剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
No. I wasn't born like this.
不 我不是生来如此
Her you fight for-- lovely Freya,
而她 你为之奋斗的可爱的弗雷娅
the daughter you barely know--
你几乎不了解的女儿
Yet there was a time when you knew me
而你曾有段时间视为为
as your son,
你的儿子
a time before all the disappointments,
一段充满失望的时间
the revelations of betrayal.
背叛的启示录
There were moments when all you had to do
有些时刻 你只需要
was be my father, and even then,
做我的父亲 即使如此
you despised me, didn't you?
你也看不起我 不是吗
I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just did.
我就是这样
Are those your final words?
这就是你的遗言吗
Freya...
弗雷娅
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
No!
不
Viking ash is indeed rare...
维京骨灰的确稀少
but all you really need
但你真正需要的
is a burning viking corpse.
是一具燃烧的维京尸体
Your technique is exquisite.
你的手法真的太优雅了
Do you play?
你演奏吗
No.
不
Not in some time.
有段时间了
Allow me to help you change that.
请让我来帮你改变一下
Dahlia, I assume.
我想你是达莉亚
Indeed.
没错
Now if you'll beg my pardon, madam.
如果你愿意的话 女士
I must use you to send a message
我得利用你给那些
to all those who would side against me.
站在我对立面的人传个信
I suppose there's no promises
我想 不能保证
one old witch can make to another.
一个老女巫能变成另一个
Sadly, my dear,
可惜 亲爱的
there's nothing you can do for me that I cannot do for myself.
没有什么你能为我做而我不能为自己做的
May I, then...
那么我可以
one last tune?
再演奏最后一曲吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表