剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
we feel everything more acutely.
我们的感觉更加准确
When you were a boy, after each full moon,
当你还是一个小男孩时 每次月圆后
I would wake closer to your village,
我都会在你的村落附近醒来
having been drawn to you in the night.
变身后我会不自觉被你吸引
Since I've been back, each month when I turn,
自我复活以来 每个月变身
I wake further from New Orleans.
我苏醒的地方离新奥尔良越来越远
I know the call of my own blood, Klaus.
我知道这种被血脉召唤的感觉 克劳斯
I know your child is still alive.
我知道你的孩子还活着
It was a wolf bite.
被狼人咬了一口
Who broke rank?
是谁在捣乱
I'll knock some heads together and find out.
我会想办法找出是谁下的毒手
I'll know where Camille is shortly.
我很快就能知道卡米尔的位置
You'll meet me there.
你在那里等我
Come alone.
一个人来
Because your wolves can't be trusted.
因为我不信任你的狼人手下
Well, he bought it.
他相信了
His locator spell will bring him here
他的定位咒会把他带过来
Without the bodyguards.
没有保镖
I always thought having a woman's mouth
我总是以为让一个女人
on my neck would be more erotic.
来咬我脖子更色情
You'll heal fast.
你很快就会恢复
Let's get all these lights off.
我们把所有的灯都关掉吧
Here you go.
给你喝
We're so going to hell for this.
我们这样干都会完蛋
Yeah. You get used to it.
你会习惯的
Hey, I know this probably isn't your ideal friday night.
我知道这可能不是你理想的周五晚上
I'm sure you'd rather be, like, doing pushups
我敢肯定你更想现在在做俯卧撑
or drinking beers with your bros or whatever.
或者和你的哥们一起喝酒之类的
It's not so bad.
也没那样糟糕了
OK. Tell me the plan one more time.
好 再给我讲一次我们的计划
Aiden is gonna get Vincent to the altar,
艾登把文森特引到神坛的位置
and then I'm gonna jump him.
然后我会偷袭他
He's powerful, though,
他很强大
so we only have a few seconds to get the shackles on him.
所以我们只有几秒钟的时间将他拷上
Where's Marcel?
马塞尔去哪儿了
He's looking for Davina.
他去找达维娜了
He heard she was back in town.
他听说她回来了
Overprotective dad stuff.
又去当他那个保护欲过强的父亲角色了吗
If you want to call ripping Kol Mikaelson
如果你把他想将科尔·迈克尔森
into 1,000 little pieces protective dad stuff,
撕成碎片叫做保护欲过强的话
then, yeah, that's it.
没错 就是那样
The hunters who forged the originals daggers
吸血鬼猎人在制♥造♥能够铲除始祖吸血鬼的匕♥首♥时
to take out my family didn't know that Klaus
并不知道克劳斯
was part werewolf and vulnerable to silver.
有一部分是狼人并且难以抵抗银的攻击
Now, it's impossible to replicate
如今 根本无法复♥制♥
the spell cast on the dagger.
曾经施展在匕♥首♥上的咒语
Trust me, I've tried--
相信我 我试过了
but it's not impossible
但是或许我们
to change the dagger itself.
可以去改变匕♥首♥本身
Now, Kemiya allows witches to destroy
现在 卡米亚咒语允许女巫们
one element to create another,
为了创造一种元素而消灭另一种
say, changing silver to gold, for example.
比如说 把银变成金
So you've been hanging out with me this whole time
所以你一直以来和我在一起
because you don't have enough power on your own.
是因为你自己没有足够的能量
Oh, Kemiya is about chemistry.
卡米亚咒语需要两人之间的火花
It's about connection,
需要一种默契
and after what happened with the white oak stake,
在我们经历过白栎树木桩的事情后
I don't think you could deny what we have.
我认为你不能否认我们之间的感情
So, here, hold my hand.
所以 握住我的手
That's a giant diamond.
那钻石可真够大的
It's a paragon diamond.
这是一颗完美钻石
They use them to conduct power.
可以用来传输能量
Is the hand holding really necessary?
真有必要握手吗
I mean, we could make out,
我们也可以亲热
but would that not be entirely distracting?
但那不是更加让我分心吗
All right. Follow my lead.
好吧 跟着我做
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
To replace the one I broke.
为了补偿我弄坏的那条
We changed it.
我们改变了它
Oh, Davina Claire,
达维娜·克莱尔
we're gonna change everything.
我们能改变一切事物
This will help Elijah.
这个可以帮助以利亚
Ansel...
安瑟尔...
I'd be lying if I said your offer wasn't appealing.
不得不说 你的提议很有诱惑
I've never known a parent to be a benevolent force.
我从来不知道 父母可以是仁慈的
I think I would have liked to have been your son,
我想我会喜欢做你的儿子
but a different path was chosen for me,
但我已走上另一条不同的道路
and I have for the past 1,000 years
在过去的1000年 我都是
been son of Mikael--
迈克尔的儿子
paranoid, vengeful...
他多疑 复仇心重
and powerful enough to protect my daughter.
并足够强大能够保护我的女儿
I want to help you defend her.
我想帮你保护她
I believe you,
我相信你
but love is what Esther twists.
但埃斯特最擅长玩弄情感
She will take the best of your intentions,
她会利用你的好意
and she will use them to get to my little girl.
她会利用这一切来抓住我的女儿
You waited too long
你等了太久
before you came to rescue me.
才来救我
I won't make the same mistake with Hope.
我不会对霍普犯下同样的错
No.
不
No, Klaus.
不要 克劳斯
I know you.
我了解你
You are not capable of this.
你做不到
That's the first lie you've told me.
这是你跟我说的第一个谎言
It's late. I should get going.
很晚了 我该走了
Suppose you'll be wanting to get back to Marcel's.
好像你很想回到马塞尔那里去似的
I lied to him about you.
我为你骗了他
Probably go back to the attic.
也许会回到阁楼去
Voluntarily returning to the jail cell
自觉自愿回到那个
where they locked you up.
他们锁住你的牢房♥
You must have been lonely all that time.
一直以来你一定非常孤独
A witch needs a coven, even if it is just two.
女巫需要同伴 即使只有两个人
When can we work on the dagger?
我们什么时候能处理匕♥首♥
Soon.
很快
We got some more work to do with each other first.
我们还要先解决我们的问题
You're gonna like me, Davina Claire,
你会喜欢我的 达维娜·克莱尔
and I'm gonna let you pretend a while
我就让你先假装
that you don't already.
你还没爱上我
Well, I staked it out.
我一直盯着
Looks like a couple of Oliver's friends
似乎奥利弗的几个朋友
wanting to avenge his death.
想要为他的死报仇
Where's Cami?
卡米呢
She's tied up near the Altar.
她在圣坛边忙碌着
Hey, you know what? You beeline for her.
这样吧 你直接朝她去
I'll handle the rest of them, all right?
我来解决其他人 好吗
Aiden,
艾登
your brother was among the recruits that Oliver rescued.
你弟弟就在奥利弗救下的新人之中
Was he not?
是不是
Camile!
卡米尔
Camile!
卡米尔
First, I'm gonna kick your ass,
首先 我会狠狠揍你
and then I'm gonna take my pack back.
然后我会夺回我的族群
Your pack?
你的族群
Last I checked, your pack
据我所知 你的族群
was blindly following me.
盲目地跟从我
Want to talk about following?
你想要聊聊跟从的问题
How do your mother's boots taste, huh?
你妈妈的靴子尝起来味道如何
Ha! What have you done with Cami?
你对卡米做了什么
Hybrids die by losing their head or their heart.
混血儿掉了脑袋或者被挖了心脏就会死
Given the choice, I'm gonna take the organ
鉴于这两个选择 我要把让你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表