剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
they're a little bit of a harder breed than what it is you used to.
可比你见过的巫师都要狠
Yeah. They're gonna want me back.
没错 他们肯定会来要人
Actually, they already do want you back.
实际上 他们已经开口要人了
Yeah. Matter of fact,
确切的说
They wanted you back for 9 months.
他们9个月前就想让你回去了
Yeah. Check the date.
没错 看看日期
You might notice a little time gap.
你也许注意到这其中的时间差
Man, what you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Oh, me? Hey. I can't make 9 months vanish, no.
我吗 我可不能让九个月时间消失
Your beef is with a guy named Finn.
惹到你的是一个叫芬恩的人
See, he took possession of your body,
他占用了你的身体
got into all kinds of trouble, too.
还惹了不少的麻烦
Made some pretty nasty enemies, I might add.
不得不说 还惹上了不少强劲的敌人
Look. I'll tell you all about it,
我会慢慢跟你说
but first,
但首先
you got to tell me about
但你得先告诉我
a treme witch that you might know...
你可能知道的关于特莱美女巫的事
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃·辛克莱
Sore subject?
有什么难言之隐吗
I'm done talking.
我不会再跟你说话了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm supposed to drop all of my work to help you
我得放下手头上的一切
figure out your nightmares?
帮你理清你的噩梦吗
They're more than dreams.
它们不仅仅是普通的噩梦
Look. I came here hoping you'd have some witchy way
我来是希望你有什么女巫的秘方
to figure out what's wrong
帮我弄清楚这是怎么回事
and help me fix it,
然后再帮我治好这毛病
though you don't look so good yourself.
不过你看起来也不怎么样嘛
Have you gotten any sleep lately?
你最近有睡觉吗
No! I've been here studying all this stuff
没有 自从科尔死掉我就一直在这儿
since Kol died, and I thought you were gonna help me
研究这些 而且我以为你答应帮我
bring him back like you promised.
救他回来的
Look. I can't help Kol
如果我被他困进的这个身体里的
if the witch he stuck me in
女巫最后控制了我
ends up taking me over.
我就没法帮科尔了
There's something wrong.
有点不对劲
I think the rightful owner of this body
我觉得这个身体本来的主人
is waking up inside me,
正在苏醒
and she's angry.
而且她很愤怒
These are Kol's spell books.
这些都是科尔的魔法书
I'm sure there's something in here that can help.
我想这里一定有什么能帮你
This witch hoop, it's Danish.
这个巫环是丹麦的
Is that from when you all lived in copenhagen in the 1500s?
是十六世纪你们居住过的哥本哈根的产物吗
Quite the eye.
有眼力
Forgive me. Are we here to discuss family heirlooms,
抱歉 我们是来讨论传家宝的
or do we have more pressing concerns?
还是有其他亟待解决的问题
Please excuse my brother's lack of decorum.
请原谅我哥哥的无礼
He's been in a foul mood of late,
他最近心情不好
but he is right.
但他说得也没错
I did ask you here in the hopes
我确实是抱着你能分享些
that you would share some of Dahlia's secrets.
达莉亚的秘密所以才邀请你来的
So without further ado,
所以别废话了
let's get to it.
我们切入正题吧
The first thing you should know
首先你们要知道
is that Dahlia's the most powerful witch
达莉亚是我见过的力量
I have ever seen.
最强的女巫
She craves more power still.
而且她还在追求着更强的力量
Right now, she is like me,
现在 她和我一样
limited to one year of life in a century,
一世纪里只能苏醒一年
but she wants to be free of that restriction,
但现在她想打破这个约束
to gain true immortality,
得到真正的永生
and that is why she will come here,
所以她一定会来
drawn by your daughter
被你的女儿吸引而来
to take the child's power for herself.
为了把那孩子的力量占为己有
She will kill anyone who would defy her.
她会杀掉任何反抗她的人
And yet you would defy her.
但你却还是决定反抗她
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
She will never let me be free.
她绝不会放我自♥由♥
My one chance is to align with you
我唯一的机会就是和你们结盟
and kill her.
杀掉她
Well, now that we're all suitably motivated,
既然我们确认了目标一致
let's talk specifics.
那就说点具体的吧
For you to understand,
要想让你们明白
I need to start from the beginning.
我必须从头说起
After taking me from my family,
把我从家里带走后
Dahlia used me to forge a new brand
达莉亚用我创造了一种
of connective magic,
新的连锁咒
one that augmented my power,
增强了我的力量
even as it allowed her to draw from me.
甚至让她能从我身上汲取力量
Take my hand and begin your trance.
拉着我的手 开始冥想
Med dette seglet.
[咒语]
Cum soluta,
[咒语]
Nobis saman.
[咒语]
Med dette seglet.
[咒语]
Cum soluta.
[咒语]
Nobis saman.
[咒语]
Med dette seglet.
[咒语]
Cum soluta.
[咒语]
Nobis saman.
[咒语]
Med dette seglet.
[咒语]
Cum soluta.
[咒语]
Nobis saman.
[咒语]
Once we were bonded,
连锁完成后
Dahlia became unstoppable.
达莉亚就无人可挡了
She wasted no time proving her might.
紧接着她就验证了她的力量
The chief of a nearby village
附近的一个村长
threatened to run us off,
威胁说要赶走我们
accusing Dahlia of witchcraft.
他说达莉亚会巫术
She decided to make an example out of the entire encampment...
她决定处罚整个营地以儆效尤
Men, women,
男人 女人
children.
还有孩子
She killed them all with a wave of her hand.
她一挥手 就杀掉了所有人
That was my first inkling
那是我第一次
of the power that Dahlia had.
见识到达莉亚的力量
Over the course of a thousand years,
一千年来
she's only grown stronger,
她的力量越来越强
and she will bring all her power to bear against you
而当她来抢你们的孩子时 她一定会
when she comes for your child.
动用所有的力量对付你们
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Rebekah, how are you feeling?
丽贝卡 你好点了吗
As if I walked straight into a brick wall.
像是被逼近了死胡同
Any luck with Freya?
弗雷娅那边有进展吗
Luck is not the word that I would use.
不能说有了进展
You should be here.
你应该过来一趟
Fine. I'm on my way now.
好 我马上就来
Ok.
好的
Oh, ho ho ho! You're getting faster.
你动作越来越快了
Or maybe you're just getting slower, huh?
也许是你变慢了呢
Keep your head up.
不要低头
Low center, guard your face.
重心放低 护住头部
What the hell?
搞什么啊
You left yourself wide open.
是你自己没防备
It was your idea to come out here and spar.
是你要来和我练拳的
I'm doing this for you.
我可是在帮你
Oh. For me?
帮我
You're the one leading a pack of superwolves.
带领着一队超级狼人的可是你
How long before they decide that they don't want to take orders
你觉得他们离起来反抗你的命令
from you anymore, huh?
还有多远
Because the only way you can stay alpha
因为你要保持首领位置的唯一方式
is by always staying the strongest.
就是保证自己永远是最强的一个
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表