剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不
What the hell are you looking at?
你看什么看
You want a piece of me?
想要喝我血吗
Joshua...
约书亚...
You get away from him right now.
现在立刻离开他
Davina, start the spell!
达维娜 开始施咒
Stu--stupid human body.
该死的人类躯体
I'm sorry. I-I'll go willingly.
对不起 我跟你走
Finn, please. I fought it for as long as I could.
芬恩 拜托 我尽力克制了
Look at me.
看着我
I am still your mother.
我还是你母亲
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just so hungry.
我只是太饥饿了
You're a hypocrite.
你太虚伪了
You speak of purification,
还说什么要净化我们
of cleansing the souls of our family,
洗净全家人的灵魂
And yet you cave to temptation rather
但现在你向诱惑屈服
than standing with your principles?
而不是坚守你的原则
It was your morality, mother,
是你的道德人性 母亲
Your conviction that awed me.
你坚定的信念让我生畏
That's why I stood by you.
所以我才会支持你
That's why I fought for you!
因此我才为你战斗
I would have done anything for you, my mother,
我会为你做任何事情 我的母亲
she who gave me life.
是她给了我生命
Yes.
是的
But I know
但是我知道
that she would want from me
她会想让我
to finish what we started.
结束我们所开始的罪孽
Davina!
达维娜
Ok. Jack, now!
好了 杰克 现在
Come on. Let's go.
走 我们走
Go, go.
快走
Remember, 60 seconds!
记住 60秒
Slight change of plans, brother.
计划稍稍变动一下 兄弟
I no longer have to treat you like anything
我不必再把你当回事儿
but the treacherous liar you truly are.
你只是个真正的大骗子
What the bloody hell?
搞什么鬼
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Please! They'll kill him!
拜托 他们会杀了他的
Well, he should have thought about that
在他背叛我们的妹妹之前
before he betrayed our sister.
就该想到这一点
Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she,
丽贝卡从来没能进入她的新身体 是不是
and seeing as how you cast the spell
看到你是如何施咒语
and, well, you're you,
而你还是你自己
I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case.
我觉得这难以被叫做无法攻破
Rebekah's fine, Nik.
丽贝卡没事 尼克
It was a prank,
那只是恶作剧
nothing more than anything you lot have done to me,
和你们对我的伤害比起来不算什么
but I guess it's different when it's one of y--aah!
但我想这不一样了 只要是牵涉到...
Barrier's back up.
屏障恢复了
Those vampires look oh so hungry.
那些吸血鬼看起来好饿
I was willing to welcome you back into my home,
我本来很乐意欢迎你来我家
but you had to return to your selfish, petty, jealousies.
但你非得变得那么自私 小气 嫉妒
Well, let's see how well they help you survive
让我们看看 在你被困在里面时
when you're stuck in there!
这些品质是否能帮你存活下来
Marcel, please.
马塞尔 求你了
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would make myself scarce. Go.
我会赶紧溜走 快走
I should have known this whole thing would go to hell
我本该知道这一切都会完蛋
the moment Klaus offered me those damn moonlight rings.
克劳斯给我这些该死的月光戒指的那一刻就该知道
God. Moonlight ring, daylight ring.
月光戒指 日光戒指
If I never hear the word "Ring" again,
如果我再也不会听到"戒指"
it would be all too soon.
那一切就快了
Maybe just one more.
也许只要再一次
I had no right
我没权利
to act the way I did earlier.
做出之前的表现
You were just being honest with me,
你只是在和我说实话
and that is something I should have done
诚实 是我应该从一开始
with you from the very beginning.
就该对你做到的事情
I love you, Hayley.
我爱你 海莉
I think I always have.
我想我一直都爱
Jack.
杰克
No. Let me say this.
不 让我说
I-I know we're only doing this
我知道我们这么做只是为了
to fix all the stuff that we broke
弥补一切在我们为了那些
when we sold our souls for those damn rings,
该死的戒指出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂所造成的破坏
ok, but I-I loved you before I knew you,
但是我在了解你之前就爱上了你
and every moment that I spend with you,
我和你在一起的每一刻
every single thing that I learn about you
我了解到你的每一件事
just makes me love you even more.
都让我更加爱你
I promise that we will turn this around for our pack.
我保证 我们会为族群扭转现状
We'll save our friends from whatever hell
我们会把朋友们从我们造成的
we've dragged them into,
困境中救出来
and that is the only thing that I can ask from you...
这是我唯一能向你请求的事情
Because I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, Hayley Marshall,
因为这一生我已经犯了许多错误 海莉·马歇尔
and forcing you to love me isn't gonna be one of them...
强迫你爱我 绝对不是其中之一
But I want to marry you,
但是 我想娶你
knowing everything that I know,
了解我知道的一切
and I-I hope to hell that you'll marry me.
我非常盼望 你能嫁给我
I need you to trust me.
我需要你相信我
I can handle finding Rebekah.
我能找到丽贝卡
Brother, you are asking me to do nothing?
弟弟 你是要求我什么都不要做吗
Elijah, right now, the most important thing
以利亚 现在最重要的事情
is that you are there, protecting Hope.
是你在那里 保护霍普
So be it.
那就这样吧
I shall remain here with the...
我会继续留在这里和...
hopelessly courageous Camille.
绝望的勇敢的卡米尔一起
She certainly has charisma,
她显然很有个人魅力
even if she does lack stealth.
即使她不擅长隐藏
Let me call you back.
等我回你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
对不起 不是想偷听
I just thought you had left.
我以为你离开了
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一次道歉
My sister's missing,
我妹妹不见了
my family's in jeopardy.
我的家庭处在危险之中
I am, uh, utterly powerless to help them.
我完全没有能力帮助他们
This is not a state of affairs I'm accustomed to.
这不是我所习惯的状态
Perhaps I'm not weathering this ordeal
也许我不能同大家期待的一样
as well as one would hope.
经受住考验
Forgive me.
原谅我
If you ever want to talk about it,
如果你想聊聊
it's kind of what I do.
这算是我的工作
We were a family once.
我们曾经是一家人
I remember the love between you,
我记得你们之间的爱意
how happy you were that I was your son.
在我小时候你们是有多么幸福
I remember the day that we lost our Freya
我记得我们失去弗雷娅的那天
and how we never got that happiness back.
还有我们再也没有找回那样的幸福
I remember it all.
我全都记得
You should have stopped there.
你们应该就此停住
Instead, you had them,
然而 你们生下了他们
the monsters you call children,
你们叫做孩子们的怪物
and for that,
因此
you will all pay.
你们都将付出代价
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表