剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks, mate.
谢谢 老兄
Oh, don't thank me yet.
别急着谢我
Hold it. Hold it together
等等 别冲动
Just for a little while longer,
只要再坚持一阵子
a few minutes, to be exact.
准确来说 再过几分钟就好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Finn.
芬恩
He plans to release the lot of you at sundown.
他打算日落后放了你们
The streets will be jam-packed with people
门外的大街上
right outside the gate.
到时候将挤满人
You'll be half-crazed with hunger.
而你们也会饿昏脑袋
You'll feed your way through the crowd,
利用熙攘的人群进食
and that'll be the end of vampires secretly
到时候你们吸血鬼靠新奥尔良人为生的事
living off the fat of New Orleans.
将不再是秘密
Marcel, listen to me.
马塞尔 听我说
You are outmaneuvered, outmanned,
你们计谋和人数上都不占优势
and, quite frankly, you're out of your mind.
坦白来说 你现在不太清醒
We're not gonna get out of this alive.
我们活不下来的
No.
不
We are all getting out of this alive.
我们都会活下来的
Are we hiking to Baton Rouge?
我们是要走去巴顿鲁日吗
Oh, just a little bit farther.
再过去一点点
You nervous?
你紧张吗
I'm not nervous, although I should be.
我不紧张 虽然我应该要觉得
She is your grandmother.
她是你祖母
Yeah. She usually likes the girls I bring home.
是的 她一般挺喜欢我带回家的女孩子
Oh, really?
真的吗
Exactly how many girls have you brought to meet her?
具体你带了多少女孩子见她呢
No. I've never brought anyone to meet her.
没有 我从来没带过
So you have got to make a good impression
所以你要好好表现
because she got no one crazy to compare you with.
因为没有疯狂的先例做比较
I am great with old people and babies.
我跟老人家和宝宝都很处得来
It's just the in between that I suck at.
只是跟中间岁数段的处不好
Cute as all this is, y'all are late.
真可爱 但你们迟到了
Grandma Mary...
我祖母玛丽
This is Hayley.
这位是海莉
Mary, it is so nice to meet you.
玛丽 很高兴见到你
You can turn off your old people charm now.
不用对我来讨老人欢心那一套
The two of you are late,
你们两个迟到了
and we need to get started.
我们得赶紧开始
Right.
好的
Yes. We have premarital rituals to attend to,
我们要举♥行♥一项婚前的仪式
which are what, exactly?
那具体是什么呢
Fasting, purification,
斋戒 净化
the rite of divulgement, to name a few.
互相袒露心声的仪式 这是其中几项
The rite of what?
什么的仪式
Oh, it's simple. You speak the truth.
很简单 你跟他说真心话
He speaks the truth.
他跟你说真心话
Secrets are cleansed. Everyone is happy.
不再有秘密 皆大欢喜
What do you mean, "Secrets are cleansed"?
你说的"不再有秘密"是什么意思
The two alphas smoke the root of a blue calamus flower.
两位首领吸进蓝色菖蒲根散发的烟
It links your hearts and minds together.
它将令你们心神想通
The ceremony won't take if there are lies separating you.
如果你们之间有秘密 就不能举♥行♥婚礼
This way, there are none.
所以 必须没有秘密
It's the most important ritual
这是除了婚礼以外
apart from the wedding ceremony itself.
最重要的仪式
Hope you don't have too many skeletons in your closet.
但愿你们没有瞒对方很多事情
I'm not doing that.
我不干了
I'm sorry. I can't.
我很抱歉 但是我♥干♥不了
So what should we talk about while we wait for nightfall?
等着夜幕降临同时 我们能聊些什么
Oh, I know. Let's talk about our parents.
知道了 来聊聊我们的父母吧
Now, I figured you wouldn't be kind to mother,
我现在知道了你对母亲也不和善
but imagine my surprise to learn
但请想象在迈克尔相同的命运后
that Mikael met the same fate.
我有多吃惊
Bravo, brother.
干得漂亮 弟弟
You see, the parent I was interested in
父母亲中我感兴趣
talking about was your father,
想跟你谈的是你的父亲
your real one.
你的生父
I mean, you longed to know him your whole life,
你一生都想去知道他是谁
yet at the first opportunity,
然而你一见到他
you murdered him.
就把他杀了
Why, I wonder.
为什么 我很好奇
Possibly the same reason you took out Esther.
可能和你杀了埃丝特的原因一样
Severing parental ties has a way of freeing one up
断绝和父母的联♥系♥ 有办法让一个人
to recognize one's true potential.
认清自己真正的潜力
Quite...
很正确
But Esther was no fool.
但是埃丝特不是傻子
She pinpointed your wants,
她清楚你要什么
and knowing your true father was at the top of the list--
也知道你最想要知道自己生父
No.
不是
Something else occupies the top of your list of affections,
你的喜好名单上占据榜首的是别的东西
and it's not your favorite city
也不是你心爱的城市
because I'm about to take it from you using your own vampires,
因为我就要用你的吸血鬼从你那里夺过来
and I barely get a rise out of you.
却几乎没让你动怒
I thought maybe it was Rebekah,
我想过有可能是丽贝卡
but you remain calm,
但你依然冷静
even when the one person
哪怕唯一知道她下落的人
who know her fate probably just met his.
差一点死掉了
I am fighting the monumental desire
我极力想忍♥住
to mount your severed head upon one of these walls.
把你脑袋挂在这些墙上的冲动
Then I thought it was your favorite brother,
然后我想应该是你最喜欢的兄弟
but mother broke him into 1,000 pieces,
但是母亲把他折磨的不成样子
and rather than fix him, you left him
但你没有帮助他 而是离开了
to fend for himself god knows where.
让他在不知道的角落自谋生路
You know, if I didn't know better,
你知道 要是不够了解
I'd say you were hiding something from me,
我会说你瞒着我什么
something big, something dark.
更大更不可告人的秘密
Maybe your real father found out what it was,
可能被你生父发现了
and you had to kill him.
然后被你灭口了
You want to know why I killed my father?
你想知道我为什么杀了自己父亲吗
Yeah.
是的
When blood relations let me down,
当我的血亲辜负我时
I don't stop to reason with them.
我不会停下跟他们讲道理
I remove them.
我会消灭他们
So the secret is, there is no secret?
这么说没有别的秘密了
You long for nothing, care for no one.
你无所渴求 不在乎任何人
Problem is, brother, I don't believe you.
问题是 弟弟 我不相信
It's clear to me that you're hiding something,
我确信你对我有所隐瞒
And, as I control your presence here,
反正你被我困在这里
I've got all the time in the world
我有的是时间
to figure out just what that might be.
慢慢琢磨出你到底隐藏了什么
Hayley. Hayley?
海莉 海莉
Hayley, wait.
海莉 等等
I can't do it, Jack.
我做不到 杰克
You are not the only one who has stuff
不是只有你一个人
they'd rather not talk about.
藏有不可告人的秘密
Some of my secrets are not mine to tell.
我有些秘密不仅仅关系到我自己
Maybe a little honesty is a good thing.
也许诚实一些是好事
Jack, I live with the original family.
杰克 我和吸血鬼始祖家族一起生活
In that family, sometimes honesty can get you killed.
在那个家族里 诚实有时候会害死人
We all have things
我们都隐藏了一些事
we hope will never see the light of day.
都希望这些事永远不为人所知
Now, you probably won't like what I have to say
也许比起你隐瞒的秘密
any more than what you're holding back.
你更不想听见我的坦白
I wish that were true.
这要是真的就好了
Well, come back with me.
跟我回去吧
We'll take it one step at a time,
我们一步一步来
and if anything makes you uncomfortable,
要是你觉得哪里让你不自在了
You tell me, and we stop...
你告诉我 我们就不做了...
And when it comes time to open up,
到了相互坦露心声时
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表