剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Please don't say it.
不要说出口
Need a hand with that?
要帮忙吗
No.
不用
Look. I'm sorry Oliver couldn't be here.
奥利弗不能来真可惜
Yeah, me, too.
是的
Although I'm sure he'd have a lot to say
要真来了 他肯定对我在吸血鬼的府邸
about me in this get-up in a vampire house.
打扮成这模样有意见 少不了评头论足
So you really think the wolves will be cool with the vampires?
你真的觉得狼人能和吸血鬼和平共处吗
And if not, screw them.
就算不能 那又如何
I mean, we're done chasing old grudges.
冤冤相报何时了
We got real enemies to worry about.
我们现在有共同的敌人
This ain't about vamps in general, though, is it?
你这话不是针对吸血鬼群体 对吧
Look. I know you know about me and Josh,
我知道你知晓我和乔什的关系
and I'm not asking you for permission, ok?
我也不是在请求你的批准
Good because I'm pretty sure we had the love is love talk
好极了 因为爱情无分性别这套
when you were 17.
你17岁的时候我们就谈过了
He's good enough for you,
如果你喜欢他
end of discussion.
就没什么好说的了
I just don't want him getting caught in the crossfire, you know?
我不想他被卷入两♥派♥争♥斗♥中受伤
That won't be easy, but we got no chance of winning this fight
这不容易 但若没有为之战斗的目标
without something to fight for.
这场战斗我们必输无疑
I think that's my cue.
我想我该识趣离开了
There's no rule about seeing each other
没什么在仪式前
before the ritual, is there?
不能见面的规矩吧
Is everything ok?
没事吧
Yes.
没事
Getting a little nervous.
只是有点紧张
Wanted to see you,
想来见见你
Make sure that you weren't wearing a flannel tux.
确保你不会穿灯笼绒的燕尾服出现
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm-I'm actually glad you're here.
你来得正好
I got something for you.
我有东西要送你
The, uh, the stone is moss agate.
这石头是藓纹玛瑙
You were born under a planting moon,
你是新月下出生的孩子
so it's your mineral totem.
这是你的矿石图腾
It symbolizes healing and courage,
象征着疗愈以及勇气
and after everything you've done for our pack,
你为我们的族群做了那么多
I'd say that's just about right.
这象征意义再适合不过了
I don't know what to say, Jack.
我都不知道该说什么了 杰克
You're wearing Rebekah's dress
你穿着丽贝卡的裙子
and getting married in Klaus' house.
又要在克劳斯的府邸成婚
I figured you should have at least one thing
我觉得你至少要有一样
that's just yours.
只属于自己的东西
Hey, Davina.
达维娜
You mind?
能换个位置吗
Please be seated.
请诸位入座
We gather together
我们同聚一堂
as a community seeking peace,
作为寻求和平的族群
inspired by the union of this couple before you.
受面前这对新人的结合激励
There was a time when werewolves
曾几何时 狼人们都认为
saw themselves not as cursed
自己是被诅咒的存在
but as blessed
但这也是福泽
with a connection to our most pure selves.
与最纯净自我的羁绊
And tonight, we honor that blessing
今晚 我们以盼望已久的
with the long-awaited unification
新月狼族血亲联合
of the two crescent bloodlines.
作为对福泽的敬意
In doing so,
如此一来
we choose to embrace Hayley's vampire nature.
我们选择接纳海莉的吸血鬼身份
With this union, Hayley will share
联合之下 海莉将在此
here unique gifts with her pack.
与她的族群分享独特的礼物
And now
现在
your vows.
请宣读誓言
I pledge to honor and defend you and yours
我承诺尊重以及捍卫你和你的家人
above all others...
胜过一切
To share in blessings and burdens,
共享福泽 共担重责
to be your advocate,
支持你
your champion...
拥护你
To be your comfort, your sanctuary,
呵护你 爱惜你 庇护你
and for as long as we both shall live...
直至生命终结之时
To be your family...
成为你的家人
To be your family.
成为你的家人
You two have endured all the traditional
你们完成了所有狼人的
werewolf rituals and trials.
传统仪式以及试验
There's only one remaining.
只剩最后一项
Jackson, you may kiss your bride.
杰克逊 你可以亲吻你的新娘
I know that look.
我知道你这表情
I've seen it all too often. What are you planning?
看过太多遍了 你有何预谋
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Jackson is marrying the mother of your child
杰克逊在我们家中迎娶了
in our home, solidifying his rule
你孩子的母亲 巩固了
over the wolves you yourself once sought to control.
他对你曾想控制的狼人的统治
Talk to me.
告诉我
Let Jackson have Hayley,
杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻
although he isn't exactly fit to lead an army tasked
虽然他的确不够格领导军队
with protecting my daughter.
保护我的女儿
His reign will be short-lived.
他的统治不过昙花一现
Niklaus, you can't honestly believe
尼克劳斯 你该不会认为
that I would allow you to harm Jackson
我会允许你伤害杰克逊
on the day of Hayley's wedding.
尤其是在海莉婚礼当天
He's not one of us, Elijah.
他和我们不同 以利亚
He's mortal.
他不能永生
Mortals perish.
总有一天会死亡
What are you doing?
你干什么
Confide in me, brother.
跟我倾诉一下 哥哥
How does it feel when you see Hayley look at him?
当你看到海莉望着他时 你什么感觉
Niklaus, I'm warning you.
尼克劳斯 我警告你
Face the facts. You're even now forcing yourself to deny.
面对现实吧 尽管你不承认
You want jackson dead just as much as I do.
但你跟我一样都想杰克逊死
In fact,
实际上
I think you want it more.
你比我更想让他死
Are you to be my chaperone the entire evening, brother?
你要在这儿守着我整晚吗 哥哥
Chaperone, steward, baby-sitter,
监护人 管家 保姆
whichever term tickles you fancy most, brother.
只要你高兴 你怎么叫我都行 弟弟
You are welcome to indulge whomever
你想纵容谁就纵容谁
and whatever you please
想做什么就做什么
I would only ask that you refrain from any
我只希望你克制自己
homicidal behavior.
不要大开杀戒
Just one day back,
你才回来一天
And already you've more than fulfilled
就又开始摆出哥哥的架子
your quota for irritating brotherly conduct.
开始对我谆谆教导了
Let me make myself quite clear, niklaus.
让我把话说明白 尼克劳斯
So long as Jackson brings
只要杰克逊
even an inkling of joy into hayley's life,
给海莉的生活带来一丝喜悦
You are not go near him.
你就不能靠近他
It's amusing listening to you defending the man
看着你维护自己心爱♥女♥人♥的丈夫
who married the woman you love,
真是太有趣了
But then you've always coveted that
但你总是垂涎
which is not yours to have.
不属于你的女人
Listen to yourself,
听听你自己的胡话
fueled by your delusions Of persecution.
满脑子尽是些迫♥害♥妄想的想法
Think, Niklaus.
好好想想 尼克劳斯
If you kill Jackson,
如果你杀了杰克逊
the wolves will descend into chaos.
狼族会陷入混战
You are acting out of fear,
你是出于恐惧 才想让他死
terrified that Jackson might be a better father to Hope.
你害怕杰克逊更适合做霍普的父亲
Do not bring the child into this.
别把孩子扯进来
Your child arrived here today,
你的孩子今天刚到这里
Her security strengthened
有那些狼人的保护
by those wolves that would defend her,
她才更加安全
And you would jeopardize that alliance.
而你却要破坏这样的盟友关系
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表