剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
that got you into this mess in the first place.
从一开始就卷入这混乱的内脏挖出来
You would've done the same thing to me, Finn.
你会对我做同样的事情 芬恩
Hey, are you ok?
你还好吧
I'm so sorry I made you wait.
抱歉让你久等了
Your timing was pretty awesome, actually.
你的时机抓得真是太棒了
We were innocent once, Elijah.
我们都曾天真 以利亚
We were innocent once, Elijah.
我们都曾天真 以利亚
This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents,
这种嗜血欲望是我们的父母强加于我们的
turning us from prey to predator.
让我们从猎物变成捕食者
We are the demons lurking in shadow.
我们是潜伏在阴影中的恶魔
We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children,
我们是孩子们听到的童话中的残忍♥恶魔
but not for my child, not for Hope.
但我的孩子不是 霍普不是
In her story, we are the knights in shining armor.
在她的故事中 我们是身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士
Without you by my side, I don't think I can
你不在我身边 我觉得我不能够
survive my own love for my daughter.
维持我对我女儿的爱
I need you.
我需要你
I need you, brother.
我需要你 哥哥
The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you,
我体内的怪兽只能被你体内的怪兽来监督
by the monster in you.
只能被你体内的
Only together can we defeat our demons
只有我们一起 才能够打败恶魔
and save our family.
拯救我们的家族
We put Vincent in the back of Josh's car.
我们把文森特放在了乔什的车后面
Is Aiden all right?
艾登没事吧
Mm, some ice and bourbon, he'll be fine.
来些冰块和波本酒 他就会好
How'd you know where to find us?
你怎么知道在哪找我们
I spent a lot of time tracking you when I was a wolf.
我还是狼的时候 花了很长之间追踪你
Call it animal instinct.
算是动物直觉吧
Jack.
杰克
Oh, Ollie used to give me so much hell for waiting on you.
为了等你 奥利曾经总是抱怨我
Oh, girls came and went, but I always knew
女生们来来去去 但我一直都知道
someday you'd come.
有一天你会出现
See, our parents had been so sure
我们的父母那么确定
that you and I could change things for the better.
你和我能够让一切变得更好
Jack, I think the girl that you were waiting on
杰克 我觉得你在等的人
was Andrea Labonair,
是安卓利亚·拉波瑟
mythic revolutionary.
神话般的革命者
You got Hayley Marshall,
你却等来了海莉·马歇尔
a knocked-up tomboy with a bad attitude.
坏脾气的假小子 还怀了别人的孩子
You got dealt a crappy hand.
这不是你想要的
No. You're right.
不 你说得对
You're not the girl I waited for.
你不是我等的那个女人
You're better.
你更好
What is it?
怎么了
I spent the day with my father,
我和我父亲处了一天
my real father.
我的生父
Esther brought him back from the dead
埃斯特让他起死回生
believing he could convince me to renounce vampirism,
认为他可以说服我放弃做吸血鬼
and the thought of what I could be
想到如果我是由他抚养长大
had I been raised by him--
现在的我会是什么样
I'd have been nurtured.
我会被好好养育
This was his.
这是他的
He knew about Hope...
他知道霍普
And I wanted to trust him.
我想要相信他
More than anything in the world, I wanted to,
胜过世上的一切 我想要相信他
but...
但是
Uh...I couldn't be sure,
我不能确定
and I would never forgive myself
如果因为我自私想要父亲
if something happened to her
而让她出了什么事
because of my selfish desire for a father.
我一定不会原谅自己
So I killed him.
所以我杀了他
Without hesitation, I killed him.
毫不犹豫 我杀了他
You killed him for Hope.
你为霍普杀了他
Whatever innocence remains we must protect at any cost.
就算我们的天真已所剩无几 我们仍要尽全力捍卫它
Sorry. We're closed.
抱歉 我们打烊了
That's too bad.
那真是太糟了
I hear you serve the best sazerac in town.
我听说你们这里有城里最棒的萨泽拉克酒
Camile, isn't it?
卡米尔 是吗
My sons have taken quite the liking to you.
我的儿子们似乎都很喜欢你呢
How do you feel?
你有什么感觉
The worst has passed...
最糟糕的都已经过去
Though I suspect the nightmares are far from over.
尽管我怀疑噩梦还不会结束
Well, gather your strength.
振作起来
After the message I sent mother tonight,
在我今晚给我母亲传达了信息后
I expect hellfire to rain down upon us imminently.
我希望地狱之火立刻降临到我们身上
We need to make a move before she strikes.
我们需要在她攻击前先动手
Actually, moves were made while you were sleeping.
实际上 在你还在睡梦里 我们就已经动手了
It's good to see you vertical.
很高兴看到你能下床了
Marcel and I each left a gift for you in the ballroom.
马塞尔和我在宴会厅给你准备了礼物
You're welcome.
不客气
Kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
It's a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion.
真是不愉快的家庭重聚啊
Well, wait until you see how we end it.
等着看我们如何结束吧
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表