剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Not too long ago, I was sacrificed by own coven.
不久前 我被我们的女巫团献祭
Feeling betrayed, I sided with vampires
感觉到背叛 因此站在了吸血鬼那边
against the very witches who lied to me,
对抗欺骗我的巫师
but tonight, I say let the past be the past.
但今晚 我宣布 过去的事就过去吧
From now on, we stand together against anyone who dare hold us down,
从今往后 我们联合起来对抗任何胆敢压制我们的
Even Klaus Mikaelson himself.
即使是克劳斯·迈克尔森也不行
Here and now
此时此地
begins the time of the witches.
巫师的时代 开始了
Daddy's here.
爸爸来了
It's all gonna be ok, I promise.
我保证一切都会没事的
And there she is.
是她
Such a beautiful child.
多么漂亮孩子
No!
不
Cami, do exactly as I say.
卡米 我让你做什么你就做什么
I want to thank you
我想要感谢你
for your hand in procuring her for me.
将她送给我
It must not have been easy betraying your family.
背叛你的家人一定很不容易
I will not see my daughter handed over
我不会看着我的女儿像某场战争的
like the spoils of some war.
战利品一样被交过去
To that end, I remind you of your promise.
因此 我提醒你 你做出的承诺
You will protect and mentor Hope,
你会保护教导霍普
drawing from her only what power you require to keep her safe.
只汲取能够确保她安全的能力
I will bond her to me first.
我会先把她和我结合在一起
Once I can channel Hope's power,
一旦我可以引导霍普的能力
I will be able to keep her safe from all harm,
我就能保证她不受任何伤害
always under my protection.
一直受我保护
I think not.
我想不是
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah, you have to listen to me.
以利亚 你得听我说
He got in my head, he spoke to me.
他进到我的脑中跟我说话
You offered an alliance that would benefit my daughter,
你提出结盟 对我女儿有利
and now you wish to link to her,
现在你想要和她结合
even though you yourself still suffer from that sleep spell.
即使是你 也要饱受睡眠咒语的折磨
I will not lose my daughter to your affliction.
我不会让我的女儿受你的折磨
I will use her power to free myself as I said.
我说过了 我会用她的力量释放自己
And if you fail or if Hope is not strong enough?
如果你失败了 或者霍普还不够强壮呢
She is, after all, but a child.
她毕竟只是个孩子
I will not condemn her to your fate,
我不会让她获得你的命运
not when there is so obvious an alternative.
特别是有明显的选择的情况下
This, all of this, it's a trick.
这个 这一切都是假的
You've lost your mind.
你疯了
He has lost his mind.
他疯了
He needs her to trust him so he can do what he needs to do.
他需要她相信他 这样他才能做他该做的
If you require power to be immortal
如果你需要能力来永生不死
without the need to sleep for centuries,
不需要数世纪的沉睡
then why not channel one who already has eternal life?
为什么不连通一个已经拥有永生的人呢
Bond yourself to me,
和我联结吧
the immortal hybrid.
永生的混血儿
Once your sleep spell is broken,
一旦你的睡眠咒语被打破
then and only then
那时 只有那时
may you link yourself to Hope.
你才可以和霍普结合
He had to make it look convincing.
他必须让这一切看起来令人信服
To--to--to what possible end?
为了什么
He told me her secret.
他告诉了我她的秘密
I know how we can kill Dahlia.
我知道我们怎么可以杀死达莉亚
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表