剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
of all hypocrites.
学得炉火纯青
The truth is, you're worse than me,
事实上 你比我还不堪
using Hayley's best intentions
利用了海莉善良的意图
for your own self-serving power grab.
来助长自己对权力的渴望
You're wrong!
你错了
You want her power so you can wage wars and win territories.
你想得到她的力量 以发动战争 争夺领土
After all, it's what wolves do.
毕竟 狼人都这样
You don't know a damn thing about being a wolf.
你压根就不了解狼人
No. I don't.
我不了解
I never had the luxury to live among my kind
我从未能荣幸和自己的族人一起生活过
nor the chance to truly know my father,
也没有机会能真正了解自己父亲
But you knew him.
但是你了解她
Perhaps he saw in you the son he always wanted.
也许他把你当做自己期望的儿子
I'm glad I was spared such a sorry fate.
我很庆幸自己免去了你可悲的命运
I'm convinced.
我相信了
You know nothing,
你什么都不知道
which means that whatever Klaus is keeping secret
这说明不管克劳斯隐瞒了什么
is so secret, he won't even share it with you.
相当讳莫如深 连你都没有透露
Perhaps there are other ways
或许你对我来说
you can be of use to me.
还有别的用处
Brother.
哥哥
What are you doing here, Kol?
你来这里做什么 科尔
I heard a rumor that you'd taken Marcel prisoner,
我听说你囚禁了马塞尔
and it just so happens that I owe him.
碰巧的是 我欠他人情呢
son of a... I am going to kill the both of you.
你个混♥蛋♥ 我会杀了你们
You have some nerve coming here.
你敢来这里 胆子不小啊
All good grace with me was lost the moment you signed up
从你跟我们混账同胞同一阵营后
with our wretched siblings.
就失去了我信任
You know me, Finn.
你了解我的 芬恩
I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win,
我跟赢家站一边
and, to be honest, well,
说老实话
you and mum were acting a bit daft, weren't you,
你和母亲都有点犯傻 对不对
but I heard about how you turned dear,
但我听说了你把亲爱的爸爸
old dad into your own personal black magic battery pack,
变成了自己黑魔法的能量供应源
And I thought, "Wow, that's cold,
我觉得 太冷血了
but it's smart."
但很聪明
Now I can see which way the wind is blowing,
现在我看清形势了
and after the way the 3 of them treated us,
在他们三位如此对待我们后
I'll be happy to see them get what's coming.
我很高兴让他们得到应得的报应
What was that for?
你这是干什么
For being a duplicitous beetle.
惩罚你这墙头草
I have proved myself, Finn, more than you have.
我已经证明自己了 芬恩 做的比你还多
I'm the one that put Rebekah in another body,
是我将丽贝卡放进他人身体的
and whilst klaus is out there looking
当克劳斯在外面寻找
for his dear, little sister,
自己心爱的妹妹时
I was forging a dagger
我在暗中铸造一把
that will Put him to sleep for centuries.
能够让他沉睡几个世纪的匕♥首♥
I don't want to put him to sleep.
我不想让他沉睡
I want him dead.
我想让他死
Yes, but you're gonna need allies,
是 但你需要盟友
and I've got them.
而我手里有人
Davina claire, she's a harvest girl.
达维娜·克莱尔 她是收获祭女孩
I've got her wrapped around my little finger.
她被我迷得神魂颠倒 对我唯命是从
I have.
真的
With her on our side, there is nothing,
有她在旁 没有什么
nothing that will stand in our way.
没有什么能够阻挡我们的道路
Cassie.
凯西
Cassie, where the hell have you--
凯西 你去哪里...
I'm sorry, Rebekah,
很抱歉 丽贝卡
but you didn't leave me much choice.
但你让我没得选择
I told you, there's no escape.
我告诉过你 没有逃路
I had to turn to the only people i knew I could trust...
我不得不去找我唯一信任的人
And I told them that they had to deal with you.
我跟他们说必须处理掉你
My only regret is that I didn't stop you
我唯一的遗憾就是 在你杀了我们的人之前
before you killed one of our own,
没有及时阻止你
and now you have to be punished.
而现在你必须接受惩罚
No. I didn't kill her,
不 不是我杀了她
though, to be fair,
但说句良心话
I won't miss the ugly cow.
这个丑女人死不足惜
You're all so mean,
你们太坏了
like the mouse that torments the cat in those cartoons.
就像动画片里折磨那只猫的老鼠
I think you're the ones who need to be punished.
你们才应该接受惩罚
The others were just ignorant bullies.
其他人都是愚昧无知的恶霸
But you, you're a smart girl,
但你是个聪明的女孩
powerful, and yet you still betrayed a friend.
法力强大 却还是背叛了朋友
I despise traitors.
我厌恶叛徒
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I've drawn this out for long enough,
折磨你的时间也够长了
but you can hardly blame me.
但你不能怪我
I find the sheer audacity of your plot quite offensive.
你如此胆大包天的密谋 让我很是气愤
Hayley is part of my family now,
海莉现在是我的家人了
and you would seek to use her
你竟为了那微不足道的野心
for your petty ambitions.
企图利用她
I'm not using her.
我没在利用她
Just admit your true intentions for this farce of a wedding,
承认这场闹剧婚礼的真正意图吧
and I will end this quickly.
我会给你个痛快
I love Hayley, and I will fight for her...
我爱海莉 我会为她而战...
Till I'm dead.
直到我死那天
Well, you've got more fight in you than I'd have imagined...
你比我想象中还要能打
But I remain unimpressed.
但打动不了我
You told me once
你曾跟我说过
that my people were yours, too,
我的族人亦是你的族人
and if you kill me now,
如果你此刻杀了我
promise me
答应我
that you will help Hayley
你会帮助海莉
set our people free.
解放我们的族人
I trust him, Klaus. Do you hear me?
我相信他 克劳斯 听见了吗
You're not gonna kill him,
你不能杀了他
not unless you want to go through me.
除非你先过了我这关
You truly believe that he is worthy Of your trust?
你真的认为他值得你信任吗
Yes.
是
Oh, you are stubborn, little wolf.
你很倔強 小狼女
Perhaps you two were meant for each other.
也许你俩还真是天生一对
Go on, then. Tell him.
行 那你就告诉他吧
Have your wedding.
举♥行♥婚礼
Save your wolves,
解救你的族人
but you mark my words.
但你给我记住
If you ever betray her, I will find you,
要是你背叛了她 我会找到你
and I will deposit your head on the end of a spike.
我会把你的头串起来
Perhaps I'll leave it in your grandmother's garden.
挂在你祖母的花♥园♥里
Klaus knows you trapped Rebekah,
克劳斯知道你把丽贝卡关起来了
and yet he hasn't tracked you down
而他到现在还没追捕你
to torture her location out of you?
对你严刑拷打 问出她的下落吗
Well, I'm smart enough not to be found.
我够聪明 隐蔽得够好
And Elijah also knows Rebekah is missing,
以利亚也知道丽贝卡失踪了
and yet he remains unaccounted for.
但他至今下落不明
Despite my power, I've been unable to locate him,
法力强大如我依旧无法定位他
which suggests he's gone to great lengths to hide himself,
说明他使出了浑身解数来隐藏自己
And Elijah hides from no one...
以利亚从不会躲藏...
Unless he's keeping something hidden.
除非他要隐藏什么东西
Wow, Finn, you sound like Sherlock Holmes
芬恩 几杯龙舌兰下肚
after one too many tequilas.
你变身夏洛克·福尔摩斯了啊
And you act a fool to dare think
而你真的很蠢
that I wouldn't know about your little friends in the back.
竟以为我察觉不到你躲在后面的朋友
Davina, I got him.
达维娜 我找到他了
Allow me to send a message to your little girlfriend.
请允许我向你的小女友传达条信息
Josh, it's me. You all right?
乔什 是我 你还好吗
Come on.
走
Davina, let's go.
达维娜 我们走
You're her,
你就是她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表