剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It made me weak.
它让我虚弱
I sought to protect you from yourself.
我试图保护你免受自己伤害
If you would've killed your father
如果你在那场决斗中
in that duel or anyone else
杀了你父亲或是生活里
over the course of your life,
其他人
you would've activated your curse.
你就会激活诅咒
You ruined me.
你毁了我
You left me to suffer at the hands of a father
你让我在只在乎力量的父亲手中
who valued only strength.
痛苦折磨
I kept you from becoming a beast
我尽可能竭尽全力让你
for as long as I possibly could.
不要变成野兽
Oh, you lied to me
你骗了我
to hide your own transgressions
因为你的恐惧
because of your own fear!
就向我隐瞒你自己的罪行
My whole life,
我这一辈子
I sought the approval
我寻求那个我自以为
I was denied by the man I thought was my father.
是我父亲却一直拒绝承认我的男人的认可
You turned me into the weakling he hated!
你让我变成了他憎恨的弱者
Look at me!
看着我
You rant, and you rage about the monster I've become,
你痛骂 盛怒 我变成的怪物
but you, mother,
但你 母亲
You are the author of everything I am.
是你让我变成了后来的我
She's gone.
她不在了
Where is she?
她在哪
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yes.
是的
You sure?
你确定
Just getting my bearings.
只是在辨认我的方位
The mark.
标记
It's you, isn't it?
是你吧
Esther.
埃斯特
Where is our mother?
我们母亲在哪
Where am I?
我在哪
What's happening?
发生了什么
Leave her.
别管她
She's a puppet.
她只是个傀儡
Niklaus, look at her.
尼克劳斯 你看她
She has absolutely no idea.
她根本不知道
What are you talking about? Who are you?
你在说什么 你是谁
Shut up. Stop talking right now.
闭嘴 从现在开始不许说话
Our mother orchestrates this entire evening
我们的母亲精心安排了这一晚上
just to torture us and then simply vanishes.
只是为了折磨我们然后凭空消失
Why?
为什么
What if we are not the only minds
也许我们不是今晚唯一
she was hoping to poison tonight?
她想要毒害的人
Go ahead. You can answer it.
接吧 你可以接的
Elijah, I'm at lenore's shop.
以利亚 我在丽诺尔的店里
That'll be enough.
够了
They're gonna come for me.
他们会来找我的
My darling,
亲爱的
it's been the idea all along.
这就是真正的计划
Why would she want Hayley?
她为什么想要海莉
To kill her, to punish us,
杀了她 惩罚我们
to learn the truth about the child,
了解孩子的真♥相♥
for one of any number of reasons,
许多理由之一
all of which will be rendered moot
这些理由在我把她
when I send her screaming back to hell.
送回地狱时 都会变得毫无意义
It's so lovely to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Tell me, do my sons ever acknowledge
告诉我 我的儿子们知不知道
the good you bring into their lives?
你给他们的生活带来的好
After all, it was you who gave them hope.
毕竟 是你给了他们希望
The promise of a child shows us all
孩子的承诺 让我们都看到了
the possibilities of a future that could be.
为了的可能性
Children are meant to save us
孩子注定是拯救我们
from the worest parts of who we are,
脱离最糟糕的自己
a truth that makes my own circumstances
真♥相♥会让我自己的情况
all the more tragic,
变得更加悲惨
wouldn't you say?
你说呢
I don't pity you, Esther.
我不同情你 埃斯特
It's a terrible thing for a mother to fail her child,
母亲让孩子失望 真的很糟糕
as you well know...
你很了解
but now I offer you freedom,
但现在 我给你自♥由♥
the gift of a new body,
给你新的身躯
freedom from being a hybrid.
不必再做混血儿
I have the ability to return to you
我有能力将你所有失去的一切
all that you have lost, Hayley,
还给你 海莉
to make it so you can have a family of your own,
这样你就能拥有自己的家庭
more children of your own.
更多的孩子
wouldn't that be nice?
那样难道不好吗
I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother.
我想我不幸要和我母亲说话
You hide behind your spells like a coward.
你像一个懦夫一样躲在咒语背后
I did not come here to wage war.
我来这里不是为了发动战争
Everything you do is an act of war.
你所做的一切都像是战争的行为
If you touch her, so help me--
如果你碰她 那么拜托
Hayley is free to go.
海莉可以自♥由♥离开
I've spoken my piece.
我说过我的条件了
She knows why I'm here.
她知道我为什么在这里
I have come to heal our family, Elijah.
我是来治愈我们的家 以利亚
Well, that's a grim sentiment coming from you.
真是多么无情的情感
Go now.
快走
My intent was never to harm,
我的目的从来不是为了伤害
only to heal,
只是为了治愈
as I have already healed your brothers Finn and Kol.
我已经治愈了你们的兄弟芬恩和科尔
For you, I will undo everything that has been done,
为了你 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life,
然后赋予你崭新的生活
One without the vampire curse
一个没有我曾经对你施展的
I inflicted upon you.
吸血鬼咒语的生活
Ask Hayley to share with you my loving proposition.
问问海莉我这充满母爱的建议
You're a fool if you think
要是你以为我们会接受你的提议
we'll accept anything you offer.
你就是个大傻瓜
You are wrong, Niklaus.
你错了 尼克劳斯
There will come a time,
总有一天
my darling...
亲爱的
When you will beg for it.
你会跪着乞求这一切
Of course she used those damn birds to make her escape.
显然她利用这些可恶的鸟助其逃脱
Besides mother's offer of rebirth,
除了母亲重生的提议
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
I don't know. She rambled a lot.
我不知道 她闲聊了很多
She blamed the two of you
她责怪你俩
for what happened to hope, to me.
摧毁希望以及对我做的一切
Well, I trust you're not thinking of taking her offer.
我相信你不会考虑接受她的提议
Hayley, I'm talking to you.
海莉 我在和你说话
What do you want me to say, Klaus?
你想让我说什么 克劳斯
I lost my daughter, so, yeah,
我失去了女儿 没错 我有想过
when your mother offers to wipe the slate clean,
你母亲承诺如果我愿意接受她的提议
excuse me if I'm tempted.
她将既往不咎 饶恕我的过错
By the way, thanks for your help tonight, Elijah.
顺便说一下 谢谢你今晚的帮助 以利亚
I'm sorry that it takes me being in danger
我很抱歉就连你和我说话
for you to even talk to me.
也会把我置于危险的境地
Leave her. I need you with me.
让她走 我需要你陪我
Our mother, Elijah,
我们的母亲 以利亚
The woman brought us into the world,
把我们带到这个世界上来的那个女人
made us what we are,
铸就了我们现在的样子
and the whole time,she lied to me.
而且 她自始至终都欺骗我
She made me weak.
她让我变得脆弱
You were never weak, Niklaus.
你从未脆弱过 尼克劳斯
You are and you have always been
一直以来你都是我们中
the most fierce of us all.
最凶悍的人
In a thousand years,
一千年的岁月里
I've never seen anyone successfully stand against you,
我从未见过任何人能够战胜你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表