剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You know, I am starting to think
我开始觉得
that you have a death wish.
你想找死
Look. I just want to get my stuff
听着 我只想拿回我的东西
and get out of town.
然后从此离开这儿
And why would we let you do that?
为什么我要允许你这样做呢
Because I got information
因为我有情报
that could be very useful to Francesca Guerrera.
这可能对弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗家族十分重要
We're taking the 12 original rings.
我们谈论的可是十二只始祖戒指
Now 4 of them sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers,
现在有四只戒指在格雷罗家族的兄弟手中
One on Oliver, one on Francesca,
一个在奥利弗那儿 一个在弗朗西斯卡那
3 with her home security detail,
3个在她的安保队伍手上
and the rest scattered amongst her lackeys.
其他的则分散在她的侍从手上
Now each ring is distinguishable by its setting--
每个戒指都很容易辨认
Gauche like those that wear them.
和佩戴它们的人一样笨拙
Klaus thinks you have the white oak stake.
克劳斯认为你有白橡木桩
But we don't.
但我们没有
That doesn't matter
那不重要
because if they think you have it
如果他们认为你有
it means they don't know where it is.
那就意味着他们也不知道它在哪
Do a spell.
施咒
Find it now.
现在就找到它
If they believe they can get their hands on the stake,
如果他们认为他们能够得到木桩
they will come for it when I am weak.
他们会在我虚弱时来找它
Each ring we retrieve will strengthen me,
我们找回的每一只戒指都能让我更加强大
but I will still be at a disadvantage.
但我仍会处在不利的地位
Ergo any hope of our success
因此 我们成功的每一线希望
depends entirely upon our working together.
完全取决于我们的共同合作
The two of you can no longer afford to retreat
你们俩再也不能被退避到
to separate corners.
不同的角落
This is our fight.
这是我们的战斗
Are you ready for battle, Hayley?
你准备好作战了吗 海莉
Just promise me that Francesca
你保证 让弗朗西斯卡
doesn't come out of this alive.
再也不能活着逃走
Her head will be delivered to you on a silver platter,
她的脑袋 我会拱手相让
little wolf.
小狼女
I'll deal with the last piece of the puzzle.
我去解决拼图的最后一块
L'arme filium.
[咒语]
Pa kenbe ex oculus.
[咒语]
Indi--
[咒语]
It's no good. I can't find it.
不行 我找不到
It must be cloaked.
一定是被隐匿了
I'd love to know by whom.
我很想知道是谁干的
I'm afraid you'll have to tell us
恐怕这次 你得
the whole story this time,
告诉我们完整的故事了
not just enough to keep yourself alive.
而不只是那一段能确保你不被杀的部分
Francesca, I told you that--
弗朗西斯卡 我告诉你了
And I'm telling you
现在我告诉你
give me something I don't already know,
告诉我一些我不知道的事情
or you die right now.
否则你现在就得死
Spill, and you walk out that door.
说出来 你就能活着走出这扇门
Who has the white oak stake?
白橡木桩在谁手里
Rumor has it
传说
it landed in the hands of the priest.
落在了神父手里
It's not enough I can't even go on a walk.
我都不能出去走走
Now you have to do this?
现在你还要这么做
You know how to stop this.
你知道如何阻止这情况
Where's the stake?
木桩在哪
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随便了
What do I care?
我有什么在乎的
This is not even my fight.
这都不是我的战斗
There.
给
That's where you'll find what you want.
你们能在那里找到想找的
Now all you need is my uncle's key.
现在你们只需要我叔叔的钥匙
And where's that?
那在哪呢
Hiding in plain sight, genius.
就在眼前 天才们
Klaus will be at his lowest strength
接下来的几小时 克劳斯的能力
for the next few hours.
最为虚弱
Once you retrieve the white oak stake,
一旦你重新得到白橡木桩
be ready to use it.
准备好利用它
You take a group to the compound
你带一队人去营地
and subdue him while he's still weak.
趁他虚弱制♥服♥他
What about Elijah and Hayley?
以利亚和海莉呢
There's no way they leave his side tonight.
今晚他们不可能会离开他身边
Elijah can be weakened by your bites.
你们的咬伤会让以利亚变得虚弱
As for Hayley,
至于海莉
whoever rips out her heart gets a bonus.
谁能扯掉她的心脏就会得到奖励
And where will you be?
你要在哪
Here, where it's safe.
这里 安全的地方
They're vampires.
他们是吸血鬼
They can't get into the house
他们没有邀请
without an invitation.
是不能进来的
So we risk our lives while you hide?
所以我们冒着生命危险而你却躲着
I am the top dog.
我是头儿
Your job is to ensure the battle doesn't come to me.
你们的职责就是确保战斗不会波及到我
Start from the corners.
从角落开始
Work the room from the outside in.
从外侧向内侧找
Look what we have here.
看看这里遇到了谁
I know your boss wanted to buy this place,
我知道你们老板想买♥♥下这地方
but I've been stockpiling wolfs bane for months,
但我已经囤了好几个月的狼毒了
and I just really needed a place to store it.
我真的很需要个地方存储呢
Get back! Get back!
出去 出去
I'm gonna need that.
我需要这个
Good evening.
晚上好
Have I mentioned that I've had a rotten couple of months?
我有没有提过 这几个月我过得真是糟糕呢
You think you're strong because of that ring you wear?
你觉得因为你戴的戒指你才变得强大
You're nothing. We were strong.
你一无是处 我们曾强大
We were part of a pack,
我们曾是一个族群
and you ruined it.
而你毁了一切
If I see you with one of these again,
如果我再看到你戴着这些戒指
I will kill you myself.
我会亲手杀了你
It's fine.
没关系
He can't come in.
他进不来
Can't I?
是吗
Don't bluff me.
不用吓唬我
You can't win.
你赢不了的
You mobsters all suffer from such hubris.
你们这群罪犯真是自大狂妄
Do you know al capone thought himself invincible back in his day,
你知道艾尔·卡彭在那时候也以为自己是无敌的吗
and in the end,
而最终
he was sentenced to the wretched filth
他因为自己的哪样罪行
of Alcatraz for which of his atrocities?
被送去恶魔岛监狱服刑
Anyone?
有谁知道吗
A failure to pay his taxes.
是因为逃税
I suppose the devil's in the details, isn't it?
我想骇人之处总是在细节部份 不是吗
My, my, you have a beautiful home here.
你的家真漂亮
I was so pleased when the city
我很高兴 城市
took my suggestion to protect its heritage status
接受了我的建议 保护城市遗产
and invoke eminent domain.
使用土地征用权
So I suppose that means
所以我想那就意味着
this house now belongs to the public,
这房♥子现在属于公众
and as such, anyone can enter...
因此 任何人都可以不受邀请
without invitation.
就进去
I'm still not at full strength.
我还没有恢复全部的力量
Which of the rings are unaccounted for?
还有哪些戒指下落不明
Only one.
只有一个
I must say the brothers fought valiantly
我得说格雷罗小姐逃走前
before Miss Guerrera escaped.
兄弟们都奋勇战斗
You let her get away.
你让她逃走了
Not exactly.
也不是
Marcel.
马塞尔
They got Joe.
他们抓住了乔
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表