剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
then they will not remain alive to fight at all.
那我就不会留下他们的性命
You do what you need to do to keep her safe, Klaus.
尽你最大的力量保护她 克劳斯
I'll do the same,
我也会这么做
but if you ever, ever use her
但如果你再敢利用她
to try to manipulate me again,
试图操控我的话
it will be the last time that you see either of us.
那你再也不会见到我们俩
I take it you got your man.
看来你找到想要的人了
Vincent Griffith is alive and free
文森特·葛里菲兹还活着
of my brother Finn's influence.
而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制
Once I've questioned him to my satisfaction,
一旦我从他那问出我想要的信息
I shall release him once again to the witches.
我会把他再次还给女巫们
So it all worked out,
所以一切都搞定了
and yet I don't recall hearing,
但我可不记得有听到你说
"Nice job, Gia.
"干得好 吉娅
Really appreciate the help."
很感谢你的帮忙"
Yes. Forgive me. I was a little tied up,
原谅我 之前诸事烦身
Trying to prevent Niklaus from being...
得阻止尼克劳斯...
well--Niklaus,
恢复本性
but, yes, nice job, Gia.
但当然 干得好 吉娅
Really appreciate the help.
很感谢你的帮忙
You like beer?
你喜欢啤酒吗
I'm adapting to my audience.
我正试着入乡随俗
You knew she'd like me.
她一定会喜欢我的
Once upon a time, Josephine was rather rebellious.
约瑟芬曾经有段叛逆的时光
This is a trait that you seem to exhibit in spades.
你似乎也隐约有点叛逆的特性
However, circumstances all but extinguished that quality in her.
但当时的情况将她的叛逆消磨殆尽
Had she know that you were coming,
如果她知道你要来
she never would have welcomed us into her home,
肯定不会欢迎我们进入她家
nor would she have been swayed by your...
她也不会被你动摇 受你影响
What was it she called it?
她是怎么描述你的来着
Candor.
率直
Candor.
率直
Is everything always 10 steps ahead of the game with you?
你是不是永远都得比别人想得长远
Well, often, victory is allowing your opponent
通常想获得胜利 就得让你的对手
to believe that they are triumphant
认为自己胜券在握
till they're not.
直至被击败
Ok. Just remember who sealed the deal.
好吧 别忘了这事是谁办成的
Credit where credit's due.
不会忘了你的功劳
I told you you needed a woman
我说了 你需要一个女人
to mess things up for you.
来让你摆脱这一切束缚
You never told me if you like me in this dress.
你从未说过喜欢看我穿这条裙子
You're right. I didn't.
没错 我不喜欢
Zipper's stuck.
拉链卡住了
Help me out of it.
帮我拉一下吧
In every moment,
每个瞬间
a choice exists.
都得做出选择
We can cling to the past
我们可以沉湎过往
or embrace the inevitability of change...
或是欣然接受无可避免的改变
And allow a brighter future to unfold before us.
让更为光明的未来在我们眼前展开
Such an uncertain future may call
不确定的未来也许会需要
for even more uncertain allies.
更多不确定的同盟
Either way,
无论如何
a new day is coming,
崭新的一天即将来临
whether we like it or not.
不管我们愿意与否
The question is will you control it,
问题在于 你是否能控制它
or will it control you?
亦或是受控于它
You know, for centuries,
知道吗 几百年来
werewolf alphas have lived as Kings
狼人首领都像是受诅咒的国王
of a frightened and cursed people
日日担惊受怕
forced to change every month on a full moon,
每到月圆时就得被迫变身
but now your pack is cured.
但现在你的狼群被治愈了
You can change at will.
你可以随心所欲地变身
You are at peace,
你获得了平静安宁
and yet Jackson takes his leadership for granted.
但杰克逊却把首领的地位看做理所当然
He doesn't see that we live in a new world,
他看不清我们现在生活在新的世界里
which is precisely why the wolves need a new leader,
所以狼群才需要一个新的首领
someone chosen by the wolves
由众狼人推举出来的首领
to guide them into a new future,
带领他们走向新的未来
someone like you.
像你这样的人
I can help you
我能帮你
become the leader your pack deserves.
成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领
Yeah?
是吗
And what's in it for you?
那你又有什么好处
In return, I would only ask
作为回报 我只要求
that you and your pack swear
你和你的族人发誓
to protect my daughter.
誓死保护我的女儿
That is all I will ever ask of you
这是我对你们唯一的要求
because that is all that matters to me.
因为我只在乎这个
You can let me know when you're ready,
想好了随时来找我
but do bear in mind that time
但别忘了
is forever ticking forward,
时间可不等人
Which means that tomorrow...
这意味着
is already here.
明天已经来临
You kids should know better.
你们这些孩子们应该知道
It's not safe being out this late.
那么晚出来不安全
You never know who you'll run into...
你永远不知道会在深夜遇见什么
Ghosts,
鬼魂
Goblins...
小妖精
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃·辛克莱
Sam! No! No!
山姆 不 不
Don't be scared.
别害怕
I'm not gonna kill you...
我不会杀了你
Not until I have taken
直到我吸光你身上
every little bit of your power.
一点一滴的法力
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表