剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
with his ruddy painting.
他正画着他的大作
It's like he's just fiddling away while Rome burns.
他只是冷酷无情而已
Klaus is at his best when there's an enemy he needs to take down.
克劳斯在面对敌人之时最为强大
I guarantee he's got a plan.
他肯定有自己的计划
And what if that plan doesn't bear fruit
万一他的计划在明天日落之前
before nightfall tomorrow?
无法奏效呢
We've been through worse, all right?
更糟的情况我们都过来了 不是吗
We'll get through this.
我们能度过这一关
I wish I could just ship him off
真想把他丢到船上
to bloody Sardinia or somewhere
送去撒丁岛或其他什么鬼地方
with his paints and his wine cellar
带上他的画和酒
until this all blows over.
直到一切平息下来
So what's the alternative?
还有别的方法吗
We can't go up against him,
我们不能反抗他
we got no way to put him down.
也没这个能力打倒他
No.
确实
Instead, here we are,
我们现在只能
gearing up for the fight of our lives,
全力准备这一场恶战
and all anyone can worry about is his next move.
担心的却是他的下一步行动
I had a feeling I would be seeing you.
我就知道你会来
I understand you built a marker for father.
我知道你想给父亲做个标识
I wish to contribute this.
这个送给你
How did you--
你怎么...
Niklaus stole it from Mikael long ago.
很久以前尼克劳斯从迈克尔那儿偷来的
He would use it to carve these tiny, little wooden figurines
他会刻些木雕小玩意儿
for Rebekah and myself.
送给我和丽贝卡
Like your own, his was not a happy childhood.
和你一样 他的童年也不幸福
Art was something of a sanctuary for Niklaus
艺术能让他寄托慰藉
and remains so to this day.
至今如此
Do you tell me this so I might sympathize with him
你告诉我这些 是想让我同情他吗
As you do incessantly?
如你一贯那样
I assume Rebekah gave you my ultimatum.
丽贝卡应该已经替我下了最后通牒
I don't accept ultimatums,
我不接受最后通牒
Nor will I make a choice between yourself and Niklaus.
也不会在你和尼克劳斯之间做选择
I will not trust my freedom to an alliance with Klaus,
我不会把我的自♥由♥交付给克劳斯
which means you will fight Dahlia alone,
你们自己去和达莉亚斗吧
and you will lose.
你们赢不了
You came to us, tired of running,
你来找我们 厌倦了逃亡
desperate to be free,
极度渴望自♥由♥
and searching for the kind of strength
寻求那种力量
that can only come from family.
只能来源于家人的力量
Now with or without you,
不管有没有你
Klaus and I will defeat Dahlia,
我和克劳斯将打败达莉亚
and I would prefer you to be by our side.
但我希望你能站在我们这边
You would ask me to stay and watch
你让我留下来亲眼见证
as we all become Dahlia's chattel.
所有人沦为达莉亚的奴隶吗
Stay...
留下来
and we defeat Dahlia together.
我们一起打败达莉亚
Or you may leave
或者你也可以离开
and consign yourself to a life of solitude.
将自己的一生托诸独孤
My sister, is there really any choice?
姐姐 真的有选择的余地吗
Swear to me that you will not allow
向我发誓 你绝不会
Klaus to be our undoing.
让克劳斯毁了一切
Bad time?
不开心吗
Camille.
卡米尔
Ah, yes.
是的
As I've recently proved disagreeable,
我最近好像挺惹人厌的
I assume Elijah asked you here
我想是以利亚让你来的吧
to play therapist to the savage beast.
来给野蛮人做心理治疗
Actually, I was just gonna say
事实上我想说的是
you look like you could use some fresh air.
你看上去需要透透气
Maybe we could go for a walk.
不如我们出去走走
You could spend, I don't know, 5 seconds
花五分钟的时间
not obsessing about who not to trust
不去纠结该信任谁
and who you're gonna murder next.
下一个该杀谁这些问题
I quite enjoy my obsessions.
我挺享受这些困扰的
Thank you very much.
谢谢你的提议
Fear not. I shall tell Elijah you came as asked,
别担心 我会告诉以利亚你来过了
and you may leave assured your duty is fulfilled.
确信任务完成之后才离开的
Klaus...
克劳斯
Talk to me
跟我聊聊
And not because Elijah sent me.
这次不是因为以利亚
It's ok, baby girl.
没事的 宝贝
What a beauty.
真是个美人
Hello, my child.
你好 我的孩子
I...
我
I was hoping for a more intimate chat,
本来还想和她更亲近一些
though I sense by entering
可一进来我就发现了
you would have me at a considerable disadvantage.
你会让我处于极其劣势
Why don't you come on in?
你怎么不进来
I'd love to show you some hybrid hospitality.
我很乐意向你展示混血儿的热情好客
I only wanted to see the little one
我只是想看看小家伙
who has been promised to me.
她已经是属于我的了
Won't be long now.
不会太久了
Surely you've noticed the spell protecting you
你一定也发现保护你的咒语
is growing weaker.
越来越弱了
If you lay a finger on her,
你敢动她一根手指
I swear I will make you suffer in ways
我发誓会让你痛不欲生
even your evil mind can't imagine.
任你如何邪恶都无法想象
Hayley, is it?
你叫海莉是吧
I have no quarrel with you.
我不跟你吵
Esther made this bargain long ago.
埃丝特以前跟我做过交易
It's most unfortunate that you've been dragged into it.
很遗憾你是被无辜牵连的
You talk like you don't have a choice.
说的好像你别无选择
But this is your doing.
但这一切都是你造成的
When I give my word, I keep it,
我说过的话 向来算数
And I expect others to do the same.
我也希望别人能说话算话
Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago,
很久以前我和埃丝特做过交易
and so, you see, that child is rightfully mine.
所以按理来说这孩子是我的
The only question that you need ask
你需要问的只是
is would you deny me,
是否要反抗我
knowing that it would mean your death?
明知反抗即为死亡
You're not taking her.
我不会让你带走她
You're frightened for your child.
你在为你的孩子担心
I can assure you anything that Freya
我能跟你保证弗雷娅说的
may have told you about our life together,
关于我和她的一切
Well, she always had a flair for the dramatic.
她总是喜欢说得很夸张
Well, it seems to run in the family.
这似乎是家族特性
Well, then of course,
当然
most of my troubles with Freya stemmed from the fact
我和弗雷娅之间的矛盾
that I came for her so late in life.
大多因为我太晚将她带走
She had such a strong memory of the family
她对原来的家人已经有了
that I took her from,
强烈的记忆
But Hope is still young.
但霍普还小
She won't cling to the memory of you
她不会抓着你的回忆不放
or cry for you in her sleep.
也不会在睡梦中哭着找你
You can take comfort in the fact
你能由此感到安慰
that for her it will be as if you never existed.
因为对她来说 你从来没有存在过
Come closer.
再敢靠近
Let's see how a witch with no magic does against me.
我们看看没有巫术你能拿我怎样
Well...you've upset the child.
你吓到孩子了
Pity.
可惜了
You ought not to waste your last hours with her this way.
不该这样浪费和她的最后时光
You should spend your time saying your farewells.
你应该好好道别的
Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon.
明日黄昏很快就会到来
Good-bye for now, little one.
小家伙 我们一会儿见
Have you ever thought about
你有想过
how hard this must have been for Freya,
被这样一个女人养大
being raised by this woman?
弗雷娅得有多难受吗
I mean, you of all people should at least
你们至少应该
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表