剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
monsters wearing the skins of humans.
拥有人类外表的恶魔
Good day to you both.
祝二位今天愉快
Jimson weed is nasty stuff.
曼陀罗厉害着呢
Been killing people since the middle ages.
从中世纪开始就不断有人因它丧命
Those hallucinations, they're gonna get worse.
这些幻觉只会越来越严重
Then the pain will start.
然后你就会感到疼痛
Something... you need to know about me.
关于我 你要弄清楚一些事情
And what could you tell me I don't already know, Eva Sinclair?
你还有什么事情我不清楚呢 伊娃·辛克莱
My name is Bebekah Mikaelson,
我的名字是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
and I know the antidote to jimson weed.
我知道怎么解曼陀罗的毒
Miss Larue, we needn't be unpleasant.
拉鲁女士 我们没必要闹得不愉快
I hold no animosity, nor I do I want to do you any favors.
我对你没有敌意 但也不会帮你的忙
I simply want you to leave my home.
我只希望你们离开我家
Screw her, elijah.
去她的 以利亚
I don't see a frigging crown on her head.
她还真把自己当女王了
I beg your pardon.
抱歉 你说什么
You're not the queen of the witches.
你不是女巫们的女王
You don't speak for all of them.
你没有资格替她们所有人说话
You know, I can't believe I dressed up
我居然穿得这么隆重
and learned how to play Beethoven.
还学会了拉贝多芬
I hate Beethoven.
我讨厌贝多芬
And what do you like, young lady?
那你喜欢什么 女士
If not for Beethoven, then what?
如果不是贝多芬 会是什么呢
Eddie South.
艾迪·索斯
That makes you a true jazz girl.
看来你喜欢的是爵士
You know Eddie South?
你知道艾迪·索斯
At one time, I nearly eloped with a jazz musician.
当年 我差点就和一个爵士乐手私奔了
Um, my mother learned of my plans and, uh...
但是我妈妈知道了我的计划 然后...
Let's just say, she wasn't pleased.
这么说吧 她不太开心
Your candor is refreshing.
你的率直倒挺与众不同
I find most vampires to be more calculating--
在我看来 大多数吸血鬼都工于心计
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken. I also on occasion admire her candor.
不介意 我有时也很欣赏她的率直
He has great taste.
他的品味不错
He's also a man you can trust,
还是个信得过的人
And I say that as someone who doesn't trust easily...
我这人向来很难信任他人
or at all really.
或者根本不相信人
I suppose I should just hear you out, Mr. Mikaelson.
或许我该听听你要说些什么 迈克尔森先生
I much prefer vampire blood,
吸血鬼的血更对我口味
but after so long a slumber,
但沉睡了这么久以后
one needn't be so picky.
也就没有什么好挑的
I believe this belongs to one of your mangy spies.
我想这应该是你某只脏狗间谍的
Klaus is gonna kill you.
克劳斯会杀了你
Is...that...so?
是这样吗
Leave him, father.
别碰他 父亲
Bloodshed is merely a distraction.
大开杀戒只会让你分神
We have important matters to attend to.
我们还有更重要的事情要处理
Thank you.
谢谢
One of the witches that escaped the fauline cottage
某位从弗琳的村舍逃出来的女巫
is of particular importance to my family.
对我们家族来说意义重大
My request to you--
我请求你
tell your people to leave her to me.
告诉你的族人 把她留给我
You have no idea how dangerous these witches can be.
你不清楚这些女巫有多危险
She will cause you no further trouble, I can assure you that.
她不会给你惹麻烦 我向你保证
In return, I shall find all the remaining witches
作为回报 我会找到余下的女巫们
and deliver them safely back to you.
把她们安全地交还给你
Consider this the first step in a new
把这个当做是我们建立互惠互易
and mutually beneficial alliance.
新联盟的第一步吧
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃·辛克莱
Powerful and sadistic.
法力强大 残暴成性
If I am to relinquish someone like her into your custody,
如果我要将她这样的人物交给你们
I will require someone equally powerful in return.
我要求换回一个同样强大的人
The treme coven wants Vincent Griffith returned.
特莱美巫师团要求你归还文森特·葛里菲兹
How you expel your brother Finn from his body
至于要怎么把你哥哥芬恩从他身体里驱逐出来
is your concern.
这是你的事
Consider it done.
如你所愿
Finn!
芬恩
I know you're here!
我知道你在这里
The wolves tell me you've been quite active
狼人们告诉我 你最近很活跃
robbing graves and violating corpses.
打劫坟墓 盗虐尸体
Sounds like you.
很有你的风格
Why don't you come out so we can finish this?
为什么不出来 和我来个了断
Hello, Niklaus.
你好 尼克劳斯
Such a pedestrian greeting.
打招呼真是冷淡
How unfortunate those are to be your last words.
真可惜 这就是你的临终遗言
Your hubris truly knows no bounds.
你还真是狂妄得肆无忌惮
You attack a witch in the very place
你正好就在巫师祖先的老家
that the ancestors call home.
攻击了一位女巫
You're a fool if you think the ancestors
你要是以为巫师祖先拿你当回事
give a damn about you.
那真是愚蠢透了
They may not care for me, brother,
他们或许不在意我 弟弟
But they hate you.
但是他们恨你
You lost a step, brother,
你落了一步 哥哥
but then being blown to pieces will do that, I suppose.
但也能理解 毕竟你才被炸得支离破碎
Finished so soon,
这么快就要结束了吗
My indestructible brother?
我坚不可摧的弟弟
Father was right about you.
父亲没有说错
You're nothing but a pathetic disappointment.
你不过是个可悲 让人失望的存在
You judge me,
你还敢说我
You who cursed Kol to death?
你下诅咒 杀死了科尔
But you didn't stop there, did you?
但你还不只如此 对不对
No. As an encore, you sought the death of an innocent child.
你还想杀死无辜的孩子
My child!
我的孩子
For what you would have done to Hope,
凭你对霍普做的事情
I'm going to enjoy making you suffer.
我要让你痛不欲生
You didn't answer my call.
你没有接电♥话♥
Well, I was a little bit busy.
我有点忙
I need him alive.
我需要他活着
I have no time for your soft-hearted sympathies.
我没时间让你慈悲心软
Stand aside.
一边去
About bloody time you woke.
你终于醒来了
I was starting to get bored.
我快开始觉得无聊了
How did you--
你怎么
Sertave beans and mizule counteract
瑟塔弗豆 加上米竺勒
the effects of the poison.
能中和毒性
Seems all my mother's prattling about witch concoctions
我母亲调配药的时候都会念个不停
wasn't such a waste.
这功夫没白费啊
Marcel, don't.
马塞尔 不要
He's just a father trying to protect his child.
他只是个想要保护孩子的父亲
He doesn't deserve to die for it.
罪不至死
I was only a parent for a few months,
虽然我仅为人母几个月
but I felt that same instinct.
我有同样的保护欲望
The whole time you were gone...
你消失的这段期间...
I thought you just up and left without looking back,
我以为你与过去彻底断绝了
and then I find out you were the one protecting Hope.
然后我发现是你一直在保护霍普
I had to smile.
我很欣慰
Everything that you ever wanted, and you got it.
这一直是你想要的 你终于如愿了
Much as I really wished you were here,
虽然我希望你能在我身边
I was truly happy for you.
但我还是真心为你高兴
And as much as I wished you'd left with me,
虽然我很想让你跟我一起远走高飞
I was happy
但我很开心
and relieved really to hear that you and Nik
你跟尼克最终能和平共处
had made your peace here.
这让我如释重负
Whatever my brother's faults,
无论我哥有什么缺点
he's always been moved by acts of loyalty,
他总是能被忠诚打动
as have I.
我也是
Marcel... thank you...
马塞尔 谢谢你
for bothering to give a damn about an old flame.
谢谢你还这么念旧情
Let him die, Elijah.
让他死 伊利亚
The witches want that body returned unharmed.
这具身体要毫发未损地归还给女巫们
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表