剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
He's one of the world's greatest wildlife photographers.
他是世界上最顶尖的野生动物摄影师之一
And his plan was to recreate this shot,
他的计划是再拍这张照片
using my car instead of the tiger.
这次拍我的车 而不是老虎
So I'm coming in...
所以我从那进来
The most important thing is to have energy.
最重要的事是活力
And that means we need water flying up between me and the car.
就是说要把水花尽量溅到我面前
I want to be as close safety-wise as you'll allow me to be.
我想在保证安全的前提下尽量近一点
Yeah, yeah. I've got your number.
我明白 我有你的电♥话♥
OK.
好吧
Back in London,
回到伦敦这边
I'd come up with a brilliant idea.
我想出了一个绝妙的主意
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早
Hiya. Put some clothes on.
早啊 把衣服穿上
Eventually, my shot was in the can.
我的照片最终拍好了
Ach!
啊
As was May's.
梅也一样
And so, after no work at all,
完全没有付出努力之后
was Jeremy's.
杰里米也完成了
Could... Could you have made any less effort with that challenge?
你在这个挑战上花费得精力还能再少一点吗
No, you're right.
并不能 你说得对
I should have put a puppy in it, cos Instagram loves a dog.
我应该加入一只小狗 狗狗在Ins上很受欢迎
Anyone on Instagram, it's all just dogs, basically.
上面基本都是狗狗
Anyway, with our pictures posted on Instagram,
总之 在我们把照片发上去之后
we were all given another challenge,
我们又接到了另一项挑战
to see who could get the most views of their car on YouTube.
比比谁的车在YouTube上的点击量最高
Yeah, now, this is a tricky one.
这项挑战有点意思
Because over 300 hours of footage are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
要知道 每分钟都有300个小时的影片被上传到YouTube
You wouldn't think that many cats
你无法想象那个数量的猫
fell into waste disposal units.
掉入废品处理机的景象
No, I know, you wouldn't.
确实无法想象
Seems they do. So we had to think of something special.
所以我们必须要想一些特别的点子
How could we make our cars shine in this crowded firmament?
怎么才能让我们的车脱颖而出呢
Push them into a waste disposal unit?
把车推进废品处理机吗
I think that's got to be it.
我觉得可以
Or what I did to get my Ford noticed,
或者用我宣传那辆福特的方法
I decided to stage a big stunt.
我决定上演一场特技表演
In order to make my first stunt video,
为了拍摄我的第一条特技视频
I went to a very long runway.
我找了一条很长的跑道
And once my star performer had warmed up...
等我的大明星热身完毕之后
...we were ready to roll.
演出即将开始
Today history is being made.
这场表演足以载入史册
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh.
噢
I can't watch.
我看不下去了
Yes!
太棒了
We are gonna break the internet with that!
这段视频会轰动全网的
Meanwhile, James had gone for a rather different approach.
与此同时 詹姆斯选择了不一样的方向
If you go on YouTube, which I do quite a lot,
如果你浏览过我很熟悉的YouTube
you will notice that something that's very popular with so-called millennials
你会发现有一种视频在所谓的千禧一代中很流行
is the unboxing video.
那就是开箱视频
It's usually something like an idle student with nothing better to do
上传者经常是那种无所事事的学生
simply taking something they've bought out of the box
内容是把他们买♥♥的东西从箱子里拿出来
and talking about it.
然后再配上讲解
Hey, what's going on? The delivery guy's just left.
嘿 各位好 送货员刚走
Got it here and I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I got--
我还没有把它从箱子里拿出来
This bloke is unboxing a new television set he's bought.
这位老兄正要把他新买♥♥的电视从箱子里拿出来
You guys ready?
准备好了吗
Whoa!
哇喔
Look how many hits it's got.
看他的点击量多高
The stand is not mounted on it,
底座还没有安装
you have to put that on later.
一会儿需要自己装
Hi, guys, it's May!
大家好 我是梅
Welcome, brothers and sisters to my latest unboxing video.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 欢迎观看我最新的开箱视频
And this is a big one. It's a car.
这次是个大家伙 一辆车
Ohh!
喔吼吼
Oh, yes.
好棒
Look how clean that is.
瞧它有多干净
Meanwhile, Jeremy had decided
与此同时 杰里米决定
to create a Fast Show -style character
创造一个Fast Show风格的角色
called David Soufflé.
名叫大卫·舒芙蕾
Back at the airfield,
回到机场
my next stunt was ready.
我的下一个特技已经准备好了
Right, now, down there is a man.
听着 我的正前方有个人
I don't know his name but it doesn't matter,
我不知道他叫什么 不过无所谓
because in a moment I'm gonna run him over.
因为我马上就会把他撞飞了
And here we go.
走起
Yes! Didn't kill a man!
太棒了 我没杀人
Ooh, I like that a lot.
喔 好喜欢这个屁♥股♥
"At Toyota, we want to do all we can
在丰田 我们希望能够尽我们所能
to ensure that things go smoothly when you are driving your vehicle.
让您在驾驶车辆的时候 保证一切都进展顺利
Whether you are in your own country or travelling abroad,
无论您在本国出行还是出国旅游
you are welcome to contact us if you think..."
您都可以随时联♥系♥我们...
Meanwhile, I was ready for my final stunt -
与此同时 我已经准备好最后一个特技了
using my car to get a man in a boat across a lake.
用我的车把一艘船上的人送到湖对岸
I've no idea what's gonna happen here in terms of limb breakages.
我不清楚可能会发生多么可怕的意外
So I'm using an office junior to do it.
所以我找了一位职场新人
He's cheap, obedient and expendable -
他既便宜又听话 还可以作为消耗品
the key ingredients for stuff like this.
这些正是用来做这件事的关键
So let's make him a YouTube star.
我们来把他打造成YouTube明星吧
OK, now using science and maths,
经过科学严谨的计算
I have calculated that 30 miles an hour
我得出了每小时48公里
is the correct speed to do this.
是最合适的速度
Here we go. Launching!
走起 发射
Come on, little fella.
加油小家伙
Whoo!
喔噢
Glorious! Well done!
干得漂亮 真棒
You can have Christmas Day off!
圣诞节可以请一天假了
That was an impressive stunt.
确实是个惊人的特技
Pretty cool, yeah. I was pleased with that.
确实很酷 我十分满意
How's his therapy working out?
那个小伙现在恢复得还好吧
He's getting over it.
他会好起来的
OK, what we've got here is the scoreboard
好了 这是我们的计分板
that will help us determine which is the best of the small hot hatches.
它告诉我们哪辆车才是最棒的小钢炮
We've already filled in the scores for price, the pursuit race and the drag race.
我们已经写上了价格 以及之前两场的得分
Now we've got the paparazzi thing.
接下来是狗仔队环节
Hammond, how did you get on?
哈蒙德 你得了多少
You two put the "pap in a bag", didn't you?
你们两个套上了“内有狗仔”的车衣对吧
We did, but actually we should sell those bags to celebrities.
没错 我们其实应该把这些车衣卖♥♥给名人
We should, cos they're rather clever.
确实 因为设计得很巧妙
You pull a drawstring, and not only can't you take any pictures,
你把拉带收紧以后 不仅拍不了照片
you can't get out of the car.
也没办法从车里出来
It's also technically false imprisonment. Yes.
严格意义上这算非法拘禁 没错
And therefore illegal. So's trapping a wasp in a jam jar.
这是非法的 就像把一只黄蜂关在果酱罐里
Nobody complains about that, do they?
但并没有人抱怨啊
Well, anyway, it didn't work.
好了 总之 这招不管用
Obviously there must have been another pap we didn't spot,
很明显还有一个我们没发现的狗仔
because this picture appeared.
因为这张照片登出来了
Ha-ha! A-ha-ha-ha!
哈哈 啊哈哈哈
No, no, no, no, no. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
The rule said it had to have the car in it.
规则说了照片中必须要有车
And I don't see the car in that picture.
可我没有看到车
It also said Mail Online.
而且说了是每日邮报
I'm guessing - there's some evidence to suggest that is The Sun.
我认为有证据表明这是太阳报
I hoped you wouldn't spot that. We did.
我还以为你们看不到呢 我们看到了
I didn't do very well.
我做得并不好
I think that gives you a zero, Hammond.
我觉得只能给你个零蛋了 哈蒙德
So you get a zero.
所以你得零分
Now, James May, how did you get on,
好了 詹姆斯·梅 你带着一位老妇人
taking the older woman out for a curry in Hammersmith
去哈默史密斯吃咖喱 并把车停在
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表