
when she takes you for a walk?
给你栓链子吗
Cami, I've changed my mind.
卡米 我改主意了
I am gonna kill him, after all.
我还是杀了他算了
Cami...
卡米
Elijah, where are you?
以利亚 你在哪
Mikael is loose with the stake, and Cami is a hostage,
迈克尔拿着木桩跑了 还抓了卡米做人♥质♥
and I'm weaponless and in need of reinforcement urgently.
我现在没有武器急需支援
Wake her up.
叫醒她
Tell her to get Mikael back here now.
让她赶紧把迈克尔召唤回来
Let me think about that.
让我考虑一下
No, but you should probably get going, Nik.
不要 不过你应该走了 尼克
Mikael is probably jonesing for
迈克尔现在应该已经
a restorative snack about now.
在找恢复体力的大餐了
Be a shame for you to find --
当你找到那个
Cami, is it, --
卡米 是吗
nothing more than a bloodless husk.
发现她只剩一具没有血液的躯壳多遗憾啊
We're not done, you and I.
这事没完 你给我等着
It'd be really useful
如果你现在
if you woke up about now.
就醒过来就太好了
I've kicked a few familial hornets nests.
我已经在家里捅了好几个马蜂窝了
We really need to scarper.
我们真的得逃了
Did you have to do that?
你至于吗
I despise voice mail.
我不喜欢留言
Do you have the white oak stake?
你拿到白栎树木桩了吗
Hit a bit of a snag, truthfully.
事实上 遇到了点阻碍
Is that what you would like for me to pass along?
你希望我就这么回复母亲吗
Tell her that I've got everything under control.
告诉她一切都在掌控之中
I'm keeping an eye on Davina.
我现在还得盯着达维娜
She's working on a spell to unlink her mates
她在研究能解除她的朋友和克劳斯之间
from Klaus' sire lines so that she can kill him
联♥系♥的咒语 这样她就能杀死克劳斯
without them dying, too.
而不会伤害到她的朋友了
I'm sure the stake will come back into play
我想等她要施咒时一定会
when she's ready.
拿回木桩的
How close is she to completing the spell?
她的咒语接近完成了吗
Well, she's joined mother's linking
她已经逆转了
and sire bond spells in reverse.
母亲的联♥系♥魔咒
Quite clever, really.
真是很聪明
Huh. What's she using as a binder?
她的束缚媒介是什么
I'm not sure.
我还不知道
Still trying to work that one out.
我还在努力找
Work harder.
再努力点
Mother needs Klaus alive and connected.
母亲需要克劳斯活着而且联♥系♥不能断
So may I suggest that if you can't find that stake,
所以我建议如果你弄不来木桩
you either kill the girl's spell
那么要不你就破坏她的咒语
or you kill that girl.
要不然你直接杀掉她
Klaus will find you.
克劳斯会找到你的
Oh, he will, but I will be ready.
他一定会 不过我也会做好准备
How? I've seen the kind of pain that blade causes.
怎么做 我知道那把刀能带来多大伤痛
I have fought through more pain
我承受过的伤痛比这世上的任何人都多
than anyone living or dead,
不管是活人还是死人
but once I feed, I shall be restored.
但只要我能吸点血 就能复原
Not on you.
我不打算吸你的血
You, my dear, are leverage.
你 亲爱的 是我的筹码
Once I threaten to dismember you in front of him,
只要我威胁说要当着他的面撕碎你
Klaus will hesitate,
克劳斯就一定会犹豫
and in that moment of weakness,
在他这软弱的一瞬间
I shall end him.
我就会了结他
This is crazy,
这简直是疯了
the two of you going round and round trying to kill each other.
你们俩来来回♥回♥试图杀死对方
You're obsessing over the death of someone
你一门心思的想杀掉他
whose fatal flaw is he was fathered by another guy.
就只是因为他不是你的亲生孩子
Hush!
闭嘴
You are the enabler of the weak.
你只会激发人的软弱
No wonder he seeks your company.
怪不得他喜欢跟你在一起
I hear music,
我听到了音乐声
and where there's music,
有音乐的地方
there's food.
一定有食物
Well, well, well, well. What have we here?
瞧瞧 这是什么
Hillbilly Halloween. How perfect.
乡村万圣节 太合时宜
Used kandahar root as a binder.
用坎大哈根做束缚媒介
Where'd you find that?
你从哪里弄来的啊
What happened?
怎么回事
Davina, you're awake.
达维娜 你醒了
I was starting to freak out. You ok?
你再不醒我可不知道怎么办了 没事吧
My head.
我的头好痛
Klaus?
克劳斯呢
Angry bloke with the deadly aim?
一脸愤怒要杀人的那位吗
Yeah.
是
He smashed the place up, and then he left.
他砸了这个地方 然后离开了
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
To hunt down your pet serial killer friend.
去追你养的那个连环杀手了
Listen. Not to be Mr. Judgmental here,
听着 我无意指责你
but I'm starting to question the company that you keep.
只是我觉得你的同伴好像都不怎么好
The white oak stake?
白栎树木桩呢
It's gone, I'm afraid.
恐怕也不在了
The serial killer one took it.
连环杀手拿走了
Mikael? Mikael. Mikael.
迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔
Why isn't this working?
怎么没有用呢
Sit -- sit down, all right?
先坐一下好吗
You were out for quite a long time.
你昏迷了好一会儿呢
Maybe that's got something to do with it.
也许是因为这个的缘故吧
Here. Have some water.
给你 喝点水
No. You don't understand.
不 你不明白
If Mikael is free, he can kill Klaus,
如果迈克尔自♥由♥了 他就能杀了克劳斯
and then my friends die, too.
我的朋友也会死
Well, if I understand all this,
要是我的理解没错
Mikael has been trying to kill Klaus for eons.
迈克尔追杀了克劳斯一辈子
How are you gonna stop him?
你要怎么制止他
I'm not.
我不会制止他
I need to finish my spell now.
我必须立刻完成咒语
So those werewolf kids you helped
你帮忙从法属区救出来的
get out of the quarter made it
狼人孩子已经安全抵达
to the safe house up north.
北边的藏身之所
Great. My good deed for the decade.
太好了 我十年来也算做了一件善事
No. I'm good.
不用了
Maybe the vampires and us free wolves can work together, after all.
看来吸血鬼和自♥由♥狼人还是可以合作的
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人 就是我的朋友
Anyway, thanks for helping.
不管怎样 谢谢你的帮助
Mm. Don't thank me. Thank Elijah.
别谢我 该谢以利亚
I would've, but I can't get a hold of him.
我也想 但我联♥系♥不到他
I went to the compound thinking he'd be there.
我去了宅邸 我以为他在那里
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表