剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
and then parking your car in an underground car park?
地下停车场之旅如何
Not that well, actually. How not that well?
其实并不顺利 多不顺利
Nought, not that well. Not a single thing?
得个零蛋 一张都没有吗
My plan was rather successful. Was it?
我的计划却蛮成功的 真的吗
49 pictures appeared, of my car and me and Binky in The Mail Online.
每日邮报上刊登了49张我的车 宾基 还有我在一起的照片
49? 49 pictures.
49张吗 49张
Hang on a minute. 49 pictures of a fat old bloke
等一下 49张都是胖老头带着一个
and a young girl I've never heard of changing a wheel?
我没听说过的年轻姑娘换轮胎的照片吗
I know. And the extraordinary thing is,
我知道 最绝的地方是
I'd like to show you the 49 pictures
我想给你们看这49张照片
but I got in touch with The Mail Online yesterday, OK,
但我昨天联♥系♥过每日邮报
to say, "Can we have the pictures?"
问他们 我能用这些照片吗
Do you want to know how much they were gonna charge?
你猜他们报价多少
£122,000.
12万2千英镑
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
I kid you not. They take a picture of me, ruin my life,
我没骗人 他们拍我的照片 毁了我的人生
and then for me to buy the picture back
竟然要价12万2千英镑
is £122,000!
买♥♥照片
There are 49 pictures on here of you.
确实有49张你的照片
Don't show the cameras, otherwise there'll be a bill for 120 grand.
不要展示给摄像机 否则他们会追着要钱的
But the good thing is... Exactly. Because of that, you score 49.
但好消息是 没错 你因此得到了49分
Yes, I'm afraid he does. There's no getting around that.
这个环节他确实赢了 真是没辙
Yes, I do. Which moves us on to Instagram.
没错 接下来是Instagram环节
James May, how did you do with your picture on the bus?
詹姆斯·梅 你在公交车上的照片有人点赞吗
I scored nought.
一个也没有
Nought? Yeah.
零分吗 对
How did you get nought? Well, it's quite interesting.
怎么可能是零 说起来很有趣
I didn't have an Instagram account so I set one up.
我之前并没有Instagram账号♥ 所以新注册了一个
There's a surprise. No, but I set one up.
太意外了 听着 我新注册了一个
And then as I was setting it up, I realised
当我进行账号♥设置的时候 我意识到
there was someone else on Instagram pretending to be me.
在Instagram上有人冒充我
So I filled in that reporting thing that pulls down and I sent it off.
所以我点了举报 提交审核
All credit to Instagram, they reacted very quickly - by that afternoon, in fact.
Instagram的回复十分迅速 在当天下午
And they shut me down.
把我的账号♥注销了
You?
什么
Yeah, they didn't shut down the fake James May.
是的 他们没有注销假的詹姆斯·梅
They shut the real one down.
而是把真的注销了
They killed the wrong James May? Yeah.
他们错杀了詹姆斯·梅 是啊
That's quite interesting. What's interesting me, though,
确实有意思 但我觉得最逗的是
is that there's a man somewhere out in the world, or woman,
在世界某个角落有个男人或者女人
who's thought, "I could pretend to be anyone I like.
会这样想 我可以冒充任何人
I shall pretend to be James May."
但我决定冒充詹姆斯·梅
I know. Not very ambitious!
是啊 毫无野心
Why wouldn't you be George Clooney?
为什么不去冒充乔治·克鲁尼
Anyway, the net result of that, as they say in the army,
无所谓了 所以Instagram这项上
is that I have...nought.
我的得分是 零蛋
You're doing very well! I've got one, yeah.
你的表现真不错 是啊 我一共得了1分
So, Hammond, how did you get on?
哈蒙德 你呢
Well, my picture was brilliant. Look at it.
我的那张棒极了 你们看
Look at that!
看呐
No, apart from the slogan with the sexual intercourse enthusiast,
确实 除了车身上不可描述的标语
that is an amazing photograph, granted.
这绝对是一张惊艳的照片
So how many people have viewed it and liked it on Instagram?
所以一共有多少人在Instagram上给你点赞了
Nine.
9个
They blocked you as well? Nine. No.
他们也把你屏蔽了吗 9个 不是
I don't really do Instagram, so I don't have many followers.
我平时并不怎么用Instagram 所以粉丝并不多
So only nine people have seen it.
只有9个人点赞
Oh, dear, cos I got 54,000.
好遗憾 我得到了54000个赞
Oh, for God's sake!
噢拜托
Yes, but you do do Instagram!
因为只有你玩Instagram
Yes, I do. So you got lots of followers.
没错 所以你有很多粉丝
Put in 54,000.
写下54000
Let's look at this in a more positive light, Hammond.
我们要往好的方面看 哈蒙德
He has got 1.6 million Instagram followers. Yes.
他在Instagram上有160万粉丝 对
So 1.46 million people actively didn't like his picture.
所以有146万人不喜欢他的这张照片
That's another way of looking at it. Loser!
要换个角度看 失败者
It wasn't my best work, I admit. It was a hurried shot.
我承认我没有好好拍 有些匆忙
What was it? 54,000.
多少来着 54000
That does change the score line a bit.
分数一下子高了
It changes the score line a lot, cos I'm now on 54,053.
确实 我现在有54053分了
Right, OK. And you're on one.
好的 没错 你只有1分
Anyway, I also... It gets worse, I'm afraid, for you two.
接下来 恐怕对你们更加不利了
Because YouTube. I didn't add them all up,
YouTube这个环节 我没有都加在一起
but my first David Soufflé video on YouTube...
但我的第一部David Soufflé影片获得了
266,000 views. Oh, God.
26万6千的点击量 噢天啊
More than a quarter of a million people.
超过了25万人
You are ahead now.
你现在分数领先了
Yes, I'm...comfortably in the lead, I would say.
是啊 我觉得我现在领先优势很明显
So, come on, Hammond?
好了 接下来该哈蒙德了
16,800.
What, for all that effort?
什么 你忙活了那么多
I know! I don't get it either.
我知道 我也想不明白
Because I gave it a really cool, tempting caption.
因为我用了一个很能吸引人的标题
It said...
标题是
菲利普亲王在两辆车中间走钢丝
瑞恩·高斯林和查宁·塔图姆
Who doesn't want to look at that?
谁不想点开看看呢
You actually put that as the caption?
你的标题真的是这么写的吗
That's what it said, it's clickbait.
没错 就是引诱你点击
Then the YouTube millennials thought,
这样YouTube上的千禧一代会想
"No, I'd rather watch a cat going..."?
“我宁愿看一只猫...”
They must have done. That's ridiculous.
一定是的 难以置信
I'm sorry, that is pathetic.
请原谅 太可悲了
Young people, you're pathetic.
年轻人 我为你们感到悲哀
Right, so, there we are, those are the scores.
好了 现在我们来看一下分数情况
You're out. Yes.
你出局了 我知道
And, James, I'm looking and I'm thinking,
詹姆斯 让我来看一看
just doing quick adding up...
经过我快速的计算之后
Unless you manage to find
除非会有
325,000 people
32万5千人
who are prepared to spend 16 minutes...
愿意花16分钟
Cos that's how long that unboxing video was.
看你的那个开箱视频
...16 minutes watching you taking a small Toyota hatchback
花16分钟看你把丰田的小掀背车
out of a cardboard box, I've won.
从纸箱里拆出来 否则我就赢了
Yes. So?
没错 所以呢
330...
...thousand!
万
For taking a car out of a box?
就是一辆车的开箱视频吗
Oh, he's doing the dance.
他又跳起胜利之舞了
How does he always manage to win?
他为什么总能赢
I think on this occasion it was partly because
这次我认为一部分是因为
you tried to appeal to millennials by creating a Fast Show type character
你试图通过Fast Show风格的影片去讨好千禧一代
when nobody under 40 has ever heard of The Fast Show.
实际上40岁以下根本没人听说过这部剧
Right. You might as well have done the comedy adventures of Neville Chamberlain in 1939.
没错 你还不如表演一段内维尔·张伯伦在1939年出演的喜剧
That would have been better.
那样效果会更好
So because there are more people who'd rather watch
正因为有更多人愿意看一个老男人
an old man take a small car out of a box,
把一辆小车从纸盒里拆出来
than watch him endangering an office junior or me wearing a moustache,
而不是他欺负办公室新同事以及我戴小胡子
we have to deduce that the best of the small hot hatchbacks
我们可以得出结论 最棒的小钢炮
is comfortably the worst.
正是最差的那辆
Yeah, that is our conclusion.
没错 这就是结论
And on that terrible disappointment, it's time to end.
伴随着这个巨大的失望 节目也该结束了
Thank you so much for watching, see you next time. Goodbye!
十分感谢各位的收看 我们下次再见
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表