剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
We are in fact at the cutting edge of cocking about.
我们正在作死的边缘疯狂试探
Am I dead?
我死了吗
I can't believe I'm looking in...whoa!
不敢相信我正看着... 哇
This could go so wrong.
这可能会出大事
I've crashed!
我要撞车了
Now I know what it's like to be Richard Hammond.
现在我知道做理查德·哈蒙德是什么感觉了
It's looking good.
一切都好
Oh, my God!
我的天
The fact is...
事实上
Ooh, shit! Sorry.
我去 不好意思
What are you two wearing?
你俩穿的啥
You bastards!
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, no!
别啊
USA! USA! USA!
USA USA USA
Very scared.
吓死了
See you there.
终点见
Bollocks.
我日
We have travelled far!
我们远道而来
Is that all right?
这可还行
Thank you, and honestly.
谢谢 说实话
Tell you what, though, we haven't half had some laughs.
一路走来 我们玩得很开心
We have.
确实
It was brilliant, wasn't it? Yeah, it's all just brilliant.
太不可思议了 是的 太棒了
I'm just going back in my head, there's the cow on the Camaro...
我刚刚脑中闪过了 科迈罗上的奶牛
Yeah. The indestructible Toyota...
嗯 坚不可摧的丰田
Yeah. Oliver.
嗯 奥利弗
Beach buggies across the dunes, that was...
开沙滩车穿越沙漠 那太...
Driving down - it was in there - driving down the ski slope in Col...
刚刚出现了 从滑雪坡上冲下来...
That was one of the best things I've ever done.
那是我做过最棒的事之一
My horse mating with your horse whilst we were--
我们的马光天化日之下开始交♥配♥...
I didn't like that so much, no.
这段我不怎么喜欢 不
Him falling off his horse. Yes.
他从马上摔下来 对
Him falling off his motorcycle. A lot, yeah.
他从摩托车上摔下来 很多次
And the great thing was, in all of the years we've worked together,
最妙的是 合作的这些年里
every single time um... one of us fell over,
每次我们有人摔了
there was never any sympathy.
其他人从不会有任何同情之心
You'd burst into laughter straight away,
只会先笑为敬
"Ha-ha! He's hurt himself!"
"哈哈哈 他受伤了"
A whole 17 years of your mates not giving a shit.
整整17年 你朋友从来都是漠不关心
Well, anyone out there got fond memories?
还有人记得其他有趣片段吗
James falling over and hitting his head.
詹姆斯摔下来 磕到头
James hitting his head in Syria, that was hilarious.
詹姆斯在叙利亚磕到头 太搞笑了
At least I can't remember.
至少我记不清了
Caravans. What?
房♥车 什么
Caravans. Just caravans, generally.
房♥车 就是房♥车
Endlessly caravans, no, the disintegrating cow...
各种各样的房♥车 还有那头炸飞的牛
It just goes... Spitfire!
它就那样... 喷火式战斗机
Spitfires was good. Sitting in a Spitfire looking at your mates
喷火式战斗机不错 坐在战斗机里看着你同伴
also in Spitfires was just...
以及坐在战斗机内真是...
Vietnam. Oh, yeah.
越南 对
God, I hated Vietnam.
天 我恨死越南了
I liked it.
我喜欢
I mean, I liked Vietnam, I just didn't like being on a motorcycle.
不是 我喜欢越南 但不喜欢骑摩托车
Italian supercar.
意大利超跑
Well, we've done Italian super cars. There isn't an--
我们试过很多意大利超跑 但没有...
I liked when we did the cheap ones. Oh, the cheap ones?
我喜欢廉价超跑那集 廉价超跑吗
I blew the Maserati's big end right through the windscreen of your Lamborghini.
我用玛莎拉蒂的屁♥股♥撞破了你兰博基尼的车窗
You literally threw an engine at me.
你基本就是朝我扔了个引擎
Yeah, I did literally throw an engine at his head.
对 我差不多是拿引擎砸向了他的头
It's all been epic. -Robin Reliant.
都很经典 万金罗宾
Don't stop. What?
别停 什么
Don't stop. Carry on. Please.
别停 继续做节目 对啊
Well, um...
这个啊
We do have some good news.
我们确实还有好消息
We do have some good news, we're not.
还有个好消息 我们不会停
No.
对
We're not stopping. We can't. We'd have to get jobs.
我们还要继续 不能停 不然还得去找工作
No, we're not actually stopping.
不 我们还会继续做节目
I mean the truth is, Amazon loves us, we love Amazon.
事实上 亚马逊爱我们 我们仨也很爱亚马逊
So we'll carry on a bit, yeah?
所以我们还要继续 对吧
Yeah, we'll stick around. The thing is, as I said,
是的 我们不会走 但如我所说
the show as you know it is ending, and that's very upsetting for us.
这模式的节目要结束了 我们很难过
You know, the audience, and this sort of thing, and the track.
现场的观众等等这些 以及赛道
But, who'd like to see us doing more big adventures?
但谁想看我们继续冒险呢
Road trips. Road trips?
公路之游 自驾游
Specials, who wants some specials, yeah?
特辑 谁想看更多的特辑
Thing is, there is...
问题是
That's uh... There is...
那就... 还有
Thank you.
谢谢
There's still so much of the world we haven't been to yet.
世上还有很多地方我们未曾踏足
So many people I haven't insulted.
很多人我还没冒犯过
There are so many cars he hasn't crashed.
很多车还没被他撞过
There's a few. Exactly. So although this is gone,
没剩几辆了 没错 虽然这帐篷没了
The Grand Tour goes on.
伟大旅程仍将继续
It goes on!
不会走
It goes on.
还在继续
We are gonna need walking sticks and nappies.
我们要做到柱拐杖穿尿片为止
No, we are. We are.
是的 没错
So while it's um... it's not goodbye from us,
所以 虽然我们还未说再见
it is goodbye from this.
但要和这里说再见了
Anyone want to buy a tent?
有人想买♥♥帐篷吗
See you, take care.
再见 保重
See you soon. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Life doesn't get much better than this.
我的人生完美了
Cadwell Park, sunny day...
Cadwell公园赛道 阳光明媚
Mark One Lotus Cortina.
第一代路特斯Cortina
This thing is a riot.
这台车太狂躁了
It had a revolutionary twin-cam 1.6 litre engine.
它搭载了一台革命性的双凸轮轴1.6升发动机
Which sounds like
声音听起来就像
a murder of mad bees.
谋杀马蜂一样愤怒
It revved like hell.
转速也很疯狂
All the way to 8,000 RPM.
可以一直打到8000转每分
And produced 105 horsepower.
输出105匹马力
Ha-ha, ha-ha!
哈哈哈哈
Oh, wow!
哇哦
The result was some spectacular performance.
这些数据的结果则是惊人的性能
The road cars would do 108 mph.
公路版本的最高车速是173km/h
And in race trim that shot up to 145.
赛道版的可以跑到233km/h
That was the stuff of spaceships back then.
这在当时都快赶上宇宙飞船了
And best of all...
最棒的是
if you were really on it,
如果你认真开的话
it would lift the front wheel in the corners.
它能在过弯时翘起前轮
On the downside it didn't stop properly...
缺点就是 刹车性能不咋地
...and there was very little grip.
而且也没啥抓地力
So it was an over-steer mentalist.
因此这是一台转向过度狂魔
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表