剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
What? Well, what we're saying.
排练什么 排练一下该说什么
Look, so we're on breakfast TV,
我们会上早间新闻直播
you're on the sofa, yeah? Oh, OK.
你坐在沙发上 好的
"Good morning and with me is James May..." That's how they speak.
"早上好 今天我们邀请到的是詹姆斯·梅" 他们都是这样说的
... who has just learnt of the sad demise
他刚刚得知了他的合作主持人兼同事
of his co-host and colleague, Mr Jeremy Clarkson.
杰里米·克拉克森先生的悲惨死讯
James, how do you feel that his body was found
詹姆斯 当你听到他的尸体于今晨和一辆自行车一起
in a ditch with a bicycle this morning?
在一条沟里被发现的时候 是什么感受
Was it? Yes.
是这么说的吗 是的
No, that's not right, is it? Sorry, can you do that again?
不行 不是这样说的 我们再重来一遍
This is radio, OK?
这个是广播电台 好吗?
"Good morning, five past nine, James May is with us.
"早上好 现在是九点零五分 詹姆斯·梅和我们在一起“
Uh...we only learnt this morning of the sad demise of..."
我们今早刚刚得知了一条悲惨的死讯
Oh, bugger. What?
靠 怎么了
All of that rehearsing, mate, waste of time.
刚刚白排练了 浪费时间
Because he's outside right now,
因为他现在正在外面的栅栏旁
fighting with a bicycle lock by a fence.
和一个自行车锁搏斗
Oh, you look cold!
你看起来有点冷啊
Who's cold?
谁看起来冷
Oh, (BLEEP) hell! Why won't this work?
哦 操 为什么锁不了
Paperboys can work one of those, mate.
老兄 送报纸的都会锁自行车
Oh, you can steal it, I don't care.
算了 我不管了 想偷就偷吧
He's left the key in it. What a muppet.
他把钥匙留在锁上了 好一个傻♥逼♥
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Come on.
不会吧
Hammond!
哈蒙德
Hammond!
哈蒙德
Hammond!
哈蒙德
The next morning, the peaceful stillness
第二天早上 这片安详的宁静
was shattered by the cry of a distressed animal.
被一声动物的怒吼打破了
Clarkson!
克拉克森
Clarkson!
克拉克森
Where's my roof?
我的车顶呢
Right.
行吧
Bastard!
好一个混♥蛋♥
What was that?
什么东西
What...Oh, you are joking?
别吧 你在逗我吗
No. No.
不
No.
不
He hasn't, he's not that sick.
不会的 他没那么变♥态♥吧
Morning. What?
早上好 啥
Morning. Yeah, whatever. Oh!
我说早上好 行吧 随便了
Why have you driven over your own roof?
为什么你开车轧了过自己的车顶
Clarkson. He's sick.
克拉克森干的 他有病
Enjoy your day on your bicycle!
好好享受你的骑行日
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Well, I'm cold now, obviously.
很明显 我现在很冷
Borrowed a jacket from a cameraman.
我从摄影师那里借了一件夹克
He's six-three and 18 stone.
他身高192cm 体重1♥1♥4♥千克
I'm in a small, stylish, Italian sports car,
本来我坐在一辆小巧有范的意大利跑车里
supposed to be looking good.
应该看起来很酷的
I look like a frostbitten gnome!
然而我现在看起来像个冻伤了的侏儒
Rotten trick, that.
这是无趣的老把戏了
I wouldn't stand for it.
要是我肯定忍♥不了
The only thing that worries me is he might get some exercise on his bicycle!
我唯一担心的事是他在自行车上可能会得到锻炼
Hahaha! Do you think he's already just become
哈哈哈 你觉不觉得
one of those embittered cyclists
他已经变成那种心怀怨念的自行车手
who hates anybody who's got a car?
憎恨所有开车的人
Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
What?
怎么了
Oh, come on!
哦 得了吧
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
哈哈哈哈
He did not mend that.
别告诉我他修好了那辆破车
Very good. Now...
很好 现在
I have to say, the only reason why we met
我得指出 我们之所以要在
on a beach full of oil rigs
满是石油钻井的海滩碰面
and then drove through a council estate full of hypodermic needles
然后开车穿过一片遍地注射器针头的街区
is to annoy...
是为了…
Well, simply and only to annoy our Scottish producer.
仅仅是为了惹恼我们的苏格兰制片人
Yes, but we will not tell you Gav's name, we promise.
没错 但是我们是不会告诉你们盖夫的名字的
No, we won't. We won't say his name.
我们不会的说出他的名字的 嗯
Anyway, look, it all gets a lot sunnier and prettier in part two,
不管怎么样 第二部分会更加阳光明媚的
when we finally get on the North Coast 500
那时我们会开上北海岸线500号♥公路
and we'll pick that up later on.
我们会稍后继续
Yes, but now it's time to say hello
好的 是时候向
to the old lady of debate,
辩论老太太问好
who sits in the bus shelter...
她就在唠嗑街的
...of chat on Conversation Street.
聊天公交站台下
I don't even remember that one.
我不记得了
I don't even remember that one.
不记得
I wanna stick with the film in Scotland,
如果可以 我想继续说说苏格兰那段
if I may, James May, because at one point you said
詹姆斯·梅 因为中间你说了
you put those plastic things on the back wheels of your Lancia
自己在蓝旗亚后轮上放了个塑料的东西
because it was like putting insulating tape on the back wheels of a Scalextric car.
因为这就好比在玩具车后轮贴绝缘胶带
Yeah. Who's ever done that?
没错 谁这样干过
Well, I have.
我啊
Yes, but you said it like it's one of those things that everybody's done.
是的 但你说得好像大家都这么做
He did. It's like saying,
没错 就好像说
"Oh, remember when you stole your first pair of tights?"
记得你偷第一条内♥裤♥那会吗
You know what it's like, Hammond,
哈蒙德 你知道这像什么吗
when you've got marmite on your testicles.
你把马麦酱弄到蛋蛋上了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错了
Hang on, Scalextric cars have too much grip. That's the point.
等等 模型车抓地力太强 这就是问题所在
No, they don't! That's why they end up under the sofa.
并没有 它们会掉到沙发下
They haven't got any grip. Every corner, they fly off!
它们没有一点抓地力 每个弯道 它们都会飞出去
They've got too much grip, they over-steer suddenly and you can't control it.
它们抓地力太强 还会突然转向过度 无法控制
If you put the insulating tape on the rear tyres,
如果在后轮贴上绝缘带
you reduce the grip and then you can slide them and drift them--
减少抓地力 就能用它们漂移了
Oh, my God, you have actually done this?
我的老天 你还真干过
Of course I've bloody done it!
我特么当然干过了
Your childhood!
你这什么童年
Who here has put insulating tape
现场哪位在轨道车的后轮上
or any form of tape on the rear wheels of a Scalextric?
贴过绝缘胶带 或任何一种胶带
That's nobody at all.
没有人
You? There, there.
你吗 这有一位
How bored must you be to think, "I know what I'll do today"?
你是多无聊才会想 我知道今天该干嘛了
Everyone apart from that lady over there
除了那位女士 没有人
has never put insulating...
会贴绝缘带...
It's your worst explanation ever.
这是你最糟糕的解释
See me after. No, no, it's not. It's not.
晚点来找我 不 这不是
His worst explanation ever was when we were doing that water speed record.
最糟的是我们做水上赛艇那次
And he explained to you, um...to clear things up,
为了让你明白 他向你解释
how the boat controls, which you can operate,
它的操控原理
on our Pond Bug, worked the same way
和操控飞机一样
as aeroplane controls, which you can't operate.
前一个你会 后一个你不会
Exactly. That is the James May way.
没错 这就是詹姆斯·梅
Explaining something you do understand
用你不能理解的方式
in a way that you don't understand.
解释已经理解的东西
Look, hang on a minute. Hold on a minute.
等等
You are a man who can't wind a wristwatch up without taking somebody's eye out.
你是个给手表上弦都会戳瞎别人眼睛的人
And you claimed in that film
但在影片里说
that you'd mended the prop shaft on that Alfa Romeo.
自己修好了那台阿尔法罗密欧的传动轴
I did. Did you?
是我修的 真的吗
Well, I made a phone call. Did you?
电♥话♥是我打的 是吗
Same thing.
一样的
I made a phone call and a man, unbelievably,
不可思议的是 我打了个电♥话♥
drove all the way from Wiltshire to Inverness
然后有个男的开车从威尔特郡把我需要的零件
with the spare part that I needed.
送到了因弗內斯
How generous. And then you mended it?
他真好 最后你自己动手吗
Well, I watched. Yeah.
我看着修的 行吧
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表