剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Those beasts that you're referring to,
你刚才提到的那些野兽
they be under Esther's control,
也许他们现在是听命于埃丝特
but like you said, they're my people,
但你也说了 他们是我的人
so if you hurt them,
所以如果你敢伤害他们
your bitch mother Will be the least of your problems.
你的讨厌妈妈就不是你面对的最大问题了
Finally, you pick up your phone.
你终于接电♥话♥了
I've been trying to get ahold of you for days.
我都找了你好多天了
Way to leave a girl hanging.
你真是会吊人胃口啊
I know. I should have called you back.
我知道 我该回电的
I didn't want you to worry.
我是不想让你担心我
I just...
我只是
things are complicated.
事情很复杂
Yeah, well, word on the streets --
是吗 有人说
and by streets, I mean Josh --
这个人 就是乔什
is that you've gone totally M.I.A.
你突然就失踪了
Seriously, are you ok? Where are you?
说真的 你没事吧 你现在在哪
I'm fine. I'll be back soon, I promise,
我没事 我很快就回去 我保证
and -- and thanks for calling.
还有 谢谢你打给我
It's good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真的很高兴
Davina? Davina?
达维娜 达维娜
Well, that was rather rude.
这简直没礼貌
Well, it's a pleasure to see you, too, Camille.
我也很高兴见到你 卡米尔
Don't -- don't do that crooked smile thing, ok?
不要 不要那样邪邪的冲我笑
I haven't seen you for months,
我都几个月没见你了
and now you're appearing out of the blue?
然后你现在就这么突然出现
What do you want?
你想要什么
I have a rather long list of people
我有事需要找来
I need to track down and deal with,
谈谈的人不少呢
and at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch.
首先就是某个逃跑的小女巫
Maybe she doesn't want to be found.
也许她不是很想见你呢
And for good reason.
我很理解
Had I magically resurrected
如果是我神奇的让我的天敌
the insane vampire-hunting father of my sworn enemy,
那个疯狂的吸血鬼猎人父亲复活了
I'd be hiding, too.
我也会选择躲起来
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
Oh, haven't you heard?
你还不知道啊
Mikael the destroyer back from the dead,
破坏神迈克尔死而复生了
and by all accounts under the complete control
而且现在完全在你那个小女巫朋友
of your little friend Davina.
达维娜的控制下
Well, you heard her clearly.
你也听见她的话了
She didn't say where she was.
她没告诉我她在哪
Oh, on the contrary, luv.
正相反 亲爱的
You just had to know how to listen.
你只是需要知道该怎么听
For instance, I heard cicadas,
比如说 我听到了蝉鸣
and I heard terns,
听到了燕鸥
but the real giveaway was the church bells.
但真正暴露她的是教堂的钟声
Did you know Davina's family
你知道达维娜的家族
owns a little cabin in Terrebonne parish?
在泰勒博恩教区有个小木屋吗
It's been abandoned for years,
那里已经荒废多年了
but a brief glimpse at a map shows
扫一眼地图就知道
it's just a mile from the loveliest little chapel.
那小屋离一个小教堂不过1.5公里远
So what's the plan?
你想怎么做
Well, the way I see it,
在我看来
if Davina wants to use Mikael to kill me,
如果达维娜想利用迈克尔杀掉我
we just have two options.
我们只有两个选择
One, you reason with her.
一 你跟她讲道理
Two...
二
I don't think you'd like two very much.
我觉得你不会太喜欢第二种选择
Fine. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
Kol, concentrate.
科尔 集中精力
Unless of course you've finally heard
除非是失踪的达维娜·克莱尔
from our missing Davina Claire.
终于有消息了
Well, it's only a matter of time.
那是迟早的事
I mean, look at this face.
看看我这帅气的脸
How long can she possibly resist?
她还能抵抗多久
Given your progress, I'd say indefinitely.
就你这进度 我看不一定
No matter.
没关系
I'll find her.
我会找到她
Now focus.
集中精力
Conjure her in your mind.
在脑海里召唤她
Clever girl.
聪明的孩子
She's somehow blocked our locator spells.
她阻挡了我的定位咒
Not entirely my fault then.
那就不完全是我的错了
Considering your sole task was keeping track of a teenager,
鉴于你的任务就是追踪一个小女生
you might want to draw a little less attention
你还是少丢人现眼
to your absolute failure to do so.
让别人注意到你的一败涂地
You're one to talk about your failure.
你才是一败涂地的那一个吧
You got that human girl to bare her soul to you yet,
你已经让那个人类女孩对你坦白了吗
or are you too busy playing captain to a pack
还是说你整天只知道
of mangy dogs to have any success
当一群脏狗的领导
as a fake head shrinker?
成功扮演头号♥畏缩者
You know what your problem is, Kol?
你知道你的问题是什么吗 科尔
Oh, I would love to Boys!
我还真想知道 孩子们
Now if I'm right,
如果我的猜测无误
Davina has the white oak stake.
白栎木桩在达维娜手上
Find the girl, Kol, and get it back.
找到她 科尔 把木桩拿回来
You don't look so good.
你看起来不怎么好
Those bites?
那些咬痕
Werewolf venom is to be purged by force,
狼人毒液要用蛮力逼出来
not acquiesced to.
而不是听之任之
And what is that, like, a viking bumper sticker?
那是什么 维京人的保险杆贴纸之类的吗
Exactly how much longer are we gonna be hiding here like cowards?
我们到底还要躲在这里多久 像个懦夫一样
Elijah saw you.
以利亚看见你了
If he knows you're here, then Klaus does, too,
要是他知道你回来了 那克劳斯也就知道了
So I'm sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends,
所以不好意思 在我解开他和我朋友的联♥系♥之前
you're stuck here with me.
你就跟我呆在这里
Confrontation is inevitable, child.
交战无可避免 孩子
Your fear will prove to be our greatest disadvantage.
你的恐惧会是我们最大的劣势
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Well, you should be.
你应该害怕
You are weak.
你很弱
But I'm still in charge.
但一切还是我说了算
By the way,
顺便说一下
I spelled it while you were purging.
你清除毒液的时候我给它施了咒
It won't fall off again.
它再也不会掉了
Ah, yes. Your magic.
真好 你的巫术
How well did that serve you
狼人攻击你的时候
when the wolves attacked, hmm?
起了多大作用呢
Magic can only ever fight half your battles.
在战斗中 巫术并不能完全帮助你
Remember that.
记住这一点
Ok. Fine.
那好
You're so tough, teach me.
既然你这么强壮 那你教我
Teach you what?
教你什么
How to be strong.
如何变得强壮
We don't want to run.
我们不想逃跑
Look. I know, and I respect that.
我知道 我也尊敬你的想法
But believe me, there's a big difference
但相信我 有抗战的决心
between wanting to fight and knowing how to win.
绝不等于有必胜的信心
So show us.
那就让我们见识一下啊
You've kicked their ass before.
你以前打败过他们
I'm guessing you didn't do it alone.
我想你不是单打独斗
Um, yeah.
那个
Not that I don't dig the whole "Karate kid" vibe
我不是想要破坏现在这种
that we got going on here,
"功夫梦"的热血氛围
but how are we supposed to learn to defend ourselves
只是我们要怎么在一天之内
from an army of superwolves in, like, one day?
学会如何抵抗一支超级狼人♥大♥军
Lesson one.
第一课
Always be on your guard.
时刻保持警惕
Well, I trust our message was well-received.
我想我们的消息传达得很好
Loud and clear. Those vampires should be gone by tomorrow.
非常清楚 明天之前吸血鬼就会消失了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表