剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Shoes off. Why?
脱鞋 为什么
It's a boat. Oh, I hate that!
这是艘船 我最讨厌那玩意了
I can afford £2 million on a boat,
我能买♥♥个2千万的船
but not a new bit of carpet if it gets some dust on it off my shoes.
但如果我鞋上的灰弄脏地毯 却买♥♥不起新的
It's a bit Surrey. Off.
有点萨里郡人的感觉 脱
Oh, God. Right, good.
天 好的
Right, boots are off. Whoa!
好的 鞋是脱了 哇
What? Is this all bathroom?
怎么 这全是一个洗手间吗
Yes, obviously. Or lavatory.
很明显 是的 换言之 厕所
Shower here, tiled, as you can see.
这边洗澡 你可以看到 还贴了瓷砖
Tasteful.
很有品味
Sink unit, vanity mirror, restrained.
洗手台 梳妆镜 还带框
And... just pop this open like so.
然后 把这边打开
Lower the flap,
把这窗叶放下
which means that in the morning...
也就是说 在早上
...I can...sit down
我可以 坐下
..and I can... well, I can see the pub.
我就能... 嗯 我能看到酒吧
As we know, luxury is defined by light and space.
我们都知道 奢华与否取决于光线和空间
So this is a luxurious bog.
所以这是个豪华户外厕所
Correct. And also, look.
没错 而且 你看
This is not some camping lavatory where you defecate on a piece of plastic.
这可不是个露营厕所 你得塑料袋里解决
Observe.
瞧好了
Oh, it's a proper thing.
还是个正常的马桶
Well, how, where does... where does that go?
这怎么...这都通向哪呢
Underneath the RV. What, to, like, a tank or something?
房♥车下面 怎么 水箱之类的吗
No, underneath the RV.
不 就是房♥车下面
What, you're going to drive off in your bathroom
怎么 你开着房♥车离开后
leaving behind a mound of turds? Yes.
会留下一堆翔吗 是的
Where are you gonna sleep? Here.
你睡哪 这里
This is the exact same width as my forearm.
这里正是我的一个手臂宽
Oh, yes.
没错
It's more of a cupboard, really, isn't it?
这其实就是个橱柜吧
The roof, however, was a different story.
然而 车顶就不同了
Oh, I say.
不错啊
Well, this is wasted space normally, isn't it?
通常这部分空间都会浪费掉 对吧
Exactly. It's pretty good this, Hammond.
对啊 哈蒙德 这还挺不错
But hang on a minute. What?
但是等等 怎么
This is...This is very impressive. It's very...
这...这些都很好
Oh, yes!
好极了
So that's something to look forward to.
这下有好戏看了
Yeah, don't let skin touch anything.
别用皮肤直接接触
Right, so assuming you were able to sit in the scaldingly hot seat.
好吧 假设你能在这滚烫的座椅上坐下
Yes. Under the blazing sun.
嗯 还顶着大太阳
Yes. How does it work?
嗯 这要怎么开
Have you got brakes and accelerator and...
你有刹车和油门...
Accelerating.
加速
Braking. Right.
刹车 好的
Gears. Oh, so it really is a boat.
档位 这还真是艘船
Yeah. Look, the way I see it is this, gentlemen.
各位 在我看来是这样的
Almost no one would want to go on holiday in a 36-foot caravan,
没人想开着台10米多长的房♥车度假
but everybody would bite your arm off
但是所有人为带着一个10米长的琴酒天堂度假
to go on holiday in a 36-foot gin palace.
而感到兴奋不已
They're not really that different. No, they're not.
这两者其实也没什么不同 完全不同
It's just one floats on water and one goes on land.
一个在水上漂 一个在陆地上跑
Right, Hammond. Yes.
好的 哈蒙德 怎么
Where's yours? Over there.
你的车呢 那边
What, behind the lorry? No, it is the lorry. That's it.
什么 卡车后面吗 不 就是那台卡车 就它了
That's not an RV.
那不是房♥车
It is. Look, it's big, I can sleep on it and it's got a bike on the back.
是啊 它够大 我能在上面睡觉 后面还有台摩托车
That's a recreational vehicle right there. This we have got to see.
那就是台休闲车 这我们得看看
It's big and it needs to move along, so a truck is the obvious answer.
够大还能跑 卡车是个明显的选择
What sort of truck is it? I don't know. Truck.
这是什么卡车 我不知道 就卡车啊
These are the ones that used to be the U-Haul lorry.
这以前是台搬家公♥司♥用的货车
You've still got the sign of the previous owner on it. It doesn't matter.
你这还有前任车主的标志 不重要
Come aboard, leave your shoes on,
上来吧 不用脱鞋
cos this wood is very splintery.
因为这木头非常易碎
Here's the living accommodation.
这就是我的住所
What living accommodation? There's a bed.
什么住所 那有张床
There, bed. Telescope in case I get bored in the evening.
那儿 床 晚上如果无聊还有个望远镜
And then rocking chair in case of visitors and a motorcycle on the back.
给客人准备了摇椅 后面还有台摩托车
So, just two secs.
等等
Stacks. Yeah.
烟囱 对啊
Engine? It's got a V8.
引擎呢 V8引擎
Whose? Mine now, I bought the truck.
哪家的 现在是我的 我买♥♥了这卡车
You have made no effort whatsoever.
你什么也没改
Oh, no, now I have, but I've distilled it down.
我当然改了 我留下了其中的精华
I haven't wasted time and effort on complicated stuff I don't need.
我没浪费时间和精力在无用的复杂东西上
This is honest. So when you come to my...
这就是真诚 所以如果你早上来我车上说
and say, "Please, Jeremy, can I borrow your lavatory?" in the morning,
杰里米 拜托了 我能借用你的洗手间吗
I'm gonna say no, cos you accused me of wasting time.
我会拒绝你 因为你说我是浪费时间
And if you want to come to my pub for a drink of your gin,
如果你来我酒吧想喝杯琴酒
which I've put on tap for you, I'll say,
这酒还是我特地为你准备的 我会说
"No, it's just a waste of time, Hammond."
不 哈蒙德 这是浪费时间
I didn't realise we were setting up a sort of stock exchange of resources
我没想到咱们要跟露营者似的
needed by the roaming camper. Hammond?
交换资源 哈蒙德
Yes? Your lorry, I'm not gonna call it an RV...
怎么 你的卡车 我可不要管这叫房♥车
It isn't an RV. is dismal.
这不是房♥车 太凄凉了
God strewth.
我勒个去
On that note, we set off...
随之 我们出发了
...to see what our RVs and Hammond's lorry,
去看看我们的房♥车和哈蒙德的卡车
were like on the road.
上路如何
So, let's have a look at what we've got on the dash here.
让我们来看看仪表盘上都有什么
Left-hand panel: don't know what any of that does.
左仪表盘 不知道这些都有什么用
Central panel, four warning lights.
中间 四个警示灯
Don't know what they're for.
不知道指示什么
They've got handwritten notices
它们原本有手写提示
but that's all rubbed off.
但都磨掉了
Everything on the right-hand panel: CB radio, stereo tape player etcetera -
右边的这些 民用通讯频道 磁带机等等
all broken. Switch here?
全坏了 这个按键呢
Nothing.
没用
Air con is good, though, and that, frankly, is all that matters.
但空调还好使 说实话 这一点就够了
It's 100 degrees out there.
外面可有100度呢
Hello, viewers. You join me driving my pub.
观众老爷们好 欢迎和我一起驾驶酒吧
And given that the two things I do most in life
既然我人生中干得最多的两件事就是
are driving and going to the pub,
开车和去酒吧
this is a perfect arrangement, isn't it?
这个设计很完美 不是吗
Go on, change up, you bastard.
你个小混♥蛋♥ 倒是升档啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice view, that.
那边风景不错
Better than the view from my pub back home.
比我家那边的酒吧风景好多了
That's a view of a wall and some bins.
在那就只能看到墙和垃圾桶
Hello, America. I'm here to explore.
你好 美国 我是来探险的
I'm not gonna push it hard up this hill,
上这山我不能开太猛了
cos I've noticed it's running quite hot.
因为我发现这已经有点过热了
Yeah, doing er... 15 miles an hour,
嗯 现在是...24km/h的速度
but I'm really not in a race.
但这不是比赛
Yeah, I'm down to 13 miles an hour.
好吧 我已经降到21km/h了
Which is plenty.
这就够了
That's... That's my engine.
这是我引擎的声音
My engine is backfiring.
引擎在回火
Yeah.
是的
You don't wanna break down round here.
你可不想在这儿抛锚
This is where all the madmen live...
神经病们都住这块
...that follow you in pick-up trucks and black lorries.
他们会开着皮卡和黑色卡车跟着你
What is...?
那是...
What's that?
那是什么
What the hell?
什么鬼
Did you see that guy?
你看到那哥们了吗
I didn't see anybody. Where?
我谁也没看到 在哪呢
What guy?
什么人
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表