剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
From the moment I saw you, I knew I could trust you.
从我看到你的那刻开始 我就知道我能信任你
You never made me feel ashamed about being a hybrid
你从不会让我因为变成混血儿感到羞愧
or questioned why I had to lie to you about Hope.
或是质疑我为什么在霍普的事情上骗了你
I told you I love you.
我告诉过你 我爱你
I meant it.
我是真心的
Yeah.
是的
And that's the first time anyone's ever said that to me.
这是第一次有人这么和我说
I want you to know that...
我想让你知道
I didn't marry you for all those people.
我不是为了那些人而嫁给你
I married you for me.
我是为了自己而嫁给你
That's what I should have told you.
这是我该告诉你的话
All my life,
我这一生
all I ever wanted was...
我所想要的就是
You lot...
你们
to care about me.
能在乎我
Kol, listen to me.
科尔 听我说
You don't have longer.
你时间不多了
You're going to die,
你要死了
but you will die a witch,
但你死时是巫师
and we will consecrate your body.
我们会祭献你的身体
You will join the ancestors of the French quarter,
你将会加入法属区的巫师祖先
and those spirits can be brought back...
那些灵魂可以被复活
and I promise you, brother,
我向你保证 哥哥
I will not leave this body
我不会放弃这具身体
until I find a way to bring you home.
直到我找到办法带你回家
I tried a different spell.
我尝试了不同的咒语
It's ok.
没关系
I'm-I'm not scared.
我不害怕
What did you do?
你做了什么
It took a while, but I healed you,
用了一些时间 但我治好了你
brought you back from death using this.
用这个 让你起死回生了
Your pendant.
你的坠子
You said it would protect me.
你说过它会保护我
It's a talisman used to focus my power.
这是护身符 用来集中我的法力
I knew it would be dangerous to face Elijah.
我知道面对以利亚会很危险
I didn't want you to be hurt.
我不想你受伤
Just like when we were children.
就像我们孩童时一样
I seem to recall you were always defending me.
我记得你以前总是会保护我
You're my brother, Finn.
你是我的弟弟 芬恩
I love you, and we'll need to protect each other.
我爱你 我们需要保护彼此
If Dahlia has sensed Klaus' child,
如果达莉亚感觉到克劳斯的孩子
she's already on her way.
她就已经在来的路上了
Niklaus used magic to cloak the baby from my mother.
尼克劳斯使用了魔法将孩子隐匿让我妈妈找不到
It's gonna take a bit of time before Dahlia find...
在达莉亚发现之前还会有一段时间
You don't understand.
你不明白
Ester was nothing compare to Dahlia.
和达莉亚相比 埃斯特算不上什么
I was taken when I was only 5 years old.
我5岁时就被带走了
I've just started to display a protantial for magic.
我才刚刚显露出魔法的潜力
It was the magic that would draw Dahlia.
吸引达莉亚的 是魔法
It was serviced as a beacon
那就像灯塔
calling to her.
召唤着她
Dahlia will come.
达莉亚会来的
And she will take what's hers.
她会带走属于她的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表